Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Pdp Shouldn't Have Allowed Tambuwa To Step Down, Southern Governors Betrayed Me- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Shouldn't Have Allowed Tambuwa To Step Down, Southern Governors Betrayed Me- (265 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict In Zamfara: Why The PDP Shouldn't Rejoice Yet / How Tinubu, PDP Governors Betrayed Yorubas At National Confab - Afenifere / BBC AFRICA: Biafra Protest Shuts Down Southern Nigeria States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Shouldn't Have Allowed Tambuwa To Step Down, Southern Governors Betrayed Me- by Ejima1: 7:43am On May 31, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/05/31/pdp-shouldnt-have-allowed-tambuwal-to-step-down-southern-governors-betrayed-me-wike-on-his-loss/
Nyesom Wike reacts to his loss at Peoples Democratic Party [PDP] presidential primary on Saturday.

Atiku Abubakar emerged presidential candidate of PDP at the 2023 general election.

Wike obtained 237 delegate votes behind Atiku who got 371 votes during Nigeria main opposition party special convention on May 28.

The Rivers State Governor described the outcome of the primaries as the "the will of God".

He accused some governors from Southern Nigeria for betraying their agreement.

He said this to the crowd of PDP supporters who came to welcome him when he returned to Port Harcourt on Monday.

He begged them not to worry about the outcome of election.

Shame to those who sold out their own. I have never seen something like this before.

"No wonder we could not get development. See how their region ganged up. Then, your own region cannot gang up.

"You became a tool who they used against the interest of your people and you tink that you have won.
Click on the link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/05/31/pdp-shouldnt-have-allowed-tambuwal-to-step-down-southern-governors-betrayed-me-wike-on-his-loss/

Re: Pdp Shouldn't Have Allowed Tambuwa To Step Down, Southern Governors Betrayed Me- by Chimaraymond455: 7:52am On May 31, 2022
Wike good afternoon inside this morning,
you remind me about ken sarowiwa,
Which ojukwu tell him good morning in the afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Shouldn't Have Allowed Tambuwa To Step Down, Southern Governors Betrayed Me- by Saviourk: 7:56am On May 31, 2022
The Rivers State Governor described the outcome of the primaries as the "the will of God". grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Cannot Win 2023 Election – Ossai / Poem: Like Ice Cream, Like Osinbajo / Northern PDP And APC Indirectly Positions Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.