Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. (18438 Views)

Liz Cambage Denies Calling D'tigress Monkeys - Nigerian Players Reacts / Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria / Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Elidrisy20: 1:22pm On May 31, 2022
I don't know why Biafrans hate Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by TolaniLuv: 1:27pm On May 31, 2022
Mostly half Nigeria kids hate Nigeria with passion! Due to the bad leader and the hate for their own father or mother. She’s half Nigeria anyways

4 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Throwback: 1:28pm On May 31, 2022
It might be due to underlying resentment of her Nigerian father.

5 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Throwback: 1:29pm On May 31, 2022
Elidrisy20:
I don't know why Biafrans hate Nigerians

She's Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by madukaanaya(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2022
Baba are they not monkeys again?
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Kazeem47(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:
See tall fine girl

Not all this dwarfs littering my space.
haba bros,is that not vawulence?

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by brightalo1010: 1:37pm On May 31, 2022
Karlovych:
Tinubu caused all this!
did your parents ever caused anything at all?
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Rexymania(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2022
Well apology accepted. But cann someone tell who she is? Btw, if truly you racially insulted someone... You can shove up your apology up your ass grin grin grin
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Cromagnon: 1:45pm On May 31, 2022
paulolee:
no be una fault....na bad leaders cause this rubbish
or bad followers. Leaders behave according to their society. When the west had bad leaders the followers punished them (revolution or election). Stop blaming others for your failure

5 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by olinxy: 1:46pm On May 31, 2022
I sharpaly went to her Instagram page to "reason with her" but the werey don block comments grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by laiperi: 1:52pm On May 31, 2022
Self-hate from another Black girl to Black.

6 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by newguy1(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2022
Funny thing about her is that her dad is a Nigerian. I blame the dad that lost his heritage in trying to look for a greener pasture for him self. Something lot of people died to protect ask the yoruba community in Brazil Cuba nko

6 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Litmus: 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
paulolee:

Oh, I see, bad Nigeria leaders and Nigerian scammers created racism, unprofessional airport authorities and corrupt foreign police . undecided

...or racism and these things doesn't really exists. Unlawful or questionable actions against Nigerians is due to bad Nigeria leaders, and when against other Africans it's not racism if the perpetrators say they thought they were maltreating Nigerians ....

Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Neoteny7: 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Bad leaders caused our country to be a third world country like she claimed

Seh called them monkeys, but apparently that doesn't bother you as much as being called a third world country..... your priorities are screwed.

Being called monkeys have nothing to do with bad leadership or being a 3rd world country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Boss469(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2022
paulolee:

Hu dey celebrate the bad leaders?

Hu dey vote the bad leaders?
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Aguilar(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2022
This my crush don phuck up o
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Cleanworld(f): 2:17pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:
See tall fine girl

How can a tall girl move with someone with a dwarf brain? I better be a dwarf than having as dwarf brain.

stop showing to the public that you are sensless.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 31, 2022
Cleanworld:

How can a tall girl move with someone with a dwarf brain? I better be a dwarf than having as dwarf brain.

stop showing to the public that you are sensless.

Dwarf spotted!

1 Like

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Cleanworld(f): 2:23pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Dwarf spotted!

You wish! grin

1 Like

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by pizapato(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2022
I wouldn't want to believe she racially abused a Nigerian.

She did be really stupid to use a racial slur on a Nigerian because her dad is a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by SEGLIZ: 2:50pm On May 31, 2022
when you up there avoid conflict it will in turn hunt you.

she's step on a non-forgiving toe or toes that are really trying hard to use her aggression towards the Nigerian team against her.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Elidrisy20: 2:54pm On May 31, 2022
Throwback:

She's Yoruba.
tell me something
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by VirileNelly2420: 3:12pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:
See tall fine girl

D gal fine die, come tall join am.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by cooooooks(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2022
The funny thing is that she herself is Nigerian...

paulolee:
called them monkey, n they should go back to thier 3rd world countries??
no be una fault....na bad leaders cause this rubbish..
Nigeria is too rich to be this bad, assuming we have good leaders and things are working the way its supposed to be, she would consider the consequences of calling us 3rd world country..
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by tctrills: 3:45pm On May 31, 2022
humberjade:
This one is super confused...she want to be treated with respect by a predominantly white team because of the colour of her skin, yet she's looking down on those she shares skin colour and ancestral history with? undecided Twisted hypocritic!
were you there?
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by DeRay98(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2022
8BitGee:
She's clearly a terrible person. This issue happened some while ago and she still feels it's ok to rationalise what she did. It says a lot about herself and how she was raised. To think she's half Nigerian too. Horrible!

She still dey vex for belle say her Nigerian dad was not in her life, she was raised by her British mum in Australia.
She be one of children wey Naija boys donate sperm into her mama while studying in the UK and other western countries.
Her Papa blood dey provoke her...

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by We4all: 4:06pm On May 31, 2022
Omoo…. She is too tall for a lady.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

De Gea Has Now Made More Saves Than Any Other Player In EPL / Afcon 2019: CAF Names Drogba, Kanu And 7 Others As Ambassadors / Sure Banker Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.