Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Atiku Is Political Rolling Stone, He'll Not Be President- Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Political Rolling Stone, He'll Not Be President- Oshiomole (497 Views)

Despite Tinubu As President & Oshiomole, APC Fails To Win An LGA In Edo Election / Kogi Takes Legal Action Against EFCC, says EFCC's Mission Is Political / "APC Won't Miss Migrant And Rolling Stone Politicians" - Oshiomhole Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Political Rolling Stone, He'll Not Be President- Oshiomole by Discovery4today: 5:29am On May 31, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/05/30/video-atiku-is-destined-not-to-become-president-of-nigeria-hes-a-political-rolling-stone-oshiomole/
Former Governor of Edo State Adams Oshiomole said Atiku is destined never to become the President of Nigeria, according to him becoming the president of Nigeria and leadership bothers on character, he said "Atiku desparation is so obvious,

he is so desparate that in 2003 it is on record that Atiku Abubakar challenged his own boss President Olusegun Obasanjo then that he should not do a second term as Nigerian president and in the end they fought Naked at wuse market, subsequently, Atiku decamped to join ACM(Action congress of Nigeria), I was in ACN then, we offered him the ticket, like father Mbaka will say, he became like a big bird, like a vulture that could not fly,

and he lost that election, once he lost, he returned back to PDP, he contested again in the primaries against Goodluck Jonathan and He lost the nomination, and because he has only his interest in mind, he(Atiku) decamped again from PDP and returned to APC, he joined us in Lagos, rolled out the dollars, and president Muhammadu Buhari has to say to the APC people and myself inclusive, I have no dollars to give,

I do not have intel or item, I do not have foreign account and even if I have I will not give, all I offer is all my heart, the APC guys
Click on the link below to watch video
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/05/30/video-atiku-is-destined-not-to-become-president-of-nigeria-hes-a-political-rolling-stone-oshiomole/

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Political Rolling Stone, He'll Not Be President- Oshiomole by godofuck231: 5:37am On May 31, 2022
Watin you be ? Political rigging stone
Re: Atiku Is Political Rolling Stone, He'll Not Be President- Oshiomole by Aganju849: 5:40am On May 31, 2022
Discovery4today:
Former Governor of Edo State Adams Oshiomole said Atiku is destined never to become the President of Nigeria, according to him becoming the president of Nigeria and leadership bothers on character, he said "Atiku desparation is so obvious,

he is so desparate that in 2003 it is on record that Atiku Abubakar challenged his own boss President Olusegun Obasanjo then that he should not do a second term as Nigerian president and in the end they fought Naked at wuse market, subsequently, Atiku decamped to join ACM(Action congress of Nigeria), I was in ACN then, we offered him the ticket, like father Mbaka will say, he became like a big bird, like a vulture that could not fly,

and he lost that election, once he lost, he returned back to PDP, he contested again in the primaries against Goodluck Jonathan and He lost the nomination, and because he has only his interest in mind, he(Atiku) decamped again from PDP and returned to APC, he joined us in Lagos, rolled out the dollars, and president Muhammadu Buhari has to say to the APC people and myself inclusive, I have no dollars to give,

I do not have intel or item, I do not have foreign account and even if I have I will not give, all I offer is all my heart, the APC guys
Click on the link below to watch video

Says an alcoholic sex maniac who speaks from both sides of his mouth
Re: Atiku Is Political Rolling Stone, He'll Not Be President- Oshiomole by MadamVanessa(f): 5:41am On May 31, 2022
shocked

Even though I hate Atiku, but dead and inconsequential politicians like Oshiomole should not talk
Re: Atiku Is Political Rolling Stone, He'll Not Be President- Oshiomole by ogbuefi677(m): 5:42am On May 31, 2022
Na this kin yarn make dem sack you
Re: Atiku Is Political Rolling Stone, He'll Not Be President- Oshiomole by limeta(f): 6:22am On May 31, 2022
Left to me fulani man can only be a tourist Nigeria
Buhari is a terrorist
Oshio ugly is a fool
Atiku can never be president

(1) (Reply)

State By State Result And "Political Play" By Delegates In PDP Presidential Prim / Buhari Is Trying To Pair Amaechi And Lawan For Presidential Ticket Not Tinubu / Atiku Faces Disqualification Over Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.