Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Learnt Html And Css Moving To Javascript - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learnt Html And Css Moving To Javascript (343 Views)

Someone Good With Bootstrap And Html And Css Needed For Urgent Project / Html And Css Wahala / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learnt Html And Css Moving To Javascript by evioke(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
Hello house please as some one who loves tech i have started learning Web development html, css and Javascript am done with html and css. I have started creating a static website using html and css with sublime as my IDE my only problem is that after using the anchor tag to create internal url also after clicking on it, it shows file not found please any solution?
Re: Learnt Html And Css Moving To Javascript by MDBrand: 1:21pm On May 31, 2022
evioke:
Hello house please as some one who loves tech i have started learning Web development html, css and Javascript am done with html and css. I have started creating a static website using html and css with sublime as my IDE my only problem is that after using the anchor tag to create internal url also after clicking on it, it shows file not found please any solution?
Screenshot your code and post here
Re: Learnt Html And Css Moving To Javascript by judatech: 1:22pm On May 31, 2022
Can you mentor a layman?

1 Like

Re: Learnt Html And Css Moving To Javascript by MidasKinki: 5:53pm On May 31, 2022
Are all your pages in the same directory?
If not, check the path to the page and address it correctly in your href attribute.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Story About Mark Zuck The Ceo Of Facebook / Web Developer Wanted / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.