Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate (3415 Views)

Which Region Is Tinubu Strong Hold? / Tinubu's Strong Supporter Has Just Become 'obidient / Tinubu's Strong Surpporter, Staphylococcus Dared God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by 8gen1(m): 12:41pm On May 31, 2022
Suppose Tinubu becomes the APC flag bearer and picks a strong northerner as a running mate, how will his running mate be able to convince the northerners to play second fiddle to an afonja man when they have the option of being the first

The afonjas are up for failure come 2023 grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by udele1: 12:44pm On May 31, 2022
He will be the first presidential candidate in Nigeria, without a running mate on the eve to the elections. grin cheesy grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Thomthom(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2022
The election can be predicted.. Tinubu vs Atiku I power is going back to PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by PrinceOfLagos: 12:47pm On May 31, 2022
udele1:
He will be the first presidential candidate in Nigeria, without a running mate on the eve to the elections. grin cheesy grin
grin cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Philipponzaghi: 12:48pm On May 31, 2022
Omo Ibo, vote your northerner in peace.

All this thread about Tinubu is a waste when you can use this time to campaign for Atiku.

Be bold. When Asiwaju supported Buhari in 2015, we are bold to come out for him.

So you need to be bold also to campaign for Atiku, no one will scold you.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by StrongandMighty: 1:03pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubu becoming apc presidential flagbearer is future impossible tense...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by helinues: 1:06pm On May 31, 2022
Me singing Weeknd. I saw you crying in a crowded room.

Save your tears for another day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by itaewon: 1:09pm On May 31, 2022
Me and all my ibo brother across the country will vote for bola ahmed tinubu BAT2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Mandate2023: 1:11pm On May 31, 2022
All dis yeebos sef.......always creating nonsense trend everyday about tinubu grin grin grin una go soon get sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Feggie3: 1:14pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

All this thread about Tinubu is a waste when you can use this time to campaign for Atiku.

Be bold. When Asiwaju supported Buhari in 2015, we are bold to come out for him.

You are not ashamed you are bold to come out for an inept total failure!! You useless ingrate!! Nigerian constitution should give authority to jail imbeciles that vote in inept leaders. Zombie!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by bigdammyj: 1:16pm On May 31, 2022
Reading...
Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Opolopoopolonio: 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
Piggiddiooott amaka

Vote your Peter Obi in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Philipponzaghi: 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
Feggie3:
You are not ashamed you are bold to come out for an inept total failure!! You useless ingrate!! Nigerian constitution should give authority to jail imbeciles that vote in inept leaders. Zombie!!

We voted Buhari and your fathers in Iboland cannot do anything about that.

What can you do with your 5% votes? The most is to vote Atiku so why the noise.

If e pain you that we voted Buhari in 2015, the lagoon is free.

All I ask is that you should be bold to start campaigning for Atiku like you fathers once did, be bold like your ancestors, they have always supported Fulanis since 1959. Don't be a coward!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by proff010: 1:25pm On May 31, 2022
Don't mind them their eyes will soon clear with their ran away Labourer Man. Instead of them to beg tinubu for position now.
Philipponzaghi:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Feggie3: 1:34pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

We voted Buhari and your fathers in Iboland cannot do anything about that.

What can you do with your 5% votes? The most is to vote Atiku so why the noise.

If e pain you that we voted Buhari in 2015, the lagoon is free.

All I ask is that you should be bold to start campaigning for Atiku like you fathers once did, be bold like your ancestors, they have always supported Fulanis since 1959. Don't be a coward!
senseless bigot, you will continue to suffer. Jobless man!! How old are you and what can your family boast of about you other than their ass licking son's continuous ass licking of politicians that won't give a fucking hoot about him. The advice I will give you is never birth a child in this present dispensation. You can choose to die childless other than birthing an innocent child into this current mess you joined hand to create. My advice to you is that u sure need a mental reassessment cause you sure still thinking like a kid. We are talking about being factual and you are going tribal. Why not present Osibanjo and not see half of Igbos support him. Ogbeni just gettat abeg. And never in your live mention me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by famouscargo4u: 1:35pm On May 31, 2022
Dogara is his VP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by SimplePlan34: 1:39pm On May 31, 2022
He needs a northern Christian which is Dogara

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Mikolo70(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2022
This tribe is the most brainless in Nigeria.. Olori Pelebes.. Lmao!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by SIONKPO1(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2022
Dogara Yakubu Yakubu Andrew Lawal Babachir the above are Northern Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by helinues: 1:47pm On May 31, 2022
SimplePlan34:
He needs a northern Christian which is Dogara

Northerners won't vote for christian northerner VP or female northerner irrespective of religion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Philipponzaghi: 1:53pm On May 31, 2022
Feggie3:
senseless bigot, you will continue to suffer. Jobless man!! How old are you and what can your family boast of about you other than their ass licking son's continuous ass licking of politicians that won't give a fucking hoot about him. The advice I will give you is never birth a child in this present dispensation. You can choose to die childless other than birthing an innocent child into this current mess you joined hand to create. My advice to you is that u sure need a mental reassessment cause you sure still thinking like a kid. We are talking about being factual and you are going tribal. Why not present Osibanjo and not see half of Igbos support him. Ogbeni just gettat abeg. And never in your live mention me.

Oga you won’t still vote Osinbajo. You did not vote Awolowo and neither did you vote Abiola who were the preferred Yorubas candidates. It’s only a fool that will think Ibos will vote Osinbajo.

We know your games. You are just using Osinbajo to counter Tinubu for now so as not to look like a tribalist.

Vote your Atiku in peace. Please start campaigning for him openly, it is your right in a democracy. No one will scold you for it.

Vote your own Fulani man in peace. We Yorubas did that in 2015 and heaven did not fall!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Highways: 2:00pm On May 31, 2022
Bola Tinubu’s Alpha Beta on N100b corruption case

Alpa Beta, a consultancy owned by Bola Tinubu, former Governor of Lagos State and National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), is at the centre of a N100billion fraud, tax evasion and money laundering petition written by Mr. Dapo Apara, its Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.

According to Apara’s petition to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Alpha Beta “has become an avenue for official corruption of government officials, a conduit pipe for massive money laundering scheme, tax evasion, among other vices”.

In the petition, sent on his behalf by Adetunji Adegboyega ESG, his solicitors, Apara said: “Over the years the company is being protected and shielded by some powerful politicians and people in the society which made them to always boast of being untouchable, but our client, feeling the need not to keep quiet again and strengthened by his belief in the fact that the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is keen on fighting corruption, which has been the bane of our country, is of the firm belief that it’s time to expose and open the can of worms called ALPHABETA CONSULTING.

This is despite the fact that the company takes about N40b every month from the Lagos State Govt. as tax consultants...
Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by duro4chang(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2022
Trash
Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
Thomthom:

Don't reveal it now.

We want him as an opponent.
Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Karemarealty288(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2022
IT IS NOT PDP THAT BROUGHT OUT ATIKU. IT IS THE ENTIRE NORTH. APC TOO ARE INVOLVED

When it comes to Nigerian politics the North has no political affiliation. It is just the North-South syndrome they are aware of and can do anything to support ''their own'' irrespective of which party they claim.

I have carefully followed the pre and post 1914 almalgamation politics in Nigeria. The North knows not anything called North Central, North East and North West - they have only one thing in mind THE NORTH. Revolution failed, coup failed, civil war failed all because of the united North and the fragmented South.

Don't be carried away by Wike's 200 plus vote. It is as useless as Udom's 30 plus. They were all used. They made it appear like a stiff competition.

What the North will do will be to bring out one imbecilic candidate from the South to be APC flagbearer while all of them pull resources from both APC and PDP to secretly support Atiku.

They are so resolate that power shouldn't shift to the South.

Atiku, Buhari and all the Northern stronghold are working together on this.

The south should for the first time ignore party and regional sentiment and support one Southern candidate to ensure power shifts.

My name is Id Oduok

This Nairalander said it all.
Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Feggie3: 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Oga you won’t still vote Osinbajo. You did not vote Awolowo and neither did you vote Abiola who were the preferred Yorubas candidates. It’s only a fool that will think Ibos will vote Osinbajo.

We know your games. You are just using Osinbajo to counter Tinubu for now so as not to look like a tribalist.

Vote your Atiku in peace. Please start campaigning for him openly, it is your right in a democracy. No one will scold you for it.

Vote your own Fulani man in peace. We Yorubas did that in 2015 and heaven did not fall!
And when we enmass voted for Obasanjo and are still willing to vote him into 3rd term so we went tribal? If it was an Igbo man that finished 8yrs and another Igbo man successively finished 8yrs as VP, we will be shameless to call for an Igbo man to rule again for another 8yrs. But you shameless man of despicable character don't have a problem with it because as a Yoruba you are among the shameless and dishonest few that should be abolished and sent to space. You are just a lousy talkative. Yes if Igbos feel it is their turn to present a true Son to rule why should you counteract it considering the zoning formula. I am not a supporter of zoning I only need a person that has integrity to lead us and lead us well. It's either Obi or Osibanjo for me, otherwise the north can have it let us remain in perpetual darkness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by Philipponzaghi: 2:34pm On May 31, 2022
Feggie3:
And when we enmass voted for Obasanjo and are still willing to vote him into 3rd term so we went tribal? If it was an Igbo man that finished 8yrs and another Igbo man successively finished 8yrs as VP, we will be shameless to call for an Igbo man to rule again for another 8yrs. But you shameless man of despicable character don't have a problem with it because as a Yoruba you are among the shameless and dishonest few that should be abolished and sent to space. You are just a lousy talkative. Yes if Igbos feel it is their turn to present a true Son to rule why should you counteract it considering the zoning formula. I am not a supporter of zoning I only need a person that has integrity to lead us and lead us well. It's either Obi or Osibanjo for me, otherwise the north can have it let us remain in perpetual darkness.

Yes we have heard you, we are shameless and bold about it.

So now campaign for Atiku in peace. Be bold and be firm about it by campaigning strategically for Atiku with your full chest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by ufotty2001: 2:47pm On May 31, 2022
Except if tinubu pick vp Muslim... It will now be a Muslim Muslim tickets
Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by excanny: 2:50pm On May 31, 2022
8gen1:
Suppose Tinubu becomes the APC flag bearer and picks a strong northerner as a running mate, how will his running mate be able to convince the northerners to play second fiddle to an afonja man when they have the option of being the first

The afonjas are up for failure come 2023 grin

The only way Abiola and Obasanjo won was because they had the trust of fellow southerners.

But these crop have already lost the southern trust. They are in a political no-man’s-land.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by leokid866: 3:39pm On May 31, 2022
Feggie3:
igbos won't support Osibanjo and you know it.....Igbos won't support any APC candidate and you know this even if Jesus Christ joined APC and was their flag bearer Igbos won't still vote for him so stop lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate by yetunsbay(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2022
Thomthom:
continue to deceive ur self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Joins Twitter Space.. Vows To Make Peter Obi A Member Of His Cabinet / 2023: 260 Enugu Councillors Pledge To Deliver PDP In Their Wards / Obi Lost Pole In NW, NE And SE Where Most Of The Voters Are, Yet Leading: Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.