Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians (401 Views)

Wike, Tambuwal Lose Out As Akpabio Names Minority Leaders / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by TheNewsC2: 9:39am On May 31, 2022
That former Vice president Atiku Abubakar won the PDP primaries held last Saturday in Abuja, I will concur, is not out of place. The way and manner he won is my concern here. On more than two occasions on this page, I had in the past expressed my worries about the division among the southern political class. I noticed very early enough the lack of unity of purpose among the politicians down south.…

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/wike-tambuwal-and-lessons-for-southern-politicians/
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by Mandate2023: 9:49am On May 31, 2022
Tambuwal betrayal is not new to south west.....we supported him to be speaker but he supported another hausa to be speaker after him
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by ZombieSlaughter: 10:05am On May 31, 2022
The only way to unite the south is for all of south to speak with one voice for a president of SE extraction, the way we did for yorubas in 1999

Anything apart from that is dead on arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by tesppidd: 10:11am On May 31, 2022
So who is guilty for the Southern disunity?

*Wike left the Southerners and endorsed Bala Mohammed some months ago.
*Wike removed Secondus a Southerner and put Ayu a Northerner.
*Wike insulted Peter Obi a Southerner when he complained of certain things.

Who is responsible for Southern disunity.?
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by Reality3080: 10:16am On May 31, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
The only way to unite the south is for all of south to speak with one voice for a president of SE extraction, the way we did for yorubas in 1999

nobody will vote igbos bro even if no southerner contest
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by RabbitGuy: 10:18am On May 31, 2022
smiley
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by Reality3080: 10:25am On May 31, 2022
tesppidd:
So who is guilty for the Southern disunity?

*Wike left the Southerners and endorsed Bala Mohammed some months ago.
*Wike removed Secondus a Southerner and put Ayu a Northerner.
*Wike insulted Peter Obi a Southerner when he complained of certain things.

Who is responsible for Southern disunity.?
orji supported lawan against an Igbo man

Igbo delegates refuse to give their votes to igbo aspirants
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by ZombieSlaughter: 10:26am On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:

I agree with you, then we keep it in the North. Simple and easy. grin
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by Reality3080: 10:29am On May 31, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

I agree with you, then we keep it in the North. Simple and easy. grin
don’t forget d vice will come from d south n it will definitely not b igbos
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by mrvitalis(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Forget this people they want south to be united but don't want to push for south east president

Igbos have the numbers to keep presidency in the north for as long as it takes

1 Like

Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
Who cares about vice lmao ....we don't care

I don't get you guys ooh ..so Igbos should back south south or south west for presidency ? I don't get really ?
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by ZombieSlaughter: 10:33am On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:

That's not our business, if you like mock from here kafanchan. It does not change the fact that it is either SE or North continues. The more you oppose SE presidency, the more SW presidency eludes you too. cheesy

When you are prepared for equity, then come lets talk, for now continue insulting omo Ibo. grin
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by mrvitalis(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
orji supported lawan against an Igbo man

Igbo delegates refuse to give their votes to igbo aspirants
Lmfao yes we gree kalu later for doing that is clear to everyone ...

The next southern president would be an Igbo man when we don't know case closed

1 Like

Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by Carlyscales: 10:39am On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:

You know, tribalism and racism is horrible because it closes your mind to credible voice of progressive reasoning, no matter your level of education and exposure.

I really can't understand how people hold strongly to something ( religion and ethnicity) that is mostly an accident of birth.
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by Reality3080: 10:40am On May 31, 2022
mrvitalis:

Who cares about vice lmao ....we don't care

I don't get you guys ooh ..so Igbos should back south south or south west for presidency ? I don't get really ?
who needs your2%?

What we are saying is let everyone run their things separately without insult or shouting crap

Nobody needs igbos support,people who never support themselves want to b feeling fly
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by mrvitalis(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
who needs your2%?

What we are saying is let everyone run their things separately without insult or shouting crap

Nobody needs igbos support,people who never support themselves want to b feeling fly
Aww thank you
Re: Wike, Tambuwal And Lessons For Southern Politicians by DenreleDave(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2022
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

If You're Kidnapped, Who Will Raise 100 Million? / Trouble For Top Politicians As Northern Youth Reveals Candidates They Can Vote 4 / Does Nigeria practice Democracy or Gerontocracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.