Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project (1467 Views)

B Sc Computer Science Project Topic / Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) / I Need A Topic For My Computer Science Project , (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project by RiffRaff: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2011
Hi,
i Need a Ready Made School Project (Write up & Code)
Any Programmer out that can help should Drop His/Her Info, + Project Title,
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project by Sylvan(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2011
Riff-Raff, don't be lazy abeg! Go and use your brain, do your research and get your ideas. Then you can ask for assistance, and people would help you. This attitude is part of our problem in this country.
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project by RiffRaff: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2011
@ Sylan
I Just want 2 complete my project & be done with it, I dont av d Time/Resource 2 do any Research,
As 4 d Attitude dat Got d Country in2 dis Mess?
I hold No Opinion on that,
I just Need a Programmer i can Pay &get my Project Done.
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project by NET1(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2011
This, I believe is one major reason our Tertiary Institutions keep churning out half-baked graduates every year. People are just unwilling to do things by themselves. They instead prefer easy ways out.

In the long run, they only depend on paid jobs to earn a living, 'cos most of them don't might not know what to do. Even when companies employ such graduates, the companies would still have to outsource most of their critical jobs, because their in-house IT staff are just incompetent.

Guy, listen to Sylvan and do as he has advised you to.

Life does not end at the University. What happens when you do not have the skills to find or create a job for yourself after you have left school?
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project by RiffRaff: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ .Net & Skylan
U Guyz are Entitle 2 ur Opinion, Tanx 4 d Advice, But can u Please Excuse urself from dis Thread, Let People who are willin 2 help do so, U are Always Free 2 start Another Thread on why Nigeria is d way it is or Y it Churns out Half/Unbaked Graduate Year After Year,
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2011
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project by Fayimora(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
1 question, dont you have to explain your project to a chain of professors?? Sorry dunno how the NIgerian system works! sad
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project by nnayere1: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2011
Hey, i understand you. our system of education does not really help except individual is willing to help him/herself. i am a final year student and i,m doing mine in Payroll system with VB.NET. its already successfull but deploying it is where i am now. may be we can be of help to eachother. call me 07031557301
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project by Fayimora(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
Hmmmm unbelievable.
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project by VURN(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
@nnanyere1
thanks for understandin our condition. My school doesn't encourage and they'll expect you to know. Pls i am interested in the project. I will give you a call lets talk since i've got your number.
@poster, thanks for the topic, its of help to me.
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project by femu(m): 1:32am On Jul 29, 2011
for a list of Project Topics go to: http://thesiszone./

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Create A Startup Application Similar To UBER / I Need Learning Materials On Java, VB, C++ And Oracle / Klipboard: A School Management Software (50% COMMISSION FOR MARKETERS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.