Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil (651 Views)

Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by Yakson5(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2022
.......�[q
Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by donbachi(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2022
Go do DNA test... Him fit know something wey u no know.

My thought.

1 Like

Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by Yakson5(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2022
donbachi:

My thought.
I am his son.You can even see it from the resemblance

1 Like

Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 31, 2022
Yakson5:
Hello Nairalanders,

My name is Yakson,not real name.I happened to be a young man of 24 years old living with my parents as their first child out of six children.

I was born and brought up in Kano state in a Christian family.Life was pleasurable when I was a kid not when my father lost his job.My father was a manager in NBC for 27 years and suddenly he was retired in 2016.

My story changed when my father lost his job and that is the beginning of my predicament.He start to frustrate my life thinking I was the one causing all his misfortune and poverty.There is no peace in our home right now as he is cursing me every day, saying I will never make it in this life.

As a first child,I was doing menial jobs inorder to help my mum and my siblings.My mother is a devoted Christian praying to God day and night to intervene between me and my father.My mother have no peace of mind because of the curses my father is uttering in my life everyday.

Anytime my father start to fight me,I will pack my clothes and try to leave the house but my mother will hold my hands crying that if I leave the house,she will also leave the house.Hearing that will make me cry also because if she leaves the house, they will be no one to help my younger ones.

I don't have any tangible skill and I don't have the money to rent my own apartment knowing that the jobs am doing is not enough to cater for myself talkless of renting my own place or feeding myself.I work as a labourer in a construction site earning #1200 daily as the work is not permanent, which is why it can be hard for me to save.

I tried all my possible best to buy a laptop inorder for me to learn a digital skill but to no avail as the money I am earning doing menial jobs can't buy a laptop for me.

Right now I am feed up with all my father is doing to me as I can't take it anymore.I packed my bag and left home on Sunday night.My mum cried but I told her that I have made up my mind not sleep in that house again.

I am lonely in the bush with my bag walking to the journey of the unknown.But I know God is preparing a better place for me and I know one day I will look back and smile.
THANKS FOR READING MY STORY �

God will favour you brother...you'll come back to share your victory testimony
Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by Nolimitz: 12:18pm On May 31, 2022
Please try and get a shelter over your head, either a friend's or a relation's place for now while you try and figure thing out. It is well with you
Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by Yakson5(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2022
sollolucci77:

God will favour you brother...you'll come back to share your victory testimony
Amen
Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by Yakson5(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2022
Nolimitz:
Please try and get a shelter over your head, either a friend's or a relation's place for now while you try and figure thing out. It is well with you
Amen thanks for the prayers

1 Like

Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by mariahAngel(f): 12:57pm On May 31, 2022
Yakson5:
I am his son.You can even see it from the resemblance

Your father does not hate you, he's just going through a difficult phase, and he's taking it out on you.
It could be that he's depressed. Try to understand and bear with him.
With time, he'll come to terms with the fact that retirement from his job is not the end of his productive life. Hopefully, he'll get over it.
Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2022
so because of frustration that you father is going through (and insults), you decide to be homeless?!?!? what kind of decision is this?!?!?

anyway, good luck sir because you will encounter more insult wherever you are going in life.
Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by Yakson5(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2022
,,,,, �[/quote]
Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by tamcamp253: 3:11pm On May 31, 2022
Person wey no get money to buy laptop wan go do DNA test
donbachi:

My thought.
Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 31, 2022
I have a lelovo thinkpad here i fit dach you (i5 4b ram 120gb rom) but has a broken edge ) or you cam wait till i get any spammed account with high balance
Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by Kollins11: 5:42pm On May 31, 2022
If he hates you, then Hate him back more than the devil too.

Re: My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil by Dailyparrot: 6:00pm On May 31, 2022
Yakson5:
Amen thanks for the prayers

Why not sleep inside your car till tomorrow morning when the hotel opens for booking.

grin

(1) (Reply)

A Crate Of Egg Is Now #3,500. / Will It Last? / Nigeria: Are We A Good People And A Great Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.