Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest (522 Views)

APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Contest / APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by TheRareGem1(f): 3:56pm On May 31, 2022
From every conversation to every room so far, the conviction to keep serving remains clear.

#Screened #ItIsTime

https://www.facebook.com/100044190528029/posts/pfbid06XACNvbQx83hPBjHR1jGXN7RE3JhNq5FEDVwyezjjmVSbx6aX1mcarBhSTnE8soKl/

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by sirjoggy(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2022
grin
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by TheRareGem1(f): 3:57pm On May 31, 2022
Osinbajo is veritable.

Osinbajo is love by all

Osinbajo is selfless

Osinbajo is a Unifier

Osinbajo is a sound administrator

Osinbajo leadership style is devine

Osinbajo is Nigeria Incoming President

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by alsudan: 3:57pm On May 31, 2022
Congrats to him, but how will he now convince his Iragbiji druggie, Fayemi, Amosun and the rest to step down for him to present a United Yoruba Candidate.

APC Southern Candidate 21, Northern Candidates 3 ( 1 each from NW, NE, NC)
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by Joyce95: 3:57pm On May 31, 2022
Incoming President

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by triple996(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2022
This one go hot wooo

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by Oladelesp: 4:01pm On May 31, 2022
YEMI OSINBAJO FOR 2023

#OsinbajoIsComing

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by Adelekan40(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2022
Osinbajo is the most credible aspirant in the APC, he deserves the Party flag.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2022
Gbam

grin

It's a welcome development

Tinubu worst nightmare

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by Afamsi: 4:07pm On May 31, 2022
If I be screening committee chairman, I go first test them for drugs, then carry all the aspirants to Onikan stadium and tell them to run from one post to the other. Anybody wey no fit, mek e dey house.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by RabbitGuy: 4:08pm On May 31, 2022
grin
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by Penguin2: 4:10pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubu and his urchins’ nightmare grin

I don’t mind Osinbajo being the consensus candidate.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by azadus18: 4:17pm On May 31, 2022
Jah bless
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by Zeemam: 4:18pm On May 31, 2022
Osinbajo is coming

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by Vulturereloaded: 4:19pm On May 31, 2022
Go and join your brother peter obi in labour party. You dont belong in APC.

Your business there is done in 2023. Join people with genuine intentions in fixing this nation.

They will use you against tinubu and still dump u in the end.

Or use tinubu against you and dump both of you.

I cant advise tinubu because this is retirement for him. But you still have a dream of a better Nigeria, thats why i am advising you.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by helinues: 4:19pm On May 31, 2022
Give us Osinbajo and Zulum and Nigeria will be back on track

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by helinues: 4:21pm On May 31, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu and his urchins’ nightmare grin

I don’t mind Osinbajo being the consensus candidate.

Where is your anointing palm oil GEJ?

Where is your anointing olive oil Amaechi?

How about Buni is the real deal even though same you claimed Apc never again.

Consistency really matter in life hope you know
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by saintkel(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2022
Hmmm
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by adebwalex(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2022
Just look at the Smile on the screening committee's and their chairman. The anointed candidate. The only candidate that can defeat Atiku.... The Barrack Obama of Naija...
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by Malory: 4:28pm On May 31, 2022
Afamsi:
If I be screening committee chairman, I go first test them for drugs, then carry all the aspirants to Onikan stadium and tell them to run from one post to the other. Anybody wey no fit, mek e dey house.
Then Tinubu is a goner
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by Penguin2: 4:47pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Where is your anointing palm oil GEJ?

Where is your anointing olive oil Amaechi?

How about Buni is the real deal even though same you claimed Apc never again.

Consistency really matter in life hope you know

I’ve been consistent with my hatred and abhorrence for Tinubu.

That, too, is consistency.
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by helinues: 4:52pm On May 31, 2022
Penguin2:

I’ve been consistent with my hatred and abhorrence for Tinubu.

That, too, is consistency.

And how have you been able to manage the hatred with sanity cos psychologically, it's complicated
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by Penguin2: 5:04pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

And how have you been able to manage the hatred with sanity cos psychologically, it's complicated

That’s some Superhuman doings right there.

Mere mortals like won’t dare it, u go run pass Terry G. And u know what that means grin
Re: APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Osinbajo To Contest by okefranci: 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
2023 Aso Rock and presidential villa direct, no shaking

(1) (Reply)

South-east APC Delegates Shun Tinubu’s Summons To Abuja, Demand He Come To Igbol / Why Should I Vote For Peter Obi? / Throwback: MKO Abiola Campaign Advert Done In 1993, -29 Years Ago (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.