Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Former Governor Egwu, Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Governor Egwu, Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket In Ebonyi (159 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form / David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Egwu, Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket In Ebonyi by polycarp65: 1:26pm On May 31, 2022
The former Governor of Ebonyi, Senator Dr, Sam Egwu has picked the senatorial ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for Ebonyi North senatorial zone.

Egwu who governed the state from 1999-2007 and gunning for a third term at the senate, won the party's primary for the zone held at its secretariat, Abakaliki.

The former Minister of Education won the whole 163 votes of accredited voters for the exercise.

He thus defeated Messrs Ojemba Mbam and Emeka Otozi to win the ticket.

Egwu in his remarks, expressed satisfaction with the exercise, describing it as "transparent".

"I thank the national and state working committees of the party, the security agencies and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for ensuring a smooth exercise.

"I also appreciate the delegates and other stakeholders for ensuring my success at the poll.

"I commend my opponents for their credible conduct and urge them to believe that whoever fails to win presently can do so in the future.

The exercise was conducted by the party's state Legal Adviser, Mr Mudi Erhenede.

Re: Former Governor Egwu, Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket In Ebonyi by Urheadmaster(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2022
Ebony under these man was nothing to write home about

(1) (Reply)

Unpatriotic’ PDP Chairman, Ayu Should Resign For Supporting Atiku’s Emergence As / This Video Will Teach You A Lot / Buhari To Travel To Ghana Just Before APC Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.