Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,058 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob (1370 Views)

Between IPOB And The Igbo Nation / See What Happened Between IPOB And Nigerian Independence Day Yesterday / Similarities Between IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu And Journalist Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by helinues: 11:45am On May 31, 2022
The Illiterates people of Biafra (Ipob) are the one insisting on the sit at home to continue in SE cos they are never do well people in life while the Educated people of Biafra (Epob) have been against it.

The irony of the situation is the latter could have done something earlier before the situation get this messy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by Golan007: 11:48am On May 31, 2022
Heads will roll.
Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by ObosiLandlord(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2022
helinues:
The Illiterates people of Biafra (Ipob) are the one insisting on the sit at home to continue in SE cos they are never do well people in life while the Educated people of Biafra (Epob) have been against it.

The irony of the situation is the latter could have done something earlier before the situation get this messy
Yes you are right, there was a time the EPOB members were also supporting the Sit At Home and UGM/ESN.

Their eyes don clear now, but is too late.

I do enjoy watching them attack each other online now. Is just a matter of time the fight go reach the street of AfghaEASTern

2 Likes

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by mbos: 12:28pm On May 31, 2022
useless talk
and absolutely brainless

they do not need your view

jobless fang

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by SwissMass: 12:30pm On May 31, 2022
Baby factory criminals (BFC)

1 Like

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by Yobabad: 12:33pm On May 31, 2022
OP is a member of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs)

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2022
Yobabad:
OP is a member of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs)

If not an almajiri baby factory product from wasteland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:55pm On May 31, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Incoherent gibberish
Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by ogbuefi677(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Oil souper.
When u finish here,also make a thread about d SKULLership epidemic in your backyard

1 Like

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by helinues: 12:58pm On May 31, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]
Incoherent gibberish

One of the people supporting the attrocities in their region has arrived
Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by kingsceedon(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

I don tell you before to go and look for something doing in your miserable life, go and join Nigeria soldier or police force, 70 years old man, how long are you going to be eating in your mother's pot? It's only an idle minded person dey have time to dey gossip about wetin no concern am,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by helinues: 1:12pm On May 31, 2022
Igbo's have realized that their enemies are within. The Illiterates people of Biafra supporters, the Never Do Well (NDW) set of people who have given up about life hence supporting the destructions of their own region
Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by kingsceedon(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2

So na ban you dey call those tribalism people to do abi? You know what? I don't give a fvck, they can ban me from commenting, but they can not ban me from reading, besides, I have like 5 monikers here, one close and another open, jobless fellow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by Ekpeitit(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2022
Keep your Biafran problems to yourself, no Nigerian gives a damnnnnn about your problems.
Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by helinues: 1:16pm On May 31, 2022
kingsceedon:

So na ban you dey call those tribalism people to do abi? You know what? I don't give a fvck, they can ban me from commenting, but they not ban me from reading, besides, I have like 5 monikers here, one close and open, jobless fellow

Thegodfather A.k.a Chocho, you have more than 5 monikers cos the godfather is over 200 but where are they today? Most of it sentenced to life time banning on NL.

If you like create 1,000 monikers, all would be taken care of as usual.

You can only run, you can't hide

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by afube: 1:17pm On May 31, 2022
SwissMass:
Baby factory criminals (BFC)

Lol ....afonja skull mining champions........no mind your body parts business!

2 Likes

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by gidgiddy: 1:18pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

This one is a Yoruba man who is found on every Biafran thread, carrying IPOB matter on his head like a basket of yam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by kingsceedon(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:
Igbo's have realized that their enemies are within. The Illiterates people of Biafra supporters, the Never Do Well (NDW) set of people who have given up about life hence supporting the destructions of their own region

I'm from Enugu state 042 Coal and Gas city, God bless my beloved state, I never for one day complained about the effects of sit at home by my beloved people of the great Biafra, but an hausa Fulani or Yoruba man like you from the dirty desert no go allowed us the Igbos to rest, say the sit at home na your sit at home? Like I told you earlier before, go and look for something doing in your miserable life, go and join Nigeria soldier or police force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by helinues: 1:22pm On May 31, 2022
gidgiddy:

This one is a Yoruba man who is found on every Biafran thread, carrying IPOB matter on his head like a basket of yam

One of the Ipob social media coordinator have arrived. One of the people glad to be turning their region upside down just because they have issue with a man in far away Abuja.

Hope you guys can see as how the destruction in SE have been affecting Buhari to the extent he has not been eating for months now.

The man who loss the 2015 election that made you guys to turn your region into mini Somalia is the same man romancing with the party who defeated him meaning he moved on long time yet you lots are still stuck.

Una eyes go soon clear
Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by Kalashnikov49: 1:30pm On May 31, 2022
Na wah...these people sef!!

@helinus, you have been registered on this platform since 2014!!! angry

In all your posts I have NEVER seen anything that encourages common sense. grin grin

If you have been on this platform since 2014 and you have NEVER made sense can't you just look for a teacher to help you pass your TOEFL exams? Go and read for exams you will NEVER pass and stop being disgusting. grin grin

This Zombie work na Jazz??...Spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by helinues: 1:35pm On May 31, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Na wah...these people sef!!

@helinus, you have been registered on this platform since 2014!!! angry

In all your posts I have NEVER seen anything that encourages common sense. grin grin

If you have been on this platform since 2014 and you have NEVER made sense can't you just look for a teacher to help you pass your TOEFL exams? Go and read for exams you will NEVER pass and stop being disgusting. grin grin

This Zombie work na Jazz??...Spits

When some people say they can't see anything good in you, just give them a hug cos life can be difficult for a blind to see
Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by SwissMass: 1:42pm On May 31, 2022
afube:

Lol ....afonja skull mining champions........no mind your body parts business!

You think I am your parents
Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by kingsceedon(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

When some people say they can't see anything good in you, just give them a hug cos life can be difficult for a blind to see

1 Like

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by Kalashnikov49: 1:52pm On May 31, 2022
Since 2014 when you registered.. NOBODY HAS seen anything useful in your posts or your person. You are just an irrelevant trolling miscreant..am sorry but it's true...spits
grin

helinues:

1 Like

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by helinues: 1:53pm On May 31, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Since 2014 when you registered.. NOBODY HAS seen anything useful in your posts or your person. You are just an irrelevant trolling miscreant..am sorry but it's true...spits
grin

Mr snail, continue spitting...

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by Agwotulumbe(f): 1:57pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Mr snail, continue spitting...
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by helinues: 1:59pm On May 31, 2022
Agwotulumbe:

Rule 2

Na so cancelling of comments no dey work on NL again, you would have first cancelled before reporting. Chai

God bless the mods.

Children of God are dancing Azukulu dance

grin
Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by gidgiddy: 2:13pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

One of the Ipob social media coordinator have arrived. One of the people glad to be turning their region upside down just because they have issue with a man in far away Abuja.

Hope you guys can see as how the destruction in SE have been affecting Buhari to the extent he has not been eating for months now.

The man who loss the 2015 election that made you guys to turn your region into mini Somalia is the same man romancing with the party who defeated him meaning he moved on long time yet you lots are still stuck.

Una eyes go soon clear

So remind us again why you are drinking panadol over other people's headache when you are not even from the SE?

2 Likes

Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by helinues: 2:20pm On May 31, 2022
gidgiddy:

So remind us again why you are drinking panadol over other people's headache when you are not even from the SE?

I am not taking any Panadol on you guys headache but it's necessary to speak out as the unrest in SE is becoming a burden to other Southern regions
Re: SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob by MaskSubzero: 2:20pm On May 31, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
grin

even though I also don't like most of your comments too as you indirectly support the activities of UGM, yet still you're right, that helinues moniker is very useless.
I have a feeling an uneducated fellow that lacks exposure is behind that handle

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On Who Will Be The Apc Presidential Candidate 2023 / See What Atiku Did After APC Aspirants Stepped Down For Tinubu (pic) / Atiku Lands Kano, Greeted By Millions Of Delirious Crowd Of Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.