Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site (11795 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Illegal Oil Bunkery: Military Destroys Creek At Ibeto In Rivers State (Photos) / 14 Oil Thieves Jailed In Port Harcourt For Illegal Oil Bunkering (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by ridbell01(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2022
Leave them. The government said they can't build refinery but our people are setting the pace
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by MrUchenna1(m): 3:12pm On May 31, 2022
If don't have a voters card, Please keep your comments to your self
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by GloriousGbola: 3:14pm On May 31, 2022
This is not a refining operation per se - otherwise we would have started seeing wicked wike soot
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by showafrica(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2022
donjazet:
Nigerians, go and get your PVC's, time is running out. Let's use our power of voting.

I am still thinking how we are have been making wrong choices since 1999 if really our PVC counts. How are we sure we are not going to make another wrong choice after 5 wrong choices? It is either those who make the right choice are few or the PVC doesn't count. My solution is we should have 3 presidents, those who wants Atiku should vote him and relocate to the north, those who want Tinubu to the west and those who wants Obi, to the east and it will still be one Nigeria. Let them compete, let's know who is a better president. In 2015, it could have been Buhari for the North, GEJ for the east and osibanjo for the west. Trust me Nigeria will be very sweet.
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by donjazet(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2022
showafrica:

I am still thinking how we are have been making wrong choices since 1999 if really our PVC counts. How are we sure we are not going to make another wrong choice after 5 wrong choices?

Only 15% of the population voted last election. Many Nigerians don't participate in the elections due to poor voter education and historic ballot rigging.

But times have changed, both big parties would not allow the other to rig the outcome so we have to start engaging in the process in numbers too big to rig. If we can bump that number up to 45%, watch the revolution that occurs. We're well on our way to doing that judging by the new registration numbers INEC just published.

Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 31, 2022
Ewedu people stealing and robbing the pipeline as if na their father's property! Those that called themselves Niger Deltans; how market?
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by AirObama: 3:55pm On May 31, 2022
Tonypens48:
Vandalisers undecided
Patrick Enyum AKA patlex. Let me put your real picture here so that people can see and take note of you wink
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by almarthins(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2022
donjazet:
Nigerians, go and get your PVC's, time is running out. Let's use our power of voting.

grin funny corntree!
They abandoned naira to poor Nigerians while they are spending dollars. Them say make we dey spend 20dollars a month while they spending millions of dollars a month.
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by almarthins(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Ewedu people stealing and robbing the pipeline as if na their father's property! Those that called themselves Niger Deltans; how market?

It is the greed of every Nigerian that is killing this country. You, inclusive. If you have the opportunity to tap oil like this pple u no go dey rant.
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 31, 2022
Why dont they address the issue of our refineries not working, if these products are locally refined the price will drop, and availability will increase at the filling stations, there will be no incentive to illegally refine these products as the price wont be worth the effort.
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2022
Inec should start distributing voters card, time to collect the cards is overdue, dont know why less than 12 months to election they re still hoarding voters card. Me smells a rat. BTW my card is not for sale.
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by mercyymai(f): 6:33pm On May 31, 2022
AbuAeesha:
A statement by the corps spokesman in Lagos, Seun Abolurin, said: “19 suspects (one female) were arrested, N4 million, 81 trucks, nine buses, 12 pumping machines, 25 surface tanks, 140 drums of illegally-refined diesel, and 15 generators were recovered from the site.

those that are ready to loot this country if given the opportunity are more than those looting already.

Seriously!!!
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by Badonasty(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2022
Lol…so they don finally bust that place….we always knew something fishy was going on at that place…nice work by the security agents
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by Badonasty(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2022
huptin:
This place is close to my residence, yet i have no single idea that such has been happening!

It as been going on for years…I stay at Oregun and we’ve always suspected something fishy was going on there

1 Like

Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by sylve11: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2022
Hmmmm cool
Re: 19 Suspects Arrested At Illegal Oil Storage Site by showafrica(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2022
donjazet:

Only 15% of the population voted last election. Many Nigerians don't participate in the elections due to poor voter education and historic ballot rigging.

But times have changed, both big parties would not allow the other to rig the outcome so we have to start engaging in the process in numbers too big to rig. If we can bump that number up to 45%, watch the revolution that occurs. We're well on our way to doing that judging by the new registration numbers INEC just published.

I heard Inec chairman is an APC member on code same way we never knew the Cbn chairman is an APC member. Same thing with that man that prints money for the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested / NSCDC Lagos Command Arrests 60 Vandals, Seal 30 Security Companies (pics) / Transformer Vandal Caught In Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.