Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Academic Writers Needed (social Sciences, Business, Management And Nursing) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Academic Writers Needed (social Sciences, Business, Management And Nursing) (165 Views)

Nurses And Nursing Students Thread! / Faculty Of Social Sciences Benue State University Building Collapses / Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Academic Writers Needed (social Sciences, Business, Management And Nursing) by Goldencheese(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2022
Hi,

I handle many academic writing jobs (in business, management, social sciences and nursing areas) and require competent, professional and committed people that can work with me. You get to write chapters in projects. I will give you the guidelines and if needed, tutor you on how to write each piece while making relevant citations.

If you can also work with SPSS, you can also send me a whatsapp message using the number in my signature.

However, no plagiarism. If you plagiarise don't bother to apply. But if you are willing to grind and work hard using your skills, kindly apply.

You should at least have a bachelor's degree and have a flair for academic writing. I don't expect to teach you or school you regarding the basics in academic writing but can and will guide you.

Thanks

0 8 1 5 7 4 9 9 8 6 0

(1) (Reply)

Best Online Assignment Writer & English Homework Help Service Get 51% Discount / Get Qualified From Top MBA Colleges With Top Placements In Pune / I Recommend This Book To Every Girl Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.