Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,367 members, 7,868,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State (19543 Views)

How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters / Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by MrCover: 5:05pm On May 31, 2022
Nawa o

No Single Day That Will Pass Without Mr Cover Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by candidbabe(f): 5:05pm On May 31, 2022
Chim ooooooo
Anambra state is gone!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Karemarealty288(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2022
It's getting clear...these are the touts the Government stop from operating in Anambra motor parks.
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Fafesot: 5:07pm On May 31, 2022
Their house is burning, but no problem..
They are more focused on Tinubu.
Stoopeed people
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by SaintLucia: 5:08pm On May 31, 2022
Igbo people living in the north and southwest have peace of mind than those living in the southeast now.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Ishilove: 5:09pm On May 31, 2022
Joezinho:

Who is this brain damaged dolt? Typical traits of your people. It's obvious you guys are submerged in unbridled hatred. You comment about issues regarding the yorubas but here you are acting all jarred and nervy ..

If you had the semblance of a brain in that vacant skull of yours, you would have read the advice I gave up there but like the obtuse ninnyhammer that you are, you displayed your dumbness.

I don't give an infinitesimal fvck about your Sudan-like region. I never have and I never will..
Ahn ahn, Oga Joezhino, Oga Joezinho, Oga Joezhino!!! How many times did I call you?!? Which kind of merciless savagery is this na?!!! shocked sad

In short, let me follow you first before I know what to say. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Patriotic9ja(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2022
At last the zoo is falling. But falling on the heads of those that called for it. Their Obidient Obi will not say anything. A man whose house is on fire wants to render help to an estate with just smoke

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Kazeem47(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2022
Joezinho:
This is what happens when you shield your own even when they are wrong. These culprits keep pointing us to buhari and Fulani herdsmen while they cause mayhem. Yes, buhari and the herdsmen are bad. But IPOB is worse.

The Igbos have to start standing for what is right. The chicken has come home to roost. Now,the igbos( innocent ones) are paying the price for covering their own. They need to fish them out and return to the peaceful igboland we used to know.
that is exactly how Boko Haram started.Southeast=Northeast.
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by ogwumgbe: 5:11pm On May 31, 2022
DOTian:

Stop fouling every thread with your putrid posts. You are all over the place making wild accusations! What is right and what is wrong, and how is the Igbo standing for "what is wrong"? You keep jumping from one thread to the other, sprouting all sorts of convulated nonsense. Have you as a Nigerian tried in your political life to stand for the igbos in "what is right"? Ndi peaceful igboland

Thanks for taking the idiot to the cleaners, idiots crying more than the bereaved

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Skillsnigeria: 5:11pm On May 31, 2022
It is well with my soul
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Patriotic9ja(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2022
Joezinho:
This is what happens when you shield your own even when they are wrong. These culprits keep pointing us to buhari and Fulani herdsmen while they cause mayhem. Yes, buhari and the herdsmen are bad. But IPOB is worse.

The Igbos have to start standing for what is right. The chicken has come home to roost. Now,the igbos( innocent ones) are paying the price for covering their own. They need to fish them out and return to the peaceful igboland we used to know.

Well spoken. But unfortunate, they are still shielding them thinking they are fighting Buhari and Fulani Herdsmen
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by BESTScientist1: 5:15pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
It is Biafla or death.

Anyone going to the SE is just trying to play kite with his life.

Mazi Simon Eba is in control and ready to deal with anyone to get Biafla. Be warned!
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 31, 2022
leave our land and go back to Abuja or War or North where there is War!
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by saintkel(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2022
Joezinho:

Ode.. Did I beg you to quote me? Silly dolt acting like his sorry ass owns a share on NL. Fvck off, cretin.
silly neophyte....like u own d highest share here....fool
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by shortIGBOman: 5:17pm On May 31, 2022
DOTian:

Stop fouling every thread with your putrid posts. You are all over the place making wild accusations! What is right and what is wrong, and how is the Igbo standing for "what is wrong"? You keep jumping from one thread to the other, sprouting all sorts of convulated nonsense. Have you as a Nigerian tried in your political life to stand for the igbos in "what is right"? Ndi peaceful igboland

See painment. Why are you wailing over that Guy's opinion?

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by GoldenisSilence: 5:17pm On May 31, 2022
Joezinho:

Mugu.. Go and fight your own fight
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Jungleluv5: 5:18pm On May 31, 2022
Joezinho:

Who is this brain damaged dolt? Typical traits of your people. It's obvious you guys are submerged in unbridled hatred. You comment about issues regarding the yorubas but here you are acting all jarred and nervy ..

If you had the semblance of a brain in that vacant skull of yours, you would have read the advice I gave up there but like the obtuse ninnyhammer that you are, you displayed your dumbness.

I don't give an infinitesimal fvck about your Sudan-like region. I never have and I never will..
Bros cool down now don't use your grammar to destroy im brain now
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by shortIGBOman: 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
saintkel:
oga he asked u a simple question n u r here ranting..typical of u guys...filled with hate for d Igbos....what have u done to stand up for whats right 4 d Igbos?

Igbo people wey no like themselves grin grin
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by nesphil(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
You're right o
SaintLucia:
Igbo people living in the north and southwest have peace of mind than those living in the southeast now.
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Abdoolbuster: 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
DOTian:

What is right in Igbos playing victim card while killing themselves?
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Kaiser20: 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
Idiko1:
Have these goons lamenting about insecurity thought about the demands of the UGM?
Some of you boys have conterminated tissues in your brain nothing else .
Why should a government ask the demands of terrorist UGM. They should present their demands to the government if they ever had one.
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by fehintiola324: 5:24pm On May 31, 2022
Nigga stop going aft the people. . Lay ambush on political criminals, even the people will join you.Nigga stop going aft the people. . Lay ambush on political criminals, even the people will join you....
Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by saintkel(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Igbo people wey no like themselves grin grin
yes we don't like ourselves....u have known us too well than our ownselves.....oya carry ur bigotry d go

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Joezinho: 5:29pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Ahn ahn, Oga Joezhino, Oga Joezinho, Oga Joezhino!!! How many times did I call you?!? Which kind of merciless savagery is this na?!!! shocked sad

In short, let me follow you first before I know what to say. embarassed

Anty ishi, these cyber bullies won't learn.. All they do is attack like cab drivers when ashawo nor gree pay.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Mitsurugi(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2022
Joezinho:

Ode.. Did I beg you to quote me? Silly dolt acting like his sorry ass owns a share on NL. Fvck off, cretin.

Bandying big words and what you perceive to be intelligently coined insults about doesn't exactly earn you respect of neutrals. You just sound like an petulant child grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by shortIGBOman: 5:35pm On May 31, 2022
saintkel:
yes we don't like ourselves....u have known us too well than our ownselves.....oya carry ur bigotry d go

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, the thing pain this man well well grin grin grin grin

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by Mitsurugi(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, the thing pain this man well well grin grin grin grin

Another kid. Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by shortIGBOman: 5:38pm On May 31, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Another kid. Sigh.

Let me help you, take this Rope and do the needful. grin angry grin grin

Re: Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State by ponishah: 5:40pm On May 31, 2022
DOTian:

He keeps jumping from one thread to the other, and you keep jumping with him.
Forget any ethnicity intrigue, you need to keep quiet and reflect deeply when incidents like that occurs and people raise voices
The region is heading towards inhabitable, and all you do is bark like a dog when people speak. God forbids, the coming of the days when you will seek for these voices and you could be left to stew in your own juice.
I am igbo too, but we complain too much, even on issues that does not concern us, yet we aggressively want to gag other voices on issues affecting us.
How can any region stand with you on issues, when you fight everyone?
Abeg the killings will never bring any positive reaction from anyone.
Even on your own mistakes, errors, ineffectiveness, failures and weaknesses, you blame everyone but yourself.
Who have you not blamed, Lord Lugard, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Awolowo, hausa, yoruba, fulani, middlebelt, buhari, UK, USA, tinubu, Jonathan Goodluck, ikwere, Anioma...?
Go back home and change strategy, your you have become glued to unyielding obsolete strategy, bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Meets Ohanaeze Leaders In Imo / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage / Adeleke: Police's Same 5 Count Charges In Different Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.