Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee (793 Views)

Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House / John Oyegun Emerges APC Presidential Screening Committee Chairman / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by helinues: 11:37pm On May 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by helinues: 11:41pm On May 30, 2022
Comments reserved
Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by frowland(m): 11:47pm On May 30, 2022
Seems he knows what he is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by abc115: 11:49pm On May 30, 2022
God Bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

This is practical not theory....we see it in Lagos.

See how Baba is lecturing the panel

4 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by Tundeolou: 11:51pm On May 30, 2022
Bat 2023

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by gaby(m): 11:52pm On May 30, 2022
E be like say somebody dey him back dey remind or prompt am on wetin to talk.

The desperation is too much.

Na by force to serve?

I honestly thought this man was more articulate than this...what's with the drooling speech?

I'm beginning to believe those who say this man is Bubu ProMax.

Go rest and take care of your health and enjoy your old age.

The panelists did a great job at suppressing their laughter and keeping a straight face. Na only that woman wey dey tap table been wan betray her emotions and sentiments...lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by Built2last: 11:54pm On May 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by smile11s(m): 11:55pm On May 30, 2022
Lol I didn’t hear one thing he is saying. Make he go rest abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by Massiveglory: 11:55pm On May 30, 2022
Let's stop deceiving ourselves with mediocrity and noise. If it was by grammar , Pmb said more than this in 2014. Our country is in a huge mess and we cannot afford to make another error.
Nigeria desperately needs a leader who is mentally and physically fit. One who is not afraid to make bold decisions. One who is not of questionable character. One who will create an enabling environment for the citizens to make good use of their skills and talent. One who is able to eliminate or reduce rascality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by PrinceOfLagos: 11:58pm On May 30, 2022
He look 90, old age no allow am talk well
Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by Feggie3: 12:00am On May 31, 2022
He can't even talk well. God have mercy!!
Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by Nigerialabalaba: 12:00am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
He look 90, old age no allow am talk well
Ko funny. Boring

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by Qtrpst4: 12:01am On May 31, 2022
All these old age syndrom
Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by JagabanLagos: 12:02am On May 31, 2022
I can’t help but get out of being anonymous on nairaland after watching this video. Without any doubt, this man knows what the task is about. My 100% support goes to Jagaban after watching this video.

It’s surprising most of his critics can’t even nail him after watching this video. They become dumb and speechless. Follow who know road! Jagaban am following you till the announcement day.

Even that short man most online voters carry for head like gala speak gibberish always. He’s just about paper economics not practical. Jagaban 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by chinchum(m): 12:08am On May 31, 2022
I don't expect the so called youths to listen to him and counter him with a superior argument. This thread will be filled with slow mental output, poor reasoning, bitterness, hatred and obvious lack of critical thinking.

The youth will struggle to take over, and if they do, it is the worst of them.

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by DeleTaller: 12:08am On May 31, 2022
smile11s:
Lol I didn’t hear one thing he is saying. Make he go rest abeg

But u dey always hear when Buhari speak to you in the language you understand

4 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by Nobody: 12:18am On May 31, 2022
gaby:
E be like say somebody dey him back dey remind or prompt am on wetin to talk.

The desperation is too much.

Na by force to serve?

I honestly thought this man was more articulate than this...what's with the drooling speech?

I'm beginning to believe those who say this man is Bubu ProMax.

Go rest and take care of your health and enjoy your old age.

The panelists did a great job at suppressing their laughter and keeping a straight face. Na only that woman wey dey tap table been wan betray her emotions and sentiments...lol

Are U for real? Bitterness kills!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by Vatsyayana: 12:34am On May 31, 2022
This platform was not an avenue to say all of this. It was merely to check his documents and question him on his personal & political antecedents but somehow he managed to steal the show & also allowed the panel to examine him psychologically, which is not a good omen for him. They will pass him for the screening, but will never recommend him to the party as flagbearer. He will be too powerful for the party.
Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by PDJT: 12:49am On May 31, 2022
-Terrible presentation.

-This old chap is even worse than I had thought. His cognition is showing his real age. Go and retire in peace with your loot, Mr. Bola Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by fyneguy: 12:54am On May 31, 2022
Vatsyayana:
This platform was not an avenue to say all of this. It was merely to check his documents and question him on his personal & political antecedents but somehow he managed to steal the show & also allowed the panel to examine him psychologically, which is not a good omen for him. They will pass him for the screening, but will never recommend him to the party as flagbearer. He will be too powerful for the party.

You are ignorant.

It's the usual practice - they ask them about national challenges and solutions.

Even, PDP did same.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by fyneguy: 12:55am On May 31, 2022
PDJT:
-Terrible presentation.

-This old chap is even worse than I had thought. His cognition is showing his real age. Go and retire in peace with your loot, Mr. Bola Tinubu.

Lol it was not a presentation. Go Siddon.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by PDJT: 12:57am On May 31, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol it was not a presentation. Go Siddon.

-Ok. So what do you call it?
Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by soojar(m): 1:18am On May 31, 2022
helinues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMqSwTQIagU

So it's this man that brought Econet, the first telecoms company in the GSM business to Nigeria.

Forward thinking man.

But looks like age is not on his side.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by Echoban: 2:12am On May 31, 2022
Wow , so he brought Airtel to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by ikillmods: 2:34am On May 31, 2022
grin

Let’s hope and pray
Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by KanwuliaExtra: 2:42am On May 31, 2022
SERIAL BETRAYER TALKING.
Karma awaits you baba!
What you did to the SOUTH, THE SOUTH IS GETTING READY TO DO TO YOU.
Just get plenty of 'diapers' ready.

Muchechecheche !
Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by Achuwa1(m): 2:59am On May 31, 2022
Econet was the first to come in but this same group of people frustated e onet coz econet refused to cede to their demand on sharing formular and mtn came from nowhere and swiped the whole place before econet could kick off..
Look how he is shaking and talking like an old 90 years man.
Abeg let him go and enjoyment retirement at iragbiji coz we have young vibrant men tht are outspoken like Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by able20(m): 3:05am On May 31, 2022
Nigeria needs sharp energetic minds with current problem solving ideas. Not to use the seat of the president to compensate a dull & sick old man like Tinubu with outdated philosophy that is no more applicable in modern day Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by DSC7: 3:22am On May 31, 2022
Abegggggg wetin he dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by KEVIND: 3:48am On May 31, 2022
Excerpt from Tinubu's presentation:

"When I was in d ........., I was involved in the Chinese market. But what we ask them to do then is to separate the market from the citizens. Because they don't issue the C of O to citizens, Which is not right"
Stand to be corrected.
Can anyone interpret or explain what he meant from the statement above?
His statements & presentations are quite disjointed but the above line was the height of it.
Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by tinsel: 3:58am On May 31, 2022
Hatred apart, he is making sense

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee by Mynd44: 6:06am On May 31, 2022

(1)

Peter Obi Campaign On Social Media While Tinubu Tours Around In Nigeria. / Obi Is A National Movement My Friends In The North Are Supporting Him (pics) / God Punish Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.