Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 (18397 Views)

Philip Osondu Dies In Belgium / Referee Maurice Paarhuis Accidentally Scores In Dutch League, Awards Goal / Football Fans Mock Thibaut Courtois After Goal Error In Belgium Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by Paulianfa(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2022
Oh no Mr Cooreman, am still with the Akwa United jersey u gave me.
Rest in peace
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by Wanbissaka: 4:32pm On May 31, 2022
Paulianfa:
Oh no Mr Cooreman, am still with the Akwa United jersey u gave me.
Rest in peace
come gee me 2k na in memory of cooreman

Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by Akkshy: 4:34pm On May 31, 2022
L

Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by wink2015(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
Nice to hear that he coached our local football club in Nigeria before going to his native Belgium.

May his soul rest in Peace.

My condolence to his immediate family and loved ones.
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by handsomeyinka(m): 4:41pm On May 31, 2022
Sleep on.
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 31, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I remember his wonderful coaching spell with Ocean Boys of Bayelsa, he did well with the relatively unknown Seasiders...

But truth be told, he was the African Version of Okey Emordi...

Rest Well Coach.

To be sincerely speaking in my humble opinion without being sentimental and of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my opinion but rather looking into this serious matter with perspective distinction and without condemning anyone's point of view, i honestly think and believe that i have nothing to say.
Thank you.
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by BlackDuke(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2022
I loved the way he coached Lobi Stars then, R.I.P caoch.
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by Femeto: 4:55pm On May 31, 2022
HonNL:
He was a former head coach of Ocean Boys, Enyimba, Akwa United, Warri Wolves, Gombe United, Akwa United, Ikorodu United, Lobi Stars, Gabros, NPA and Kaduna United.

SOURCE
The coach that Allowed Bells University play a pre season friendly with Eyinmba of Aba in Ota. Rest well sir.
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by megacity: 4:57pm On May 31, 2022
RIP
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by Adeyinka123: 5:01pm On May 31, 2022
I miss you sir. A foreigner with such a heavy credentials in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by edosignature(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2022
Rest on great coach, he did great exploit with "The Seasiders".

Respect.
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by Map1(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2022
KingDash:
The guy get the highest champion league trophy as a coach, like 20
You dont mean it,more over what do you mean?
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by Sholuwa241: 5:37pm On May 31, 2022
Respect to him and RIP coach I vividly remember him back then whit Warri wolves
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by gozzylink: 6:50pm On May 31, 2022
He did well in Nigeria league then ...RIP
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by chichima67791: 7:24pm On May 31, 2022
The final destination of all mankind…be good and be contentedThe final destination of all mankind…be good and be contented...
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by Belleful: 8:00pm On May 31, 2022
Alwaysready:

He did not die during Yaradua's reign,Goodluck Jonathan's reign,it is only in Buhari's reign he now died.

My brother,if you are alive to witness the next administration ,give thanks to God because its not easy to survive this regime.

I am sure the coach was never paid his wages. He died as a result of inability to cater for his rising health related matters .

Now,i hope Buhari can eat his wages in peace?

Goodnight legend.

Mumu man, did he coach any Nigeria national team that will make buhari to withhold is wages? Ur hatred for buhari will not make u reason well and comment responsibly.
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by Alwaysready(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2022
Belleful:

[img][/img]
Murmured man, did he coach any Nigeria national team that will make buhari to withhold is wages? Ur hatred for buhari will not make u reason well and comment responsibly.
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by emmabosco: 8:24pm On May 31, 2022
RIP coach
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by Bavis4u: 8:59pm On May 31, 2022
Rest on great Coach.
Re: Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79 by macho44(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2022
LilyColin:

You sabi bro. Na that time Blessing Okardi dey captain the side
U sabi ball Comrade grin.
Maurice Cooreman discovered Taye Taiwo too, gave him his big break @ Niger Tornadoes before signing him when he moved to Lobi Stars.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sports Ministry Okays Peseiro For Super Eagles Top Job / Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria / SSS Arrests NFF President Maigari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.