Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket (22504 Views)

Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by DLSReigns: 3:05pm On May 31, 2022
Many unqualified politicians gained beyond they deserved during the otoge mantra. He was one of them.Now eyes don clear. Thats why he tasted the defeat he deserves besides he misused the golden opportunity.
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by ontolegit(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2022
Those Ilorin people said him no do well that his son, hassan is also arrogant and care less about his friends from way back. Na so I hear am.
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by GenerationNext: 3:20pm On May 31, 2022
Because the powers that rigged the election for him in 2019 has refused to rig it for him again.
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by prosnadis(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2022
He did well...just that he is not in governor camp...with buhari withholding his assent...those that governor likes...wins
aspabay:
Sad about the loss of Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe. Sen. Oloriegbe worked on several health bills.
- NHIS act which has been passed
- substance abuse and mental health bill
- psychiatric hospital amendment bill
- Repeal of the 1988 MDCN act
- Maternal and perinatal death bill

He got his state 2 tertiary health facilities - Neuropsychiatric Hospital and the Orthopaedic Hospital in Kwara. His bills on healthcare are unmatched. He took healthcare reforms personal... (fimiletoks 2022)

I wish him well.

He performed 100% better thank Saraki and all those before him. Even among his peers, he towers high.
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by Gkay1(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2022
Never think it is over when things are going well with you
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by Timfreds(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2022
He came in because Saraki must go.
Now he's been used and dumped.
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by Rhozabeth(m): 4:00pm On May 31, 2022
Bottomline! If u don't perform, u get voted out!
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by newguy1(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2022
aspabay:
Sad about the loss of Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe. Sen. Oloriegbe worked on several health bills.

He got his state 2 tertiary health facilities - Neuropsychiatric Hospital and the Orthopaedic Hospital in Kwara. His bills on healthcare are unmatched. He took healthcare reforms personal... (fimiletoks 2022)

I wish him well.

He performed 100% better thank Saraki and all those before him. Even among his peers, he towers high.
bravo so he was sent to the senate as d health care senator
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by DOM7: 5:08pm On May 31, 2022
The wind of otege is over, protest vote is over you character and charisma is what will sale you out!
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by Enwhen(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
People only voted him to end Sakari's monarch rule. He clearly had nothing to offer them that's why they kicked him out.

This I have seen.

It's not true , the real fight was Fulani against Saraki , and now they r back to collect the power ...Sen Saraki knowz this , it was because Saraki tries to re-introduce the traditions of Yoruba and the fulanis were not happy with it ... The fulanis r penetrating Kwara badly , same way they did in Buachi an snow they their own as Gov. , Watch out for Kwara too...don't argue , just save this for the future
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by Dennisbulkan: 5:24pm On May 31, 2022
Analyst7:
The gullible people that voted for him then should list his accomplishments now
We voted his incompetent ass out the way we did Saraki, no regret, no time to waste. We keep voting them out till we get the right man for the job not getting stuck in the past, we move. Otoge!
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by ChoCho54(f): 5:31pm On May 31, 2022
Iseoluwani:
This description funny oooo
Oloripelebe grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by Analyst7: 5:37pm On May 31, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

We voted his incompetent ass out the way we did Saraki, no regret, no time to waste. We keep voting them out till we get the right man for the job not getting stuck in the past, we move. Otoge!
But what u don't know is, we all still at the losing end..they waste our time with more hardship and still loot ...so they won
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by Ekugbeh(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2022
Analyst7:
The gullible people that voted for him then should list his accomplishments now
he has no achievement to be listed that's why he was booted out
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by bola4dprec(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2022
PCG001:
тнey voтed ғor ѕoмeone wнo нaѕ тнe мoney тo вrιвe тнeм
na ѕo ιlorιn people dey do, тнey тoo lιĸe aтènυjéundecided
same thing applicable to Lagosian Oloribiruku omo
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by bola4dprec(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2022
aspabay:

I wish him well.

future will tell
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by lereinter(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2022
Sitting senator if the ruling party losing out

O GA fa
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by Dennisbulkan: 9:53pm On May 31, 2022
Analyst7:

But what u don't know is, we all still at the losing end..they waste our time with more hardship and still loot ...so they won
What better option do we have?
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by Liodins: 12:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Himself don Bleep up. E wan come promise again and disappear for another 4 years.
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by Teymanhenry(f): 6:24am On Jun 01, 2022
After Saraki left, Nigeria never had a senate president. That's a sure thing. The current one is so useless many Nigerian don't even know his name
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by aspabay(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2022
newguy1:
bravo so he was sent to the senate as d health care senator

Health care Senator? What does that even mean. Senators are elected to make/review/repeal laws of the country.

He is a healthcare professional, he went to the senate with an agenda to work on healthcare laws/bills. And I will say he achieved that.

By the law, Saraki a medical doctor could not do anything to improve healthcare in Nigeria by enacting adequate legislation.
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by newguy1(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2022
aspabay:

Health care Senator? What does that even mean. Senators are elected to make/review/repeal laws of the country.

He is a healthcare professional, he went to the senate with an agenda to work on healthcare laws/bills. And I will say he achieved that.

By the law, Saraki a medical doctor could not do anything to improve healthcare in Nigeria by enacting adequate legislation.
you said he achieved his mandate? If he his a medical tutelage n wants only responsible on health he should have gone for appointment on that field but as a senator u are suppose to be versed n find n equilibrium in the needs of ur constituency. If he did do well yl did he came in 3rd in is re-election n pls don’t tell me it politic but that same politics got him there which was suppose to give him added advantage against his other competitors.
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by aspabay(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2022
newguy1:
you said he achieved his mandate? If he his a medical tutelage n wants only responsible on health he should have gone for appointment on that field but as a senator u are suppose to be versed n find n equilibrium in the needs of ur constituency. If he did do well yl did he came in 3rd in is re-election n pls don’t tell me it politic but that same politics got him there which was suppose to give him added advantage against his other competitors.

Mr. Man, I am not from Kwara and care not why he was not re-elected.

My point remains, that he went to the senate with an agenda and achieved it.

It is a pity that we are a people of stomach infrastructure and little knowledge of governnace.
You want a senator to build roads, build schools, etc. Yes, some do it, but is that their primary responsibility?

If he wasn't a good party man, that is another issue entirely.

Oloriegbe went to the Senate and made his mark as far as medical and healthcare legislation is concerned. History will be kind to him.
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by aspabay(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2022
newguy1:

By the way, what do you mean by doing well? Giving you free money Empowerment?

He saw beyond his community, he pushed for a bill to revamp healthcare and got it signed into law.

How many Senators have achieved that in the current dispensation?

Read up on his contributions

https://punchng.com/buhari-signs-national-health-authority-bill-into-law/

https://www.thecable.ng/coverage-for-83m-nigerians-buhari-signs-national-health-insurance-bill-into-law

Read here and show me Senators that have better record in 4 years only.
https://placbillstrack.org/legislatorbills.php?getname=571
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by newguy1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
aspabay:

Mr. Man, I am not from Kwara and care not why he was not re-elected.

My point remains, that he went to the senate with an agenda and achieved it.

It is a pity that we are a people of stomach infrastructure and little knowledge of governnace.
You want a senator to build roads, build schools, etc. Yes, some do it, but is that their primary responsibility?

If he wasn't a good party man, that is another issue entirely.

Oloriegbe went to the Senate and made his mark as far as medical and healthcare legislation is concerned. History will be kind to him.
party man or not to know the true reflection of what he achieve ask the people from his mandate not what you are writing on bills n reform? How well as it translate on the street? Are people from his mandate having free health care that he so much want to champion? These senators collect constituency allowances more that they does nothing with. The words I was privileged to from people around is mad-ante that even he doesn’t even care if he was returned to office. Bro he fact is he fell short. I am from Offa local govt from kwara n Lola ashiru rep mine LGA he got his mandate back, when I ask people did he work ! D reply I got was sound loud that he his a true Omoluabi, and is what I call word on the street
Re: Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket by aspabay(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
newguy1:
party man or not to know the true reflection of what he achieve ask the people from his mandate not what you are writing on bills n reform? How well as it translate on the street? Are people from his mandate having free health care that he so much want to champion? These senators collect constituency allowances more that they does nothing with. The words I was privileged to from people around is mad-ante that even he doesn’t even care if he was returned to office. Bro he fact is he fell short. I am from Offa local govt from kwara n Lola ashiru rep mine LGA he got his mandate back, when I ask people did he work ! D reply I got was sound loud that he his a true Omoluabi, and is what I call word on the street

ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looters’ Trial: FG To Put EFCC, ICPC, Others Under Surveillance —sagay. / Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. / Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.