Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members (1550 Views)

The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) / Oyegun And Tinubu At Fayemi's Governorship Campaign (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by Jollylolly(f): 4:35pm On May 31, 2022
These Pictures speak volume....Caption these pictures of PYO, Fayemi, Oyegun and APC Presidential Committee Memebers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by Joezinho: 4:37pm On May 31, 2022
They will try to connect him with the failures of this administration, but we all know that the office of the VP is a ceremonial one. A VP is a figurehead by Nigeria's constitution. He can only act when he is allowed to.

Osinbajo is a brilliant professional, he is a star boy. I strongly believe that Nigeria is on the verge of greatness again !!! I hope he gets the job..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by Xscape1993(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2022
He is a good product, but under a bad party...the evil party..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by saintkel(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2022
No comment....Peter Obi or north continues

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
It's so Presidential

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by TheRareGem1(f): 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
First frame: The attentiveness Asin when you are enjoying someone spewing effortlessly and rolling out plans to make lives better for Nigerians and what he has done so far.

Second frame: Applause.... Head go dey swear like this grin grin

Third frame: Fayemi will be like ... This is our incoming president

Oyegun: I respect you sir. You are too good and progressive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
"the chance of me to be the future president of Nigeria.... is as tiny as this yeye table you put in front of me"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by soberdrunk(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
Nothing to see here, just the Incoming president sharing his plans on how to move Nigeria forward....... angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by InsideLove(f): 4:39pm On May 31, 2022
Politics of selfish interests
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by gasparpisciotta: 4:40pm On May 31, 2022
Oregun: what were your key contributions and achievements as the Vice President for the past 7years?

Osinbajo: Tradermoney, Npower and sir, as the chairman of the economic committee, we maintained a gradual rise of the dollar rate against the Naira....

Members of the committee:......

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by TheRareGem1(f): 4:42pm On May 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Oregun: what are your key contributions and achievements as the Vice President for the past 7years?

Osinbajo: Tradermoney, Npower and sir we maintained a gradual rise of the dollar rate against the Naira....

Members of the committee:......

I fiiiii ya paiiinnn

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by Vulturereloaded: 4:42pm On May 31, 2022
If only wishes were horses.. grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by obiekunie01: 4:49pm On May 31, 2022
he was lecturing them.

Mr. Lecturer.

Abeg na wetin be the name of that fine lady among them?

She don hammer!

Whosoever won the presidency among the screened, her political appointment is guaranteed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by gbengaeed(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2022
...Fayemi trying everything he could not to loss touch with the team after the election because he knew Osinbajo is still a BAT team member.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by okefranci: 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
Oh my God! Look at the intellectual Prof Yemi Osinbajo with full confidence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by ChoCho54(f): 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
Fayemis body language shows he plans to step down for osunbande.

Tinubu is in for it from his freed slaves.

Nothing to caption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members by Buckeyemedia1: 5:41pm On May 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
"the chance of me to be the future president of Nigeria.... is as tiny as this yeye table you put in front of me"
That is the Vice President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria you are referring to, Maybe you were in Casablanca Morocco when he stood in stead for ailing President Buhari?

He has already been recognized as the President of the Republic on more than one occasion, something Bola Tinubu is begging for just one day?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Cannot Get Votes From The South East - Ike Ekweremadu (Video) / PDP crisis worsens as Wike sues Atiku over 2023 presidential ticket / South East Will Appreciate Our Commitment To Support Atiku Abubakar And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.