Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,504 members, 7,836,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

I’ve Not Decided My Future At Everton –richarlison - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’ve Not Decided My Future At Everton –richarlison (242 Views)

Everton's Richarlison Fuels Chelsea Move With Twitter Post / ‘I Have Decided My Future’- Antoine Griezmann / Manchester United Return To Winning Ways At Everton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Not Decided My Future At Everton –richarlison by solbase10(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2022
Everton striker Richarlison has revealed that he has not decided his future with the club.

Richarlison has confirmed he is considering his future amid interest from Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsena

The 25-year-old has become a cult hero at Goodison Park since his transfer from Watford for an initial £35million in 2018 and played a pivotal role during the club’s relegation battle this season, with six goals in nine games to help them to safety.

However, asked about his next move while on international duty, he said: “I’ve already made it clear to the board. I’ve already talked to (manager Frank) Lampard too, with my agents and they know what I want. Let’s wait for June.

“Now I can’t talk, because when we talk about leaving a club I’m kind of like this, because of the history I have at Everton, the affection that the fans have for me. When we talk about leaving I’m a little speechless.”

It remains to be seen if Everton will entertain letting Richarlison leave given his importance to the team – he has two years to run on his existing deal so Everton are under no immediate pressure to make a decision on his future.

But given the club’s well-documented financial situation, Everton could consider selling Richarlison this summer to help balance the books while any revenue generated could be used to reinvest into Lampard’s squad ahead of next season.

Similarly, it is likely Richarlison would consider a move away from Goodison Park this summer, particularly if he has the opportunity to join a team that could offer him with a chance of challenging for major trophies.

Source: https://www.completesports.com/ive-not-decided-my-future-at-everton-richarlison/[b][/b]

Re: I’ve Not Decided My Future At Everton –richarlison by paulolee(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2022
this wan de form big player...this guy is not dt good in front of goal, not a proven goal scorer....player wey go miss 8 before e score 1..
Re: I’ve Not Decided My Future At Everton –richarlison by Urheadmaster(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2022
paulolee:
this wan de form big player...this guy is not dt good in front of goal, not a proven goal scorer....player wey go miss 8 before e score 1..
At least he is better than the entire super eagles players
Re: I’ve Not Decided My Future At Everton –richarlison by paulolee(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2022
Urheadmaster:
At least he is better than the entire super eagles players
I no gree jhare.....d likes of oshimhen, denis, dessers, moffi n even iheanacho better pass dis gee
u don even hear say big club drop bid for am?

(1) (Reply)

Shakira Announces Break Up With Gerard Pique / Nigeria 2-1sierra Leone | Post Match Analysis / Premier League Fixtures Schedule 2022/23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.