Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom (18699 Views)

Breaking!!! Methodist Prelate Samuel Kanu Uche Abductors Arrested / Samuel Uche: Army Queries Methodist Prelate Over Soldiers' Involvement In Kidnap / Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom by onunwa21(m): 4:37am On May 31, 2022
Kidnapping in Nigeria now, a very big business. There re people u can't touch, otherwise the business will be affected.
Re: Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom by opius: 5:18am On May 31, 2022
Only good news recently... glory be to God Almighty
Re: Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom by Moredanaconquer: 5:22am On May 31, 2022
Worthy is the lamb

1 Like

Re: Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom by showbanky: 5:43am On May 31, 2022
[quote author=domDva post=113323525]Worthy is the Lamb! �

Halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom by babaalagbo11(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2022
Thank God
Re: Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom by Cassie74: 9:36am On May 31, 2022
Last week was Onitsha South bus...The kidnapping wasn't done on the express way... your are safe on the expressway..there a place called leru....lomara.. Ubahu...there a spiritan university there... this is where the kidnapping goes on on a daily basis now....not the expressway. And to think there's a military post just few miles away and nothing has been done.. people should just leave the area for them since there's an alternative route though longer

quote author=McStoic post=113324100]Thanks be to God. I was going through the Enugu-Umuahia Lokpanta axis few days ago. My mind was just envisaging these attacks throughout the journey. What a country..[/quote]
Re: Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom by Cassie74: 9:40am On May 31, 2022
He was..on Sunday..the leru..lomara road is quite known for that...he should have gone thru Umuchukwu-isuochi...

quote author=seborrhic post=113324312] Are they sure he was actually kidnapped or just a breakdown in communication somewhere.
Today's Nigerian journalists are the most poorly trained and more like a bunch of glorified semi-illiterate bloggers.
This kind of story almost always turns out to be totally different from the true events when the person involved starts telling the true untainted story.[/quote]
Re: Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom by Cassie74: 9:45am On May 31, 2022
inspirator1:

He was actually kidnapped and 100 million demand was made. What I can't say authoritatively now is whether the money was paid or they were saved miraculous?

I will get to know by tomorrow.

They funky part of it today for office, be say some colleagues were like someone wan recover his presidential money or them wan use am buy presidential form for him. Jokes aside, the panic was not here.

Nonetheless, the begin of their end is at the verge of it. The nation is tinting towards religious shenanigans/war especially with this elections. So many undertones.

Hahahaha those kidnappers are now getting greedy.. they kidnap anything that passes there.. even commercial vehicles.. they will pick out people they feel look rich from the bus and send the driver away with the rest
Re: Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom by Cassie74: 9:48am On May 31, 2022
inspirator1:

Herdsmen are the prime suspect because that axis to ABSU has been bedeviled with their guerrilla style of kidnap and quick release of victims once any amount of ransome is being paid. However, I won't absolve other criminal elements under the guise of unknown gunmen. Perfectly is a tip off job because he was just coming back from a distance to the point of action.

Your right about information... there's an army checkpoint just close to this kidnapping den ... sometimes the kidnappers exchanged gunshot with village vigilantes..but no helps from the soldiers

Another tip off as to why herdsmen are prime suspect is the fact that, the mostly ply their trade and to some extent inter-marry with the locals there; which gives them enough leverage to act. Nonetheless, a local must be involved in this successful operation.

My submission, though.
Re: Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom by seborrhic: 9:53am On May 31, 2022
Cassie74:
He was..on Sunday..the leru..lomara road is quite known for that...he should have gone thru Umuchukwu-isuochi...

quote author=seborrhic post=113324312] Are they sure he was actually kidnapped or just a breakdown in communication somewhere.
Today's Nigerian journalists are the most poorly trained and more like a bunch of glorified semi-illiterate bloggers.
This kind of story almost always turns out to be totally different from the true events when the person involved starts telling the true untainted story.
Ok.Thank God he was released.
Perhaps it's the promptness of his release that got me doubting the report knowing the notoriety of blogs and social media for fabricating or twisting stories with the fact that kidnappers no longer discriminate on who they kidnap.
Re: Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom by Sion47: 12:57pm On May 31, 2022
Ayo ni ooooo

cosmatika:
Alleluia my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother / Why I Withdrew From APC Chairmanship Race- John Odigie-oyegun / I'll Revisit Jonathan’s Confab Report - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.