Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Side Business Can I Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Side Business Can I Do (227 Views)

Opay Byroad Umbrella Good For Road Side Business And POS Businesses @ N3000 / Add This To Your Side Business And Make Double Income / ****** Start A Reliable And Juicy Side Business With Just 30k To 40k ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Side Business Can I Do by BlessedJonMoss: 7:03am On May 31, 2022
Good day great people of Nairaland

Please I need your advice on this,

I recently relocated to Lagos (mainlands) because of a small job I got. My job is not too time consuming as I get to work an average of 14 days a month, it could be way less some months.

I am looking for a small business I can be doing to earn extra income during my off time.

What business can you suggest for me that will yield a reasonable profit, I don't care how physically demanding it can be.

If it's a business you're into, I would need a little guidance as I'm not too experienced running a business.

Have a blessed day

1 Like

Re: What Side Business Can I Do by ecomalchemist(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2022
Gadgets and accessories business in a high traffic environment.

Buying and selling.

Affiliate marketing.

Big congratulations...the Hu$tle continues !!!

you need to pick up yourself and hit the streets running with good information which I'm about to share with you and other unemployed or underemployed Nigerians.

> Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

The Gadget importation guide is available for those that want to be financially free. It's free, reap and apply the knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Side Business Can I Do by sanyho(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2022
Universal Trust Group (UTG), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Trust is an online platform that readily give its users #200+ for each completed task they perform. It's a platform that pays you for nearly every step you take on the platform.
In 2020, UTG entered Nigeria, the largest economy in Africa, to carry out business, and signed entrustment agreements with 11 banks including Ecobank, Stanbic Bank, and United Bank to deal with abnormal assets such as Overdue Loans and Overdue Credit Cards.

To join WhatsApp group for more info, updates and how utg works.

Kindly WhatsApp me on
Utg-ng registration:
To register on this platform, follow the below
instructions:
1. https://www.utg-ng.com/login/sign?reffer_code=NKOE8P03
Note:
Please do not +0 in front of your mobile phone number during registration.
Do not +234 and 0 when logging in
2. Input the required details like mobile phone
number, password and verification code.
3. Click on register.
When you complete your registration on Utg-
ng, they reward you with a welcome bonus of N2800 which is an Experience Gold plan that can be used to complete 8 tasks in a day.
4. You will then be required to login
To login on this platform, you will need the
following:
1. Phone Number
2. Password
The minimum withdrawal amounts require is 3000 naira withdrawal fee rate of 16% from any amount you are withdrawing. This is collected in the form of personal income tax.
HOW TO WITHDRAW EARNINGS FROM UTG:
You are to click on mine icon or my wallet >bank account, click on the + sign top right corner and bind your bank details correctly on the platform.

Join telegram group for more info & updates.

https://twitter.com/Greatfun1Sosan/status/1530505267519029248?t=uZMH2Yw8v8V6dgVY_80OUA&s=08

How To Earn On Utg:
Before users will start earning on this platform you are required to click on Vip1 credit zone and enter your 6 digits pin transaction password to claim your earning. Once you have click on the Vip1
1. Enter,
Next, you are to click on>
2. Search (querying) and wait for it to load. Once it has finished searching. It will show (query was successful).
Next, you are to click on>
3. Return Immediately and enter the 6 digits Payment Password to receive your earning, it will show (Payment Successful).

The system automatically settles, wait patiently for 1-2 minutes and continue to the next tasks

Note: Repeat this mission 8 times daily as this is one of the necessary means of earning commissions.
App available in iphone & android version.
Download Official App below

https://luckcows.com/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Educate & Empower Yourself / The Alarming Secret You Must Know Before Starting Any Business. / Customs FOU Zone B Seizes Items Worth Over N230m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.