Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

See The Offensive Picture I Saw At A Barbing Saloon. Messi Fans Won't Like This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Offensive Picture I Saw At A Barbing Saloon. Messi Fans Won't Like This (649 Views)

What Messi Fans Won't Talk About. / Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / The Picture Messi Fans Do Not Want To See Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Offensive Picture I Saw At A Barbing Saloon. Messi Fans Won't Like This by OdogwuMONEY: 7:35pm On May 30, 2022
So I went to have my hair cut just few moments ago guys at one barbing saloon like that in fectac Lagos and before I entered the saloon I saw the very disturbing picture at the entrance and as a core messilona fan that I am first thing that came out of my mouth was "what sort of nonsense is this" I was really appalled as to who the hell would be so sick to make such a picture of the GOAT. Then I proceeded into the useless saloon and saw the barber. I asked him why they would make such a picture of the GOAT and that isn't it supposed to be the other way around grin ? Can you imagine the "ewure" had the guts to tell me he just put it there just for fun? I was like what the Gawd damn 4uck ... I was like OK even if you are going to put something like that there just for fun, it's supposed to be penaldo giving the undisputed GOAT a hair cut and not the other way around.. I asked the guy to remove it with immediate effect that the picture disgusts me and might also disgust any reasonable football fan tongue there by, affecting his business, but the mumu guy refused to remove it. I swear I nearly fought the guy and I even wanted to leave that useless saloon but after realising that I've treked a long way and no other saloon was around, I decided to have my hair cut there but with a plan in mind...

Fast forward to after 30mins, dude don barb my hair Finish come dey ask for money (700) I fes dey laugh for my mind dey say "see this idiot grin , no worry, you go soon see now" grin I told him I was coming, lemme go and urinate outside.. As soon as I got outside I fes snap the thing then I take my blade take cut some part of that penaldo head then I jakpa like a big boy grin ... the he goat was calling me, I jus they tell am for my mind "your Papa" any day I pass and see sey you don edit that rubbish picture well or comot am, then I will branch and pay you..

Rubbish.....

1 Share

Re: See The Offensive Picture I Saw At A Barbing Saloon. Messi Fans Won't Like This by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2022
grin grin Of what use are they to Nigeria and her current woes? Why should any sane Nigeria be working himself up over people who doesn't know he exists?

1 Like

Re: See The Offensive Picture I Saw At A Barbing Saloon. Messi Fans Won't Like This by Waterlilly: 8:18pm On May 30, 2022
na 7 ballon d'or style him wan give cr7

(1) (Reply)

Done And Dusted Taiwo Awoniyi Move To Premier League. / Ghanaian On Their 2-0 Win Over Switzerland / Pele Death: Remember When Pele Stopped Nigeria Civil War For 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.