Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

How To Create A Simple Responsive Design Using Html And Css - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Create A Simple Responsive Design Using Html And Css (1372 Views)

How To Create A Login Form Using Html, Css, Javascript, Php And Ajax / How To Build A Simple Search Engine Using Html Css And Javascript / How To Create A Responsive Login Form Using Html, Css And Bootstrap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Simple Responsive Design Using Html And Css by naishare: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2020
Hello guys
I bring you guys yet another web development technique, please leave a comment in the corner section if you are having troubles building your web apps and we'll get it done for you. You can view this article by clicking the link below

https://www.naishare.com/blog/how-to-create-a-simple-responsive-design-for-your-website-using-only-html-and-css
Re: How To Create A Simple Responsive Design Using Html And Css by ruben579: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2020
Actually it's very simple and easy to design, simply follow the below steps
To sum it up, in order to have a responsive design, you need to:
Add responsive meta tags in your HTML document.
Apply media queries to your layout.
Make images and embedded videos responsive.
Ensure your typography will be easily readable on mobile devices.
visit here GarageBand Windows Download
Re: How To Create A Simple Responsive Design Using Html And Css by Bonwictech: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
In this post, I’ll show you how to easily make a website responsive in easy steps.

1. layout
When you’re done with your non-responsive website, the first thing to do is to paste the following lines within the <head> and </head> tags on your HTML page.

2. Medias
A responsive layout is the first step to a fully responsive website. Now, let’s focus on a very important aspect of a modern website: media, such as videos or images. The CSS code below will ensure that your images will never be bigger than their parent container. It’s super simple and it works for most websites.
visit here for responsive website design
Re: How To Create A Simple Responsive Design Using Html And Css by Jabi200: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
I thought websites becomes responsive on their own
Re: How To Create A Simple Responsive Design Using Html And Css by naishare: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Jabi200:
I thought websites becomes responsive on their own

Glad you found the truth
Re: How To Create A Simple Responsive Design Using Html And Css by Jabi200: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
naishare:

Glad you found the truth

I created a couple of designs I'll paste the links in the comments
Re: How To Create A Simple Responsive Design Using Html And Css by Howtoapp: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
wow
thats amazing. speaking of how to do things on your own, bizmate consultancy just launched an application that provides definite answers to how-to and do-it-yourself questions. its called the Howto app. you might want to check it out in your Playstore
Re: How To Create A Simple Responsive Design Using Html And Css by chivirunum(f): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Checkout my design
Re: How To Create A Simple Responsive Design Using Html And Css by naishare: 7:49am On May 10, 2020
chivirunum:
Checkout my design
No link

(1) (Reply)

Programmers. Please Explain To Me The Concepts Of API. / Verified Google Non-hosted Adsense Account For Sale / How Do I Use A Dedicated VPS I Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.