Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? (911 Views)

Does Nairaland Pay Us In Any Form?? / Is Nairaland Still Under The Watch Of 'Seun Osewa' Or Has It Been Hacked? / Does Nairaland Now Forcefully Make Members Follow Topics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Temmylee01(m): 8:39am On May 31, 2022
Saw a post earlier where someone claimed he's Fernandezisback and claimed he's islandlady and a bunch of other monikers, he even had screenshot of those monikers logins which proved he is really the one parading those monikers.
If not that Mr seun is not just serious or let's say the money he's getting from advert is ok for him.
This forum use to be fun back in the days before the era of all this new street urchins that will be quoting and insulting, while the mods of this site some of them are useless as it comes and Mr seun is not doing anything about it.
I was introduced to nairaland by my friend that came from lag back in 2014 I think or thereabout before I finally registered in 2020, but the guy that introduce me self hardly comment here no more.
When I registered there are some monikers I knew back then that used to ditch out a very good advice but are no longer commenting nor quoting. Yet Mr seun didn't see any reason to tightening all these lose ends.
Someone like me enjoyed coming here time to time before but now I preferred Twitter. It such a shame that nairaland has gotten to this.
Among those old moniker the few that is still active are slawomiir, ilegend and few.

1 Like

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Qatar2022: 8:45am On May 31, 2022
Nothing to learn here anymore, just insult and complain how their gf dump them

4 Likes

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Temmylee01(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2022
Qatar2022:
Nothing to learn here anymore, just insult and complain how their gf dump them
twas through nairaland my guy sodiq got his first job and was transferred to Abuja, I got engaged with programming all thanks to nairaland. But now nothing to learn no more like you said.

4 Likes

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Nobody: 8:53am On May 31, 2022
those who wish to learn will still learn (rippers are too much here) even a topic above say godisgood scammed me) that guy you mention should be banned forever cus all he does it to insult
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Islandlady(f): 8:54am On May 31, 2022
Nawa o, if you want to make your point must you call out people's moniker, See that dimwit in that post claim to be me by impersonating me, he is just seeking for attention nii

And oga if you are not okay with Nairaland jejely leave the forum na, things are not like the olden days anymore on here, things change, people change. . .besides I have been using NL for the past 10yrs, I just changed moniker of recent!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 Dominique, Seun pls take down this post for misinformation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55am On May 31, 2022
Go to bed mister man..show the login let's see or don't you know the guy is a troll whose job is to clone nairalanders account? undecided
Now that the mod have deleted his post what are you gonna do about it? undecided

Nonsense..if you ain't interested in the forum then get out and stop tagging me..
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55am On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o, if you want to make your point must you call out people's moniker, See that dimwit in that post claim to be me by impersonating me, he is just seeking for attention nii

And oga if you are not okay with Nairaland jejely leave the forum na, things are not like the olden days anymore on here, things change, people change. . .besides I have been using NL for the past 10yrs, I just changed moniker of recent!
Same thing I just said..glad the mods have taken the I'd**t post down..
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Islandlady(f): 8:58am On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same thing I just said..glad the mods have taken the I'd**t post down..
This shit is too much, everyone trying to clone my account, some will claim am a man and foolish gullible people like this Old analog big fool Op will believe them!

1 Like

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:04am On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
This shit is too much, everyone trying to clone my account, some will claim am a man and foolish gullible people like this Old analog big fool Op will believe them!
The question is how did that thing get a screenshot of our account..
Of recent this same guy cloned my account and made a post saying he/I had an abortion and suprisinly most persons believed the nonsense..

The op is free to cry as much as he want all I know is he should stop tagging me with nonsense and anyone who tries to lay false accusations on me will for sure get banned.. nonsense they will always talk when you face the troll but will never say nothing when the trolls keep cloning one's account.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:12am On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech:
those who wish to learn will still learn (rippers are too much here) even a topic above say godisgood scammed me) that guy you mention should be banned forever cus all he does it to insult
Why not ban me huh? undecided
Nonsense why not face your petty business huh?
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Temmylee01(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
at the bold are one of the reason I make this thread. I didn't even insult you but you felt insulting me gives you some joy..... angry Life. You will now be calling mods to ban me or do otherwise if I started insulting you back. Anyways have done my own part.
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by PlaYaJones: 9:15am On May 31, 2022
Temmylee01:
Saw a post earlier where someone claimed he's Fernandezisback and claimed he's islandlady and a bunch of other monikers, he even had screenshot of those monikers logins which proved he is really the one parading those monikers.
If not that Mr seun is not just serious or let's say the money he's getting from advert is ok for him.
This forum use to be fun back in the days before the era of all this new street urchins that will be quoting and insulting, while the mods of this site some of them are useless as it comes and Mr seun is not doing anything about it.
I was introduced to nairaland by my friend that came from lag back in 2014 I think or thereabout before I finally registered in 2020, but the guy that introduce me self hardly comment here no more.
When I registered there are some monikers I knew back then that used to ditch out a very good advice but are no longer commenting nor quoting. Yet Mr seun didn't see any reason to tightening all these lose ends.
Someone like me enjoyed coming here time to time before but now I preferred Twitter. It such a shame that nairaland has gotten to this.
Among those old moniker the few that is still active are slawomiir, ilegend and few.

Of course nairaland have value ....u can still catch lightskin women & halfcast babes if u have moiney & swaga sir!! (no oofencse) cheesy
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17am On May 31, 2022
Temmylee01:
at the bold are one of the reason I make this thread. I didn't even insult you but you felt insulting me gives you some joy..... angry Life.
Keep mute and get out of the forum..next time stop tagging people with nonsense..you are clueless..
Do you know how insultive and offensive it is to link me with a troll?

Blah blah blah..you are just an attention seeker who needs validation from people..go to bed..

1 Like

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Nobody: 9:18am On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not ban me huh? undecided
Nonsense why not face your petty business huh?
say bye bye to your account in advance

1 Like

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Temmylee01(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep mute and get out of the forum..next time stop tagging people with nonsense..you are clueless..
Do you know how insultive and offensive it is to link me with a troll?
lol, mashallah.
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Islandlady(f): 9:21am On May 31, 2022
Temmylee01:
at the bold are one of the reason I make this thread. I didn't even insult you but you felt insulting me gives you some joy..... angry Life. You will now be calling mods to ban me or do otherwise if I started insulting you back. Anyways have done my own part.
I was supposed to curse you sef not only insult! Folks like you tag my account to shits that doesn't concerns me on a daily basis, that is character deformation and I have been ignoring y'all but I wanna make you a scape goat today cos you met the angry side of me today! Ode agbaya lasan lasan...mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:22am On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech:
say bye bye to your account in advance
Go to bed and stop parading the whole place with your imaginary business..
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Temmylee01(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
I was supposed to curse you sef not only insult! Folks like you tag my account to shits that doesn't concerns me on a daily basis, that is character deformation and I have been ignoring y'all but I wanna make you a scape goat today cos you met the angry side of me today! Ode agbaya lasan lasan...mtchewww
lol.
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by assetsovermoney: 9:22am On May 31, 2022
The oldies are on Twitter.

The teenies are on TikTok.

Social misfits who can't be heard on neither platforms stayed here.

Don't be deceived though. Seun is still making millions grin

3 Likes

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:23am On May 31, 2022
Temmylee01:
lol, mashallah.
Now get out and never you quote me with nonsense you have no idea about..*spits*..
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by YeyeGbami: 9:24am On May 31, 2022
Chaii social misfit. You people get bad mouth sha.

2 Likes

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Temmylee01(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2022
assetsovermoney:

exactly my point. Nairaland is our own owned by a Nigerian you know, it suppose to be used for normal purpose not insulting, calling of names and before you know it it will not make waves again. Everything is not just money.

2 Likes

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Temmylee01(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Chaii social misfit. You people get bad mouth sha.
yes nau, abeg borrow me that your ear buds make I take am jam Buga.
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by 770813p(f): 9:31am On May 31, 2022
yes
assetsovermoney:

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by BigRocky: 9:33am On May 31, 2022
Omo am lost like this.

Wetin dey happen biko
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by 40fy: 12:11pm On May 31, 2022
assetsovermoney:
Social misfits who can't be heard on neither platforms stayed here.....

**Skibo!!!

**Whatchu tryna say?? You meant stayin' on here make one a social misfit?? Damn!! Believe it or not, almost all on here are right on here 'cuz we believe Nairaland is like a home to us!!

**You wanna know?? Got an account with Twitter, joined 2012, got an account with Quora, joined 2017, Reddit, joined 2015, Facebook, 2010, Nairaland, 2012!! Fück it!! I'm not quiet on any 'em!! I'm always contributin' views and opinions!! And gettin' approval by likes, upvotes and views!!

**Honestly, it's super-fun to be on here!!

3 Likes

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Dorwadora(f): 1:25pm On May 31, 2022
With the kind of boring lifestyle I live.... I can't do without NL.....

NL is a home for me
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Jmichael1(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2022
As long as i'm concern,nairaland is still the best place 4 me,i can't go a day without login here.....
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Temmylee01(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2022
Jmichael1:
As long as i'm concern,nairaland is still the best place 4 me,i can't go a day without login here.....
it use to be like that for me too until some zap miscreants started making it unreasonable.
Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by meobizy(f): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
The day I understand how Twitter works, I will disappear from here.

1 Like

Re: Does Nairaland Still Has Value Like The Olden Days?? by Guderian(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
PlaYaJones:

Of course nairaland have value ....u can still catch lightskin women & halfcast babes if u have moiney & swaga sir!! (no oofencse) cheesy

Do you know any1 of em here

(1) (2) (Reply)

soulsista - I'm New Here / Hey Y'all,i'm New Here. / Have You Identified Your Purpose On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.