Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

We The Youths Will Obidiently End SARS In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We The Youths Will Obidiently End SARS In Nigeria (282 Views)

Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals / INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot In The Buttocks By SARS In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We The Youths Will Obidiently End SARS In Nigeria by kpogede77: 10:49pm On May 30, 2022
We the Youths are ready to Obidiently end SARS in Nigeria
Where SARS represent:
Buhari
Bad leadership
Inflation
Curuption
Nepotism
Unemployment
Terrorism
Insecurity
Mindless stealing
Etc.
All we are waiting is for Peter Obi to release his account number for donations. We will flood his account with money that the account will be too full to receive money.
PDP delegates can enjoy the Atiku dollars while we take back our country from those ancestors who are gambling with our future.
Re: We The Youths Will Obidiently End SARS In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi for president

2 Likes

Re: We The Youths Will Obidiently End SARS In Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 10:51pm On May 30, 2022
Sophisticated maarrraans will soon land and call you ipob grin

1 Like

Re: We The Youths Will Obidiently End SARS In Nigeria by kpogede77: 10:55pm On May 30, 2022
I owe my children a duty to join hands with other youths to end this madness. I can't be a second class citizen in my own country. I am a PDP member but Peter Obi is our new political party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The Youths Will Obidiently End SARS In Nigeria by marsman: 10:59pm On May 30, 2022
One thing that made End sars loud was it disassociation from any Political movement, It was a move to demand for better governance no matter the leader, not a move to install one.
Re: We The Youths Will Obidiently End SARS In Nigeria by Freedom34: 11:57pm On May 30, 2022
Very good, on one condition: let it start from ur region!
You can't be condoning insecurity, terrorism, beheading and vagina slicing in ur region and be protesting and causing nuisance in another region!
Shikenan!
cool
kpogede77:
We the Youths are ready to Obidiently end SARS in Nigeria
Where SARS represent:
Buhari
Bad leadership
Inflation
Curuption
Nepotism
Unemployment
Terrorism
Insecurity
Mindless stealing
Etc.
All we are waiting is for Peter Obi to release his account number for donations. We will flood his account with money that the account will be too full to receive money.
PDP delegates can enjoy the Atiku dollars while we take back our country from those ancestors who are gambling with our future.
Re: We The Youths Will Obidiently End SARS In Nigeria by Feggie3: 12:02am On May 31, 2022
Lol
Re: We The Youths Will Obidiently End SARS In Nigeria by kpogede77: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obi is the choice of the masses
If Buhari refused to give Tinubu who helped to become president, Obi is our choice.

(1) (Reply)

APC Primaries : 10 Candidates Disqualified / Nigerian Military Should Explain Those Who Supplied Helicopters To Bandits, Taug / Wike Is Gonna Support Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.