Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nysc Osun Witnesses The Dawn Of A New Reign - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Osun Witnesses The Dawn Of A New Reign (377 Views)

Nysc Osun Observes National Environmental Sanitation Day / *NYSC Osun Commences 2021 Batch C Stream II Orientation Course* / Nysc Osun State Pays Tribute To Fallen Pcms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Osun Witnesses The Dawn Of A New Reign by Authentic79xp(f): 11:18am On May 31, 2022
The NYSC Osun State has welcomed a new dawn as it witnessed the handing over ceremony of the outgoing State Coordinator Mrs Winifred Ngozi Shokpeka to her successor Mrs Olayinka Alidat Abdulwahab on Monday, 30th May at the Secretariat complex in Osogbo.

During the ceremony witnessed by the management and staff of the Scheme in the State, the outgoing State Coordinator, Mrs Winifred Shokpeka expressed her heartfelt gratitude to members of staff for extending a good hand of friendship which culminated in the success recorded during her tenure in office. She urged them to extend such to her successor.

“I appreciate the Director General, Brig. Gen. MK Fadah and the entire NYSC Management for the sheer privilege of serving as the NYSC State Coordinator in Osun for the past 7months. I salute the strength of the entire staff for their ever available support from the day my tenure began up till now. I couldn’t have done this without them. I’m not leaving with regrets, I am leaving a fulfilled woman” she said.

She urged members of staff to work in synergy with the new State Coordinator and also strengthen all existing relationships and partnerships built over the years and those built while she was in office.

According to her, the mantle has indeed been passed to another noble, capable and seasoned administrator who she knows will run with the vision of the Scheme in the State. She concluded by wishing her successor the very best as she steps in as the 14th Chief Executive of the State.

In her brief remarks, the new State Coordinator, Mrs Abdulwahab Olayinka, said she was happy with the reception accorded her as she entered the Secretariat and this has encouraged her and has given her assurance that she is at home.
“I love the warm reception I received the moment I stepped my foot here. I have indeed been joyfully embraced. I pray that the love and support remains even as we work together.

"I look forward to the cooperation and support from all staff so we can all together build on the legacies of my predecessors and continue to record good success for the Scheme in the State," she added.

The Erstwhile Coordinator in her efforts to familiarize the new State Coordinator with major stakeholders in the State accompanied Abdulwahab to the office of the Commissioner of Police Osun State Command, CP Olawale Olokode who promised to extend the cordial working relationship that has been established with the Scheme and the outgoing State Coordinator to her as she takes over the leadership of the Scheme in the State.

The duo also visited the Commissioner for Youth and Sports, Hon Azeez Olayemi Lawal, who doubles as the Chairman of the NYSC State Governing Board in his office. The Acting Permanent Secretary, Mrs Oladunjoye who welcomed them on behalf of the Commissioner, eulogized the outgoing State Coordinator for her excellent performance during her tenure in the State and warmly welcomed Abdulwahab to Osun State wishing her a fruitful and successful tenure
in the State.

She assured Abdulwahab of the Commission support and committment to the welfare of Corps Members serving in the State. She urged her to emulate her predecessor, assuring her that she would not regret her tenure as NYSC Coordinator in the State as the State is a land of 'virtues.'

It will be recalled that the Erstwhile Coordinator, Mrs Winifred Shokpeka took over as the 13th Chief Executive 11th October, 2021.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Earning / You Can't Succeed With One Income Source / Direct Redeployment Here 07035077624

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.