Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

My 2 Pieces Of Land In Abuja For Sale - Jahi And Karu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 2 Pieces Of Land In Abuja For Sale - Jahi And Karu (1327 Views)

Lands In Lugbe And Karu Ares Of Abuja For Sale / Land In Lugbe And Karu / Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 2 Pieces Of Land In Abuja For Sale - Jahi And Karu by Natudu: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2011
All,
I am selling these Abuja plots ASAP.

a. Residential Jahi 981 sq.m  with C of O- N18m.
Remember Jahi? Infrastructure awarded and ongoing. This plot is very accessible and close to the major highway.

b. Residential Karu 2200 sq.m with C of O- N20m.
Locked in a fully developed area/estate right after the first filling station coming from Asokoro.

Both belong to me and are free of any issues whatsoever. Interested? Contact me on egbudu2007@yahoo.com or text me @ 08039333989

Cheers.
Nat
Re: My 2 Pieces Of Land In Abuja For Sale - Jahi And Karu by Natudu: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
,, Good value. Contact me for details
Re: My 2 Pieces Of Land In Abuja For Sale - Jahi And Karu by Natudu: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2011
Still available. One plot will soon go. Thank you guys for the interest.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat In A Secured Neigbourhood Off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere. / An Uncompleted 3 Bedrms Flat In Ogombo Sitting On A Full Plot @ 4.5m With Pics / High Quality New Led Wall Lights, Wc, Stone Coat Roof, Shower, Polished Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.