Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel (517 Views)

Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll / Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger / Buhari Emerges Unopposed, Faces APC Affirmation Primary In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by ojoshu(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2022
The ruling APC has finally screened some of its presidential aspirants ahead of the primaries.

Among those screened are Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Rotimi Amaechi and Governor Dave Umahi.

Others including VP Yemi Osinbajo will be screened on Tuesday, May 31.
Happy Watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5eIw046npQ
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by Kzinne: 12:06am On May 31, 2022
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by raumdeuter: 12:06am On May 31, 2022
This is Tinubu lecturing them on how he brought Enron, How he brought Econet. How the economy depends on real estate and how he turned Lagos IGR to 50bn today
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by smile11s(m): 12:08am On May 31, 2022
Can someone please explain what he is saying?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by PoliteActivist: 12:14am On May 31, 2022
Ok, but did he piss on himself again?
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by PoliteActivist: 12:17am On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:
This is Tinubu lecturing them on how he brought Enron, How he brought Econet. How the economy depends on real estate and how he turned Lagos IGR to 50bn today

But he did not lecture them on how he is stealing Lagos money on a daily.

#Tinubu!!!
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by Kzinne: 1:49am On May 31, 2022
Look at touts everywhere at Hilton. So imagine what will happen to Abuja when he becomes President
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by Freedom34: 5:20am On May 31, 2022
Hmmm.,.....a leopard will never change its spot!
A culture that doesn't imbibe d respect of elders, is dt one a culture?
The lack of respect for elders or better put the lack of training for the respect of elders is clearly and visibly lacking in d rank and file of a particular region in Nigeria...... and its evident in d way they deal with their own fathers how much more other ppl's father's.

**Addendum
Ehn-ehn, b4 anybody begin to wail, there are six regions in Nigeria and I didn't remember mentioning any region/tribe o, but if u know u are guilty, ngwanu, let's go thereeeeee!
cool
PoliteActivist:

But he did not lectures them on how he is stealing Lagos money on a daily.

#Tinubu!!!
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by alsudan: 5:28am On May 31, 2022
This Thief is brain dead, see how he’s stuttering and words are not even clear enough to be heard. Just saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by PoliteActivist: 7:20am On May 31, 2022
Freedom34:
The lack of respect for elders or better put the lack of training for the respect of elders is clearly and visibly lacking in d rank and file of a particular region in Nigeria...... and its evident in d way they deal with their own fathers how much more other ppl's father's.

**Addendum
Ehn-ehn, b4 anybody begin to wail, there are six regions in Nigeria and I didn't remember mentioning any region/tribe o, but if u know u are guilty, ngwanu, let's go thereeeeee!
cool

Respect for elders shouldn't prevent you calling a spade a spade, and shouldn't prevent you doing all you can to prevent your country falling into the hands of a PROVEN thief. Both Tinubu and Atiku have established PATTERNS of thievery and corruption, and we know patterns are almost impossible to change. It is not a one off thing.
Hence their popular sobriquets:
#Tinubu
#Atiku
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by Freedom34: 7:34am On May 31, 2022
What if I say ya papa na rapist and drug pusher? Won't u ask me to show proof of who he raped, d drugs he pushed and his conviction in a court of law?

If I ask u for d proof of what tinubu stole and his conviction at a court of law now, u go begin stammer!

That's why I say insulting other ppl's fathers shdn't come as a surprise to nigerians as na sign/proof of defective culture!

Na follow-come syndrome!!!
cool
PoliteActivist:

Respect for elders shouldn't prevent you calling a spade a spade, and shouldn't prevent you doing all you can to prevent your country falling into the hands of a PROVEN thief. Both Tinubu and Atiku have established PATTERNS of thievery and corruption, and we know patterns are almost impossible to change. It is not a one off thing.
Hence their popular sobriquets:
#Tinubu
#Atiku
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by PoliteActivist: 9:09am On May 31, 2022
Freedom34:
What if I say ya papa na rapist and drug pusher? Won't u ask me to show proof of who he raped, d drugs he pushed and his conviction in a court of law?

If I ask u for d proof of what tinubu stole and his conviction at a court of law now, u go begin stammer!

That's why I say insulting other ppl's fathers shdn't come as a surprise to nigerians as na sign/proof of defective culture!

Na follow-come syndrome!!!
cool

Google is your friend. It's all over.
Ask anybody who knows anything about Lagos taxes and finances.
Tinubu ought be in jail in Chicago or Lagos.
Atiku ought be in jail in US, or jailed by OBJ or customs.
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by Freedom34: 10:33am On May 31, 2022
U see ur life na?
So if he deciders to sue ur sorry ass for libel and deformation of character now, na ''gugu iz ya friend" and "ask around fro tax and finance experts" u go tell judge for court ba?

#clowns
cool

PoliteActivist:

Google is your friend. It's all over.
Ask anybody who knows anything about Lagos taxes and finances.
Tinubu ought be in jail in Chicago or Lagos.
Atiku ought be in jail in US, or jailed by OBJ or customs.

Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by ojoshu(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2022
Professor Yemi Osinbajo has just arrived for his Presidential Screening at Hilton Abuja!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7mls0lV4F8
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by FallenShitHole: 7:52pm On May 31, 2022
Freedom34:

**Addendum
cool
Elder kee you there. Naive muguh!
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by Justiceleague1: 7:52pm On May 31, 2022
Freedom34:

**Addendum: a clear example is how the yorubas today treat their own Afenifere elders with utmost disdain!!!!
cool
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by Freedom34: 9:02pm On May 31, 2022
Nwoke, I didn't mention any tribe nor region nah! grin grin
As d tin pepper u so, e mean say d message is referring to u/ur tribe.

The truth is bitter, deal with it!
No apologies!
cool
FallenShitHole:

Elder kee you there. Naive muguh!
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by FallenShitHole: 9:04pm On May 31, 2022
Freedom34:
Nwoke, I didn't mention any tribe nor region nah! grin grin
As d tin pepper u so, e mean say d message is referring to u/ur tribe.

The truth is bitter, deal with it!
No apologies!
cool
Thunder will fire you and your dobale useless tradition. Cat face.
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by Freedom34: 9:12pm On May 31, 2022
No sir, there's a huge difference BTW d child who disagrees with his father and d one who beats his father!
cool
https://www.icirnigeria.org/ekweremadu-assaulted-in-germany/
Justiceleague1:
Addendum: a clear example is how the yorubas today treat their own Afenifere elders with utmost disdain!!!!
cool

https://www.icirnigeria.org/ekweremadu-assaulted-in-germany/

Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by Freedom34: 9:18pm On May 31, 2022
Ur rant and loquacious attitude just justified my assertion!

Untrained pikins dem!
cool
FallenShitHole:

Thunder will fire you and your dobale useless tradition. Cat face.
Re: VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 01, 2022
I think we should see the entire interview to ensure that the video is not just a compilation of all the moments he sounded incoherent. That said it was difficult to understand what he was saying, I could not understand a single point that he was making.

Let APC just choose Gov. Umahi or Amaechi
two people that have recent proven record of performance.
ojoshu:
The ruling APC has finally screened some of its presidential aspirants ahead of the primaries.

Among those screened are Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Rotimi Amaechi and Governor Dave Umahi.

Others including VP Yemi Osinbajo will be screened on Tuesday, May 31.
Happy Watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5eIw046npQ

(1) (Reply)

South-east APC Delegates Shun Tinubu’s Summons To Abuja, Demand He Come To Igbol / 2023: APC Govs Begin Rallying Around Osinbajo / State House Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.