Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

My International Passport Will Expire In January 2023 And I Want To Apply For V - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My International Passport Will Expire In January 2023 And I Want To Apply For V (364 Views)

Just Collected My International Passport / The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply / Your International Passport Will Now Be Valid For 10years - NIS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My International Passport Will Expire In January 2023 And I Want To Apply For V by winta2007(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2022
Hello House,

My International passport will expire in January 2023 and I have used the passport to secure an admission and want to Apply for TB test, CAS and Visa.

Should I renew the passport or Declare it missing so, I can obtain a new passport. I don't want complications or Should my New Passport carry my Old Passport Number?

Thanks.
Re: My International Passport Will Expire In January 2023 And I Want To Apply For V by Ibk2020: 9:35am On May 31, 2022
winta2007:
Hello House,

My International passport will expire in January 2023 and I have used the passport to secure an admission and want to Apply for TB test, CAS and Visa.

Should I renew the passport or Declare it missing so, I can obtain a new passport. I don't want complications or Should my New Passport carry my Old Passport Number?

Thanks.

Renew now
Re: My International Passport Will Expire In January 2023 And I Want To Apply For V by SIMPLIFIED(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2022
winta2007:
Hello House,

Thanks.
Ideally you can't renew until 6months before it expires which ideally should be July. If you have a contact that can fast track getting your passport, renew now but do it on your own as your passport may not be out early to process your September admission

(1) (Reply)

9 Popular Cities That Have Changed A Lot Over The Years / What Country Would You Advice Me To Go / Traveling To Indonesia (study Or Work)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.