Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos (5771 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / Police Recovers Undetonated IED From Yobe Scene Of Damaturu Bomb Attack (pic) / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2011
Terrorists will use any method t perptrate their act. We suld remember dat n Maiduguri, it was a small boy prtendng t be sellng satchet water dat droped his cooler beside the soldiers and 'kabuuum' afta! Killing and woundng several of the soldiers.
Please somebdy suld confirm d story.
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2011
Terrorists will use any method t perptrate their act. We suld remember dat n Maiduguri, it was a small boy prtendng t be sellng satchet water dat droped his cooler beside the soldiers and 'kabuuum' afta! Killing and woundng several of the soldiers.
Please somebdy suld confirm d story.
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
If this lady succeeded with the bombing plot then all blame will be on GeJ, fashola and Naija police but since her plot has been foiled it becomes a very fake news grin sometimes I pray some of you saying this should experience or loose a family member to bomb attacked then you will be the first to run whenever you hear a foiled plot like this, Hisses
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by gungume: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2011
HOW AUTHENTIC THIS NEWS IS? This woman is just a begger!!! Think of that.
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by RichDad1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
cogitoErgo:

No point whining! Dont we have people in Lagos or Ikorodu on this forum again? If we have, then let thm confirm o refute this news. I think this is the beauty of NL.
I was @ Ikorodu on sunday and i never heard of any bomb or saw where people were scampering for safety.I think this news is not credible enough to make the front page(IMO).To the of my knowledge rain started falling @ Ikorodo around 12noon till midnight which make the streets empty.
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2011
"Fulani woman" hmmm nairaland of hate for the people of the useless republic of nigeria and still people want this stupid country together! SAD!!!
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Desola(f): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2011
Rich Dad:

I was @ Ikorodu on sunday and i never heard of any bomb or saw where people were scampering for safety.I think this news is not credible enough to make the front page(IMO).To the of my knowledge rain started falling @ Ikorodo around 12noon till midnight which make the streets empty.

Yeah right! You were in Ikorodu, yet you didn't know that Shagamu Rd police station is in Ikorodu?

Whatever! angry
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
DivideUs:

"Fulani woman" hmmm nairaland of hate for the people of the useless republic of nigeria and still people want this silly country together! SAD!!!

We know which ethnicity or region that are potential terrorists,so there is no need of trying to play a smart one here or have you seen a yoruba or ibo that support or is a member of boko haram ? They are either hausa,fulani or kanuri !
gungume:

HOW AUTHENTIC THIS NEWS IS? This woman is just a begger!!! Think of that.

A beggar with a bomb ? shocked never under-estimate the power of a woman !
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

We know which ethnicity or region that are potential terrorists,so there is no need of trying to play a smart one here or have you seen a yoruba or ibo that support or is a member of boko haram ? They are either hausa,fulani or kanuri !

sure! "potential" ur word but we know who prsntly are the arm'd rbbrs, 419'rs, kid'prs, prsttuts, drug trfkr's and money lundrr's and yet you dont hear alot of complains from the north even though countries treat us like the asss*hooles that do all this thing and migrate to western countries illigaly and or to commit crimes! Imagine, you are the ones to talk, but like i said we equally hate you guys just as much as you hate us! the question is what r we gonna do about it?
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
Oh and by the way have u heard of MEND, OPC, GEJ government as well as nigeria police
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
DivideUs:

sure! "potential" your word but we know who prsntly are the arm'd rbbrs, 419'rs,  kid'prs, prsttuts, drug trfkr's and money lundrr's and yet you dont hear alot of complains from the north even though countries treat us like the asss*hooles that do all this thing and migrate to western countries illigaly and or to commit crimes! Imagine, you are the ones to talk, but like i said we equally hate you guys just as much as you hate us! the question is what r we gonna do about it?

Why should I worry when you people sleep and wake up with cattles instead of seeing normal human beings.I guess it's those tse-tse fly that is breeding that terrorist blood in you or madcow disease !
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
Eyya sorry, I actually thot u wanted a discussion
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
With boko haram so you can bomb me ? NO !
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
If I was, I'll be looking for ways to kill the oil hungry greedy northern leaders so that the country can divide! You (southerners that is) will be the least of my problem!
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
Maybe you should try to contact the field terrorists and give them that advice instead of attacking innocent southerners in the north !
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
How about u contact mend or opc and advice them 2 if its that easy while I try to on my end as well tongue
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
Opc are not really into trouble-making,Mend has repented andnow dines with the president but the new kid on the block is boko haram. . .so you make the call !
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
yes sir!
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by oldtime(m): 12:38am On Jul 19, 2011
Who paid you to report this about Lagos?
Now, was the substance confirmed to be a Bomb,
why are you confirming by this news that the substance which was taken to an unidentified location is really a bomb
Do you want the Police to get credit for a Job for which they have failed so many times?
You just succeeded in deceiving us, what if the substance is "Kunnu Nsafi" or "Kunnu Ngeda"?
already you are praising the Police, we all know Nigerian Police to be a bunch of failure who are never as proactive as you sounded.
Finally, you need to explain how Sagamu Police station is the closest Police station to Ikorodu and How a case went from Sagamu to Panti In Yaba
Habbbah Journalistic Jundice,
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by MeandSum: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2011
Guys, let's not rush to conclusion here. I doubt there's any substance to the report because of all the errors in the news itself.

Few days ago, it was 700 explosives. that turned out to be no news at the long run. I'm sure this would turn out to be some fake news or just rubbish
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2011
Abegi! Abegi!! Abegi!!! NPF is just too desperate to save face after the attack on their HQ. This story is just a bed time story, only highly gullible folks would pay attention to it. Before it was suicide bomber, then it changed to 700 bombs in one truck and now this? Who would be stupid enough to transport 700 bombs in one truck when you can comfortably hide them in separate trucks carrying tomatoes and stuff and they would go undetected? Abeg my people make una grow brains.
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by lanre88(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2011
Why the pandemonium? I thought it was the government and boko haram that are slugging it out.

Wetin concern you bloody civilians?
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by NegroNtns(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2011
Is it police or ethnic propagandists feeding lies through news media?
Re: Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos by Gbenge77(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2011
Is the Police Bomb Squad well eqquiped to deal with such cases?No

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai: A Nationalist Or Hypocrite? / El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply / Pic Of The Day. LASGIDI.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.