Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Post On 6.6.6 Revelation Breakthrough Was Removed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Post On 6.6.6 Revelation Breakthrough Was Removed. (164 Views)

THE BLESSING OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD By Pastor Paul Enenche (6/6/2021) / Why Feast Of St Valentine Was Removed From Roman Modern Calendar. / This Is Why The Book Of Enoch Was Removed From The Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Post On 6.6.6 Revelation Breakthrough Was Removed. by LoveyouLord: 9:50pm On May 30, 2022
They removed my post that is meant to heal and set captives free, free people from courses and make their prayers answered.

Why was the post removed Seun? Is it that you guys don't want people to succeed in life and be who God wants them to be. Are you happy that people are suffering from barriness, joblessness and poverty etc.

The revelation of 6.6.6 which means
6 to 6 fasting for 6 months was giving to me by my guidian angel and he said there is no problem that cannot be solved, only if anyone can do the 6.6.6.

When doing the 6.6.6, you have to stay of sexual immorality and all kinds of sin and whatever you ask God for would be done before you finish the 6 to 6 fasting for 6 months or immediately after the 6.6.6

6.6.6 in this context, does not mean the 666 of the devil.

I am on a mission for God and the removal of my post just made me even more resilient in doing Gods work. I won't stop.

Love you Lord.

1 Like

Re: My Post On 6.6.6 Revelation Breakthrough Was Removed. by Saintdan0421(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2022
Make i send my aza make u help me give that your guardian angel? No be say I no believe, I want just confam something.
Re: My Post On 6.6.6 Revelation Breakthrough Was Removed. by doggedfighter(f): 11:13pm On May 30, 2022
LoveyouLord:
They removed my post that is meant to heal and set captives free, free people from courses and make their prayers answered.

Why was the post removed Seun? Is it that you guys don't want people to succeed in life and be who God wants them to be. Are you happy that people are suffering from barriness, joblessness and poverty etc.

The revelation of 6.6.6 which means
6 to 6 fasting for 6 months was giving to me by my guidian angel and he said there is no problem that cannot be solved, only if anyone can do the 6.6.6.

When doing the 6.6.6, you have to stay of sexual immorality and all kinds of sin and whatever you ask God for would be done before you finish the 6 to 6 fasting for 6 months or immediately after the 6.6.6

6.6.6 in this context, does not mean the 666 of the devil.

I am on a mission for God and the removal of my post just made me even more resilient in doing Gods work. I won't stop.

Love you Lord.

Don't go and find work. angry

Be there typing gibberish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get The Interpretation Of Your Dreams / Once Mass Death Occurs, Atheists Nearly Die With Fear! / Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.