Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria (65732 Views)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Is Open University The Best Institution In Nigeria? / How To Graduate With First Class In Any Tertiary Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by mannasseh(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2022
Merisbankie:
at 17 brought my car bro
at 14, i owned a car and a motorcycle. lol

2 Likes

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
The value of a man is not measured by materials possessions. If you consider the quality of their intellectual abilities, and their contribution to humanity, then it will glare to you the meaning of life
A capitalistic society simply don't care, all that matter is get the money at all means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Why Nigerians brain be like this,how would u compare a lecturers car with that of a student,a lecturer who's got responsibilities,has wife kids to feed and cloth,pay their school fees,a lecturer who is paying for house rent in a three bedroom apartment ,attends village meetings and burials ,a lecturer who is studying to up grade his degree in another institution,some lecturers got house project going on and u re comparing him or her with a student who lives in a selfcon or one bedroom ,has no responsibility,no child ,no wife ,no house project,nothing ,just buy fuel and drive car which some of them with the big cars cant afford to fuel it once a client stops paying,why not compare the students with their parents , some of this big boys are driving big cars while their parents are suffering in the villa ,no food to eat..why not come and compare the lecturers after they must have retired with some of this boys

5 Likes

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Lindajames1010: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Ferrytech:
Belows 25 (i own two cars) even due you are into fraud you still need time and hustle to cashout
boss how una dey do this thing .....
Please show your boy way
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by hekola: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Wawelexy:
so what's funny? why is she laughing....

All i see here is the meaning of school na scam in Nigeria.... school is good but having a lucrative skill is better.......
school is not a scam and can never be.. sch has helped many.. when you say it a scam it means you don't even know what is scam itself..be guided

2 Likes

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by simple250: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2022
Talking from somebody that her parents may likely be leaving in 1room with 7 children.

Poor man pikin dey over do.

3 Likes

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by RPG2020(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2022
christistruth01:
419 and Cultism no be work

419 nor be work but everybody dey play am my brother if you fall mugu even your Mama go chop you
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by darkstar6971(m): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Mumu
saintkeppy:
Those days in Uniport@parking lot, Lecturers be hating, seeing exotic machines owned by students, Gee boyz be ca$hing out, flexing with big A$$ Aristos kiss @nite clubs within Port Harcourt GRA,
Cultists be downing their tools to fraternize with the Gees boozin'gettin'high on a daily basis still graduate well, get fvck'd outtaskool.
if you know, you know. cool

3 Likes

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by stano2(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Mumu girl... Many lecturers love staying low-key

3 Likes

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by whytediamond(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
The value of a man is not measured by materials possessions. If you consider the quality of their intellectual abilities, and their contribution to humanity, then it will glare to you the meaning of life

They will never understand. Children of this generation? Naaaaahhhh.

2 Likes

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Moneybagmogul: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
You de laugh... if lecturers bill you,you go fit pay? Careless student

1 Like

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 8:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Lecturers that will be collecting millions and still be wearing faded suit and driving 504 of the 70s

How will they be going on strike easily if they live their income standard

Student will quickly rebel on them

Lecturers are one of the greatest pretenders in this nigeria system

Go to their wives shop or the house they built or the cars their wards drive

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2022
Lawly:

Please speak English biko
Lol. Shey na french him dey speak? grin
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2022
The honest truth is no amount of money the lecturers can earn that will be enough for them to compete with this yahoo students
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Help2020: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2022
brightonos24:
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8z3XHEk1V8

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeOLa-Ggt_b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Is this how car park should be self? What is wrong with my country?
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by flemblem(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Ferrytech:
lolz on a nomes am not support to be here (but i just find this place intresting) come to mobolaji anytime you are chance and say you are looking for ferry .come see bro, even doe it a rented apartment but i got two car

Oga ferry , show your boy love . Man broke pass Brooklyn this time. Show me love make I see money transport myself today, man need find greener pasture for another town but raba no Dey to waka. 3083719944, Firstbank . Tools wey you Dey use work no go hard you to buy ❤️
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by SoluDeOracle1: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Even with the cars, many of them their parents are still paying their school fees and house rents.... Respect to all de lecturers�����

3 Likes

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by mmsen: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Corporate2020:

You are a fraudster too, and very soon, you will be arrested, prosecuted, and jailed

I'm not a fraudster but I see worse in 'legitimate' business regularly and nobody ever goes to prison.
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Sirchiboy: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2022
falcon01:
at 20 I had a car, didn't have a degree and manage my own business
Please which business made you rich at 20
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2022
>
I cannot vouch for the quality of Nigerian education (given I was not educated in Nigeria)…
But the value of education is NOT about cars. It is NOT even primarily about securing employment.

Of course, real education is NOT synonymous with getting a degree (which many mix-up)…
Nonetheless, the potential of an truly educated (not just a certificated) mind is virtually LIMITLESS.

>

1 Like

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by jrusky(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Teachers/lecturers' reward is in heaven

God bless you.

No be pesin teach Obj, Buhari, Osibanjo, Jonathan, all ministers, all governors, senators, yeyelebrities etc till dare have you hear any of them ever remember a single person who taught them in the school? Teacher reward dey heaven for real.

There are three work in Nigeria no parent should pray for their children:
1. Police
2. NEPA or whatever they are called today
3. Teacher or lecturer.
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by delishpot: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Thats how they fall for shinny metals thinking its gold
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Kaptainemeka(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2022
This is very possible. At 8 i had 2 ships i used in transporting crude oil from bonny to china.
mannasseh:

at 14, i owned a car and a motorcycle. lol

3 Likes

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2022
My psychology lecturer wey dey always talk sey many of us no go make am..... Na Toyota Carina him dey drive ooo

T O DARLING

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Angel55555(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2022
Ronald1:
A guy arming his money legitimately will surely afford something like this.
But if he has alot of responsibilities, both nuclear and extended and if he wants to build something that will last a life time.
He can buy it, but it will take awhile before he can do so,if he had a lot of responsibilities on him.
Those lecturers have a lot of responsibilities on them.
My landlord is a professor,has owns different hostels around the school.
But the car he drives doesn't show his status.
The more u get mature, the more u give priority to what is due.
But if u get bastardized money of course living flamboyant na him small pass
Nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Forgodsgrace: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Talawaka:
The commentator is a dim-witted girl!
In fact, she is a poster-child for the inanities many of her ilk are known to peddle.

Oga leave grammar
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Benrosaria(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2022
brightonos24:
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8z3XHEk1V8

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeOLa-Ggt_b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Which is “how low lecturers are being paid?”

What dumbfuck question is that?

Students involving in fraudulent activities on a daily with a touch of education is a parabolic curve tending towards unlimited poverty.

Everyone is converging towards its karma

1 Like

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2022
We nor get shame again for this country. Conscience don travel from Naija since.

1 Like

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Wawelexy:
so what's funny? why is she laughing....

All i see here is the meaning of school na scam in Nigeria.... school is good but having a lucrative skill is better.......
Nice one but how many of those students have lucrative skills ? Na runs boys things be that. Between me and you we know the truth and we should stop deceiving ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by chloedogie(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Merisbankie:

at 17
brought my car bro

A car you bought and didn't drive? Did you drive the car after buying it?
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Okunga: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:

I sincerely hope you have money while capping all these dust.
Re: Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria by Mrsserene: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2022
This can't be ABU Zaria sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam / Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) / How I Studied Pharmacy Twice By Lauretta Oyemwenosa Obakpolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.