Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports (11975 Views)

India Buys 3 Million Barrels Of Russian Oil At A Discount / US Considers Ban On Russian Oil Imports / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by chopnaira: 1:52pm On May 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

I know we hurt you when we call out your bullshit. When we see real news we will make reasonable contributions to it which you know.

Don't cry brother.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.
Quoting Newsmax grin grin grin grin

I hope Putin pays you well enough grin

2 Likes

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by fredoooooo: 1:53pm On May 31, 2022
Who will suffer this Africa and her oil
Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Eddygourdo(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
What actually has Russia done to European Union, that wants to make them to collapse their own economy, .

Why should the West hate Russia so much? You said democracy and Free World. Russia has never stood against your System of Governance.

What then is your beef if Russians practise Cannibalism as a form of Government? Paddle your own canoe. Is it not sad for 30 EU countries and America to be fighting single Russia?. Where is our moral values in the world, You accused Russia of the very crimes you commit everyday around the world.

Until this morning Libya has no standing and functional Government because of your democracy and freedom. Look at Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. Where are they going?.........

This war is because nato wants to expand toward Russia and to gently surround great mother Russia... NATO is an evil organization.... They caused this war and usa said the purpose they caused the war is to weaken Russia...

The west don't care about those people in Ukraine that are losing their life....The west with its imperial mindset is a threat to humanity............ ..............

What is imperial attitude?

A country has an imperialistic attitude when it is actively trying to expand its geographic, and therefore political, influence.

beat your chest while standing up. Declare yourself a fool. All the ramblings you have done has further shown proof to why social media must be regulated, to prevent daft people from having an opinion. Which nation invaded another nation in 2022. Simply call it's name.

3 Likes

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Boss469(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

RUBBISH!!!

You would have made more sense if you had simply posted your usual FAKE NEWS under the OP

That guy and fake news na like Putin and ukrainians blood.
Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by frog12: 1:55pm On May 31, 2022
how come dey no ban America exports when they wage war in iraq,syria,libya,afghanistan?
ah, i know why. EU was part of the war!! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by nomenclature(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

RUBBISH!!!

You would have made more sense if you had simply posted your usual FAKE NEWS under the OP
Someone called you a fool yesterday and it turned out that you are a bigger fool.......the imperialist you are defending are thesame that put chains on the neck of your ancestors
They made you speak their language instead of your mother tongue , they are still inflicting pain on your country till this day.
Blacks like you are a very useful tool in the hands of the west ,your kind exchanged their people just for a kegof gun powder or mirror

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by V9er: 1:55pm On May 31, 2022
Meanwhile Russian oil sales to India soar 25% and also increased sale to china.serbia and Hungary are buying Russian oil

4 Likes

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2 and fake news are like 5&6

How come you care posting message from Twitter especially from orsula von da layen… this woman is on top people who hate Russia..

My next question is how come the ban is at the end of the year and not now? You know why? “Information war”, “media stunt” doesn’t change the fact that Russia is winning on the ground in Ukraine..

All Eu countries don’t even agree to this oil embargo which is void and dead on arrival.

Op stop posting trash, you are a Fake News propagator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by V9er: 1:56pm On May 31, 2022
frog12:
how come dey no ban America exports when they wage war in iraq,syria,libya,afghanistan?
ah, i know why. EU was part of the war!! grin grin
Biggest hypocrites ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2022
chopnaira:

Ignorance and lies at its peak. Baby Food shortage was as a result of contamination at US biggest baby good factory a d having it shut down. It is now up again.

That's the reason why there was no shortage in Europe.
https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/baby-formula-ingredient-supplies-are-limited-by-war-in-ukraine-11653652800

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-war-further-complicates-us-baby-formula-shortage-sunflower-oil-2022-5?amp

1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 31, 2022
I’m suprised Igbofam2 has not posted this yet, I told someone here on this forum that the west are the real propagators of lies that’s why they are referred to has empire of liars… believe any western media at your own peril..

We have heard of ghost of Kiev
We have heard of snake island
We have heard that Putin is sick, he has Parkinson’s disease
We have heard of putins body double etc… what else does the west need to sell to us “the rest of the world again”?

Now is Putin is dead… I just keep laughing because Russia is so successful in Ukraine, the west are full of hysteria and they are panicking that’s why God himself is revealing how stupid the west are.
Believe Igbofam2 on this forum at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by ken045501: 2:01pm On May 31, 2022
Shitty EU ..big name no level

1 Like

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Igbofam2: 2:02pm On May 31, 2022
Goddson:
Igbofam2 and fake news are like 5&6

How come you care posting message from Twitter especially from orsula von da layen… this woman is on top people who hate Russia..

My next question is how come the ban is at the end of the year and not now? You know why? “Information war”, “media stunt” doesn’t change the fact that Russia is winning on the ground in Ukraine..

All Eu countries don’t even agree to this oil embargo which is void and dead on arrival.

Op stop posting trash, you are a Fake News propagator

You are a big time m0ron. If only you had read the OP you wouldn't be displaying your stupidity for everyone to see.

See where you are encircling like a dolt as if the OP did not hint on the same.

You be mega Ode

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Igbofam2: 2:05pm On May 31, 2022
nomenclature:

Someone called you a fool yesterday and it turned out that you are a bigger fool.......the imperialist you are defending are thesame that put chains on the neck of your ancestors
They made you speak their language instead of your mother tongue , they are still inflicting pain on your country till this day.
Blacks like you are a very useful tool in the hands of the west ,your kind exchanged their people just for a kegof gun powder or mirror

You are a biggest f00l alive. So your hatred toward the west should justify what Russia is doing to Ukraine?

You were clearly born into a family of award winning f00ls.

Your kind are always Kings in the community of fools
Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Igbofam2: 2:08pm On May 31, 2022
saintrow1:

Who the hell is this one. Inflation is on the rise all over Europe. Pls just shut the f**k up and go and play ludo. Bastard

Your entire generation are bast**ds. In fact your kids would be rendered bast**ds in no distant time and that is if you even end up having any.

You come here to call me a bastard due to your hatred for the west as if you would be immune from same curses.

Your kids (if you have any now or in the future) would become Bast**ds
Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Ellasure: 2:11pm On May 31, 2022
The western world is in serious trouble Ooooh. With political nitwit and climate Warriors in control of government, the great western countries economies has only one direction to go and that is downward.

Since political power over rule sound technical economic discussion in the western world today. Everything is Russia this Russia that. The western world politicians can never go wrong. More sanctions on Russia and more disruptions to western world economic life lines.

Russia must have prepared themselves for these western countries sanctions as they seem to be doing well and free from West

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Ellasure: 2:14pm On May 31, 2022
Some European countries are already kicking against these so called EU 90 percent embargo because of unworkable conditions and associated sufferings to their people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

You are a big time m0ron. If only you had read the OP you wouldn't be displaying your stupidity for everyone to see.

See where you are encircling like a dolt as if the OP did not hint on the same.

You be mega Ode

Who is the slowpoke? Me or you? Is it the EU that is assuming for them or they opposed it themselves….you don’t know the meaning of they are intending for them while Hungary and the rest countries are against the oil embargo… I’m suprised Mr seun still allows you to be OP on this sensitive forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by GenerationNext: 2:20pm On May 31, 2022
RepoMan007:
Again they are blocking a food and energy giant. Ii will affect the west as much as Russia.
If it affect the west it means then that Nigeria and other African countries are in trouble.
Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 31, 2022
Inflation in the UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Igbofam2: 2:25pm On May 31, 2022
Goddson:

Who is the slowpoke? Me or you? Is it the EU that is assuming for them or they opposed it themselves…. I’m suprised Mr seun still allows you to be OP on this sensitive forum.

Lay your hand on your head and say "Goddson is a fool" because that is what you are in living colour.

Since you didn't know that Hungary was part of the negotiation and they gave their conditions for accepting and part of their condition was a staged withdrawal from Russian oil and also time to upgrade their refineries. Hungary also told EU that they would require millions of Euros to upgrade those refineries and EU has agreed to giving them that money.

I am surprised Seun allows mental midgets such as you are to post on Nairaland

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 31, 2022
Believe OP at your own peril…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Elsueno: 2:31pm On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2 my guy, how is our phantom energy technology that would phase out fossil fuel doing...it's being almost 3 months now, as opposed to ur two months time line.....

By d way, I heard one of ur Masters at d EU, Ursula von da Layen saying "THE EU must buy Russian gas & oil to prevent Putin from selling to other countries & gain enormous profit" grin....I also heard ur fellow slaves in Ukraine recently attempted a stup#d counter attack for social media, they got baited, over hundred massacred & several tanks destroyed...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

Lay your hand on your head and say "Goddson is a fool" because that is what you are in living colour.

Since you didn't know that Hungary was part of the negotiation and they gave their conditions for accepting and part of their condition was a staged withdrawal from Russian oil and also time to upgrade their refineries. Hungary also told EU that they would require millions of Euros to upgrade those refineries and EU has agreed to giving them that money.

I am surprised Seun allows mental midgets such as you are to post on Nairaland

I believe we can all have a meaningful discussion here on this forum without the insults, it only shows how small minded and ignorant you are.. you are so desperate to propagate this fake news for what? Media stunt, online winning?

Face the reality that Russia is gaining more ground in the east of Ukraine and they are advancing towards the west..

All the west has is media stunt and they are full of hysteria but the truth cannot be hidden for long no matter the propaganda.. worst is the west will shift the headlines of the news to something Else like monkey pox, shootings in America, Taiwan & china…

Op, you have a lot to learn, it might take you 10 years before you understand all this..

There is is picture below which says a lot, I want you to use your number6 to think about what’s really going on… read more about land-lease.. that’s assignment for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 31, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
What actually has Russia done to European Union, that wants to make them to collapse their own economy, .

Why should the West hate Russia so much? You said democracy and Free World. Russia has never stood against your System of Governance.

What then is your beef if Russians practise Cannibalism as a form of Government? Paddle your own canoe. Is it not sad for 30 EU countries and America to be fighting single Russia?. Where is our moral values in the world, You accused Russia of the very crimes you commit everyday around the world.

Until this morning Libya has no standing and functional Government because of your democracy and freedom. Look at Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. Where are they going?.........

This war is because nato wants to expand toward Russia and to gently surround great mother Russia... NATO is an evil organization.... They caused this war and usa said the purpose they caused the war is to weaken Russia...

The west don't care about those people in Ukraine that are losing their life....The west with its imperial mindset is a threat to humanity............ ..............

What is imperial attitude?

A country has an imperialistic attitude when it is actively trying to expand its geographic, and therefore political, influence.

Then ask yourself why Ukraine a blood brother or related brother of Russia decided to choose NATO all of a sudden. That tells you a lot of evil things about Russia. No matter how blood brothers fought each other , they would still find a way to settle it, cos blood is thicker than water. Not in the case of Russia & Ukraine. Russia is a evil country ruling by evil leaders hiding under the protection of Russians without considering the live of innocent souls been displaced and killed by the Russians. They invaded someone country all of a sudden. Why not call Ukraine president & their leaders in order to have a talk on the round table. Why Belarusians & Russians gang against their blood brother Ukraine. Check these facts, there’s more to these. Don’t ever been a sympathizer of Russia. Don’t forget about this Ukraine that submitted her nuclear weapons to Russia, do your findings what could have gone wrong.

Note- GOD will not bless mother Russia. For wasting the live of their innocent soldiers and Ukraine lives.

Supporting Russia, means you’re evil & you can kill by hiding under the slogan of protecting your own

3 Likes

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Igbofam2: 2:47pm On May 31, 2022
Goddson:

I believe we can all have a meaningful discussion here on this forum without the insults, it only shows how small minded and ignorant you are.. you are so desperate to propagate this fake news for what? Media stunt, online winning?

Face the reality that Russia is gaining more ground in the east of Ukraine and they are advancing towards the west..

All the west has is media stunt and they are full of hysteria but the truth cannot be hidden for long no matter the propaganda.. worst is the west will shift the headlines of the news to something Else like monkey pox, shootings in America, Taiwan & china…

Op, you have a lot to learn, it might take you 10 years before you understand all this..

There is is picture below which says a lot, I want you to use your number6 to think about what’s really going on… read more about land-lease.. that’s assignment for you.

Idiocy types again grin
Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Igbofam2: 2:50pm On May 31, 2022
Elsueno:
Igbofam2 my guy, how is our phantom energy technology that would phase out fossil fuel doing...it's being almost 3 months now, as opposed to ur two months time line.....

By d way, I heard one of ur Masters at d EU, Ursula von da Layen saying "THE EU must buy Russian gas & oil to prevent Putin from selling to other countries & gain enormous profit" grin....I also heard ur fellow slaves in Ukraine recently attempted a stup#d counter attack for social media, they got baited, over hundred massacred & several tanks destroyed...

You heard wrong and it shows how Putin dolts have mastered the art of propaganda.

Catch up to the real news and stop being a m0r0n

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Horokrox: 2:53pm On May 31, 2022
Kelvin3476:
PUTARDS MUST HEAR THIS.
Western European and USA arse licking ZOMBIES like you need intellectual evaluation undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Buliwyf: 2:54pm On May 31, 2022
nomenclature:

Dumb emotional foolishness. You that your kind was not exchanged for mirrors and keg of gunpowder why are you so pained that you are supporting Russia? Yet you will choose to live in those western countries instead of Russia.
Instead of debunking his claim with clear facts you are here appealing to slave trade. Clown.

1 Like

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Horokrox: 2:59pm On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:
EU leaders have struck a deal to ban most Russian oil imports as they seek to deprive Russia’s president Vladimir Putin of revenues to fund his war in Ukraine.

The embargo, which was agreed after weeks of difficult negotiations, will include oil and petroleum products but contains a temporary exemption for oil delivered from Russia by pipeline. This was intended to grant Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic extra time to wean themselves off crude oil supplies from Russia.

The agreement signed late on Monday night paved the way for the EU to enact a heavily delayed sixth package of sanctions, which includes measures to hit Russian banks and individuals.

The deal followed a stand-off on the oil embargo between the commission and Hungary, which complained Brussels was failing to consider the country’s energy security needs given its reliance on the Russian Druzhba pipeline.

Charles Michel, president of the European Council, hailed the deal, writing on Twitter that it would cut “a huge source of financing for [Russia’s] war machine” and would deliver maximum “pressure on Russia to end the war”.

The ban will include seaborne oil purchases, which cover about two-thirds of Europe’s imports from Russia. In addition, pledges from Germany and Poland to stop oil imports via the northern part of the Druzhba pipeline are expected to take coverage of the ban to 90 per cent by the end of the year.

European governments have not settled on how long the carve-out of Russian oil supplied via pipeline will last, declaring only that it will be “temporary” and that they will return to the matter as soon as possible.

Keeping pipelines out of any initial embargo was a crucial demand for Hungary, which had argued that a ban would put its economy at risk because of its dependence on Russian crude. Viktor Orbán, Hungary’s prime minister, also secured measures to ensure that Budapest could still obtain Russian oil from other sources if there was an “accident” with Druzhba, which crosses Ukraine.

Asked about the length of the temporary carve-out, Ursula von der Leyen, commission president, said it was “very clear” that member states would revert to this topic.

Croatia, she said, could expand the capacity of its Adria pipeline, which runs from the Adriatic Sea, to provide supplies of crude to Hungary. She added that it was helpful to offer extra time to Hungary so that the country could “really switch off” Russian oil.

The partial ban risks distorting competition in the EU oil market, with refineries connected to pipelines from Russia enjoying a price advantage. The price of Russian oil has fallen sharply as European traders have shunned the country’s seaborne crude.

Russian Urals crude is trading at about $93 a barrel, compared with $120 for Brent, the international oil benchmark. While Russian oil delivered via Druzhba may not carry such a big discount, depending on how contracts are structured, Hungarian oil group Mol has said it has enjoyed “skyrocketing” margins for its refineries since March because of the “widening Brent-Ural spread”.

The conclusions from the summit said member states would need to ensure the final sanctions package, which will be settled by EU ambassadors in the coming days, provided for a “well-functioning EU Single Market, fair competition, solidarity among Member States and a level playing field”.

The measures are expected to include a prohibition on the re-export of Russian crude arriving via pipeline. There will also be a ban on the resale of refined products from Russian crude as part of efforts to minimise market distortions. This will kick in after eight months, although the Czech Republic will receive a longer, 18-month grace period.

The west must hold its nerve on Ukraine
The sanctions package also includes the ejection of Sberbank from the Swift global payments system as well as restrictions on more state-owned Russian broadcasters and asset freezes and travel bans on individuals. There will also be a ban on the provision of a range of services to Russian companies.

Brussels proposed the embargo on buying Russian oil in early May, underlining the EU’s difficulties in finding a way to increase its punishment on Moscow while not damaging parts of the European economy that depend on Russian energy.

The EU has already banned Russian coal but has exempted gas from sanctions. Gazprom, the Russian state-owned energy company, has nevertheless cut supplies to Poland, the Netherlands and Bulgaria for refusing to pay for gas in roubles.

https://www.ft.com/content/acc55aee-1b63-4f23-b52d-41fe661b0714
Your 24 hr 7/11unusual rate of IDIOCY mental RETARDATION and JOBLESSNESS on anything pertaining to Russia is what will lead to your DEMISE due to Myocardial Infarction when the whole of Ukraine FALLs under Russia's control grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Then ask yourself why Ukraine a blood brother or related brother of Russia decided to choose NATO all of a sudden. That tells you a lot of evil things about Russia. No matter how blood brothers fought each other , they would still find a way to settle it, cos blood is thicker than water. Not in the case of Russia & Ukraine. Russia is a evil country ruling by evil leaders hiding under the protection of Russians without considering the live of innocent souls been displaced and killed by the Russians. They invaded someone country all of a sudden. Why not call Ukraine president & their leaders in order to have a talk on the round table. Why Belarusians & Russians gang against their blood brother Ukraine. Check these facts, there’s more to these. Don’t ever been a sympathizer of Russia. Don’t forget about this Ukraine that submitted her nuclear weapons to Russia, do your findings what could have gone wrong.

Note- GOD will not bless mother Russia. For wasting the live of their innocent soldiers and Ukraine lives.

Supporting Russia, means you’re evil & you can kill by hiding under the slogan of protecting your own

You came late to the argument because we have done it here online and I, we won the argument.

There are many points I can give you which will open your eyes but let me say few cia over threw the government that was pro Russia in Ukraine I know you don't know that this zelenesky was used by USA and he is not in charge USA is controlling him

Now putin has called zelenesky and usa to not bring in nato to Ukraine, many times before the war Zelensky refused to listen because this war was a set up.

Any way I won't say much because you came late to the debate which I won on many points I lay out those USA fans started to abuse me when I won the arguments.

Take this to your thoughts and think about it

Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.

So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.

My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!

I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business and it is my freedom.

My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me?

I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the Nato.

If you suddenly decide to declare Russia an international aggressor, read these facts and figures. Over 3 million people - that's how many foreigners the US military has killed in 60 invasions of sovereign nations under the pretext of bringing "democracy"?
Cuba (1906) - ?
Nicaragua (1912) - ?
Haiti (1915) - ?
Dominican Republic (1916) - ? 29
Russia (1918) - 2,000
Japan (1945)- 246000
Philippines (1948-1953) - 160,000
Puerto Rico (1950) - 29
Korea (1950-1953) - 570
Guatemala (1954) - 100000
Lebanon (1958) - ?
Panama (1958) - 734
Laos (1959) - 3,000
Haiti (1959) - 2204
Ecuador (1960) - ?
Guatemala (1960) - ?
Dominican Republic (1965) - 2500
Vietnam (1964-1975) - ? 850132
Guatemala (1966) - ?
Indonesia (1966) - ?
Philippines (1966) - ?
Cambodia (1967) - ? 300.000
Laos (1971-1973) - ?
Nicaragua (1972) - ?
El Salvador (1977) - ? 75.000
Grenada (1983) - ?
Libya (1986) - ?
Iran (1980) - ?
Lebanon (1982) - ? 144000
Grenada (1983) - 141
Libya (1986) - 45
Honduras (1988) - ?
Iran (1988) - 290
Virgin Islands (1989) - ?
Panama (1989) - ? 734
Iraq (1991) - ?
Bosnia and Herzegovina (1992 - 1995) - ? 98.000
Somalia (1992 -1994) - ? 1,000
Haiti (1994) - ? 200
Sudan (1998) - ?
Yugoslavia (1999) - 5,700
Afghanistan (2001-2021) - 103000
Iraq (2003-2011) - 690000
Iraq (2011-2017) - 170000
Liberia (2003) - 150000
Pakistan (2004) - 108000
Libya (2011) - 40000
Syria (2013) - 2286
Yemen (2015) - 11000
Cameroon (2015) - ?
Libya (2015) - 1,000
And then there were the color revolutions perpetrated (or thwarted) by the US in Georgia (2003), Ukraine (2004, 2014), Kyrgyzstan (2005), Tunisia (2011), Armenia (2008, 2015), Russia (2010, 2013), Belarus (2020), and Kazakhstan (2022).
The sanctions imposed on the US for this age-old international terrorism are 0.
Judge for yourself. No politics, just numbers.

Show me any nation that has killed more people than USA.

Should we count Hiroshima and Nagasaki death roll. Too.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports by Igbofam2: 3:10pm On May 31, 2022
Horokrox:
Your 24 hr 7/11unusual rate of IDIOCY mental RETARDATION and JOBLESSNESS on anything pertaining to Russia is what will lead to your DEMISE due to Myocardial Infarction when the whole of Ukraine FALLs under Russia's control grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From Working In National & International NGOs / The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.