Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Earn 700k In Two Months And Also Learn 4 Powerful Skills While Am Earning - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Earn 700k In Two Months And Also Learn 4 Powerful Skills While Am Earning (497 Views)

700k In Piggyvest / How I Am Earning 22 Trons Daily With This Tron Smart Contract / I Am Earning With Admob U Should Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Earn 700k In Two Months And Also Learn 4 Powerful Skills While Am Earning by Kossyemma: 11:45pm On May 30, 2022
Do you have one thousand five hundred naira? if your answer is yes. then I can tell you that with that one thousand five hundred naira, you can learn four high income digital Skills with it, and also stand a chance to raise up to seven hundred thousand naira within two months.

your question now is how? how? how, is it achievable? yes is achievable through a new system in town called Course City Nigeria. course City Nigeria is a multi Level affiliate marketing system, designed to impact it's members with quality knowledge on e-commerce, video editing, web design and affliate marketing course.

the system also allows its members to buy the courses and learn, then sell then courses and earn. the system matches you automatically with sellers in the system when you click buy, and matches you automatically with buyers in the system when you click sell . in course city Nigeria, the courses are structured in levels. level 1, level 2, level 3 and level 4.

this structures makes it possible for members to generate funds from those courses by buying and selling it level by level.

all you need to start and finish is just a total of one thousand five hundred naira. you register and pay one thousand naira for your license number, and then fund your wallet with five hundred naira. then you can now start your journey of financial freedom from level1.

level 1. in level 1, once you have received your license number and funded your wallet with the sum of five hundred naira, all you need to do is just to click buy to buy level 1 course which is the e-commerce course with the five hundred naira in your wallet, you will have access to the course you paid for. once the money is deducted from your wallet, you click sell immediately to sell your level 1 course. once you click sell, the system will automatically match you with two different level 1 buyers, deducting their five hundred Naira each from their wallet and sending it to your wallet automatically, and you will receive a total of one thousand naira in your wallet. then you move to level 2.

level 2. in level 2, once you have received the total of one thousand naira from selling your level one course, all you need to do is just to click buy to buy level 2 course which is the video editing course, with the one thousand naira in your wallet, you will have access to the course you paid for. once the money is deducted from your wallet, you click sell immediately to sell your level 2 course. once you click sell, the system will automatically match you with five different level 2 buyers, deducting their one thousand Naira each from their wallet and sending it to your wallet automatically, and you will receive a total of five thousand naira in your wallet. then you move to level 3.

level 3. in level 3, once you have received the total of five thousand naira from selling your level two course, all you need to do is just to click buy to buy level 3 course which is web design, with four thousand naira out of the five thousand naira in your wallet, you will have access to the course you paid for, and your profit of one thousand naira will be sent to your bank account. once you receive the money in your bank account and your wallet is zero, you then click sell immediately to sell your level 3 course. once you click sell, the system will gradually match you with total of 9 different level 3 buyers, deducting their four thousand Naira each from their wallet and sending it to your wallet automatically, and you will receive a total of thirty six thousand naira in your wallet within 4days. once the money has completed total of thirty six thousand naira in your wallet, then you move to level 4 which is the final stage.

level 4. in level 4, once you have received the total of thirty six thousand naira from selling your level 3 course, all you need to do is just to click buy to buy level 4 course which is affliate marketing course, with thirty one thousand naira out of the thirty six thousand naira in your wallet, you will have access to the course you paid for, and your profit of five thousand naira

Then relax and start receiving #30,000 daily till it reaches 700k and you are also added to a VIP group where you are thought how to make use of those courses to make money in others platforms..the 700k is just to raise fund the best is yet to come....join CCN now....chat me up in the number below for full explanation

Re: I Earn 700k In Two Months And Also Learn 4 Powerful Skills While Am Earning by Redomi(m): 12:55am On May 31, 2022
You made 700k, what do you want to do with our one thousand five hundred?

2 Likes

Re: I Earn 700k In Two Months And Also Learn 4 Powerful Skills While Am Earning by Kossyemma: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Redomi:
You made 700k, what do you want to do with our one thousand five hundred?
am not the one collecting the #1500 I will only teach You how and to register on the platform it costs #1500...

(1) (Reply)

Why Is LPG Feasibility Studies Important For Your LPG Business? / Earn In USDT / Investment Platform That Pays Now With Just #3000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.