Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: (93527 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / 25 Hot-in-demand Non-oil Products To Export From Nigeria / Tips: Becoming A Distributor Of Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by princekool(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2011
I am not sure about this, but I think pregnancy tests could also be a big business in Nigeria, Do it yourself pregnancy test. Those things cost $1.00 here in the US and i am sure most women pay more money to visit a doctor to check if they are pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Antiscam1: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2012
Becareful when thinking of importing food/drink/medicine into NAIJA because dey could b confiscated
on such excuse as NAFDAC unapproval/NAFDAC No , blablabala a!
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by pyneapples: 9:56am On May 24, 2012
If you are thinking of importing from China, it is this SIMPLE [/b]and [b]SAFE:

CRAFT TRADE CONSULT (CTCN) has offices in Nigeria and China and can handle all sourcing and outsourcing services. Visit us at www.crafttradeconsult.com. You can also call our hotline 08100 4444 09. and ask to speak with a Trade Manager.
Our Nigerian office is at 3rd Floor, Wuraola House, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
We will give you best services at the lowest price. All you have to do is tell us, and we will import everything you need. [b]No stress!
grin

Remember to tell the Trade Manager you are from Nairaland so you can be directed to speak with me. smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Chidiofrancis(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
You can start your online business by selling hot information. I 'm a website designer ,iwil tell you how to start ur online business sucessfully and earn alot of money there in ur country. Call. +2348103881456 or email. Codinaka@ymail.com
thanks
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by barikay: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
brauneyes: I kinda like this condom biz. I live in the US and I believe that the Trojan brand of condoms are of a superior quality compared to those from say, China.
Can anyone confirm the prices of say a pack of three condoms(Trojan ) in Nigeria?
hey it is good but nafdac will come with there wahala as if dis one too na food
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by dejiswaggs(m): 12:18am On Oct 09, 2012
I'm not in to Importing and Exporting but I know what sells well
Human Hair
Human Hair
Human Hair
Human Hair
grin Ability I lie?

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by dejiswaggs(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2012
Chidi o francis: You can start your online business by selling hot information. I 'm a website designer ,iwil tell you how to start ur online business sucessfully and earn alot of money there in ur country. Call. +2348103881456 or email. Codinaka@ymail.com
thanks
You are absolutely Right My brother Info sells but must people don't really know how it works shaaa.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by chemashie(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Check our page for fast selling goods we sell @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace.
We hope to launch our online portal for people to pay and get the products in nigeria. You can partner with us.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 11, 2012
hugooh42: Sorry bros ,i don't live in Naija infact i live in China.So my advice is from experience.I think honda,toyota and nissan parts are hot cakes.But do your homework well before you do start.
please can you help me on how i cant import refurbished phones from china...
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by surveyProf(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
dejiswaggs: I'm not in to Importing and Exporting but I know what sells well
Human Hair
Human Hair
Human Hair
Human Hair
grin Ability I lie?
I am looking for who can help me out to link large buyers of Brazilian hair, I can supply dem...
Click my signature and see for yourself!
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by IykeD(m): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2012
surveyProf:
I am looking for who can help me out to link large buyers of Brazilian hair, I can supply dem...
Click my signature and see for yourself!

How much are your wholesale rates say from 20 inches and above. I can get you buyers if the prices are good.
Cheers
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by surveyProf(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2012
IykeD:

How much are your wholesale rates say from 20 inches and above. I can get you buyers if the prices are good.
Cheers
Thank you for you intrest, for 20 inches, we will sell for 32k, and I have to place an order for it, it normally takes like 30days via registered mail.
Also der are two types frm my pictures i.e frm the signature below my name and prices varries on both.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by 9jagobetta: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2012
I studied business admin & mgt. I also took an extral studies in marketing with pratical experience. And i've done a lot of reserch work on business that thrieve and products that sells better in a complex and saturated economy like Nigeria, it's funny you have to be calculative, systematic and diplomatic with your business in this environment, this is my brief, the most important thing is business And it's mgt which lead to trust aspect as well, you can not do everything on your own as that will not guarantee you tatal success. Car part are good i,ve work in that aspect particularly the area of marketing it, the best are Toyota, Nissan, and Honda products. Also new model Benze, volks W. U can cal for more details. You can try and venture into Haulage Business with dump trucks and trail there are fairly used ones from Europe and America that guaranty good ROI Contact me about the magt and how to make good money from it. The cement sale and supply business is also a good one but there nothin special on how to start this once you have ur capital btw 1.2m & 1.4m with good ROI it is easy to join as a supplier. There are also a lot of area in the export too while you import you export at the same time to make money and remain perfact in the Government face. For more contact 08020621510
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by VellyG(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
I've been following this educative thread. Plz wat items ͼaɳ one import from dubai that sells fast here in nigeria. I intend travelling in 2wks and need ur response urgently.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by klv: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
GREAT THREAD. CAN SOME BUY STUFF ON LINE FROM JAPAN OR DUBAI AND RECEIVE IT IN ABUJA? ALSO WHICH MEANS IS BEST FOR THIS TRANSACTION. I INTEND GOING INTO. PHONE CHARGERS, BATTERIES, MEMORY CARD. FASHION ACCESSORIES FOR LADIES. STOCK FISH. I BASE IN ABUJA. PLEASE YOUR HONEST ADVICE WILL IMMENSELY APRECHIATED.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by klv: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
GREAT THREAD. CAN SOME BUY STUFF ON LINE FROM JAPAN OR DUBAI AND RECEIVE IT IN ABUJA? ALSO WHICH MEANS IS BEST FOR THIS TRANSACTION. I INTEND GOING INTO. PHONE CHARGERS, BATTERIES, MEMORY CARD. FASHION ACCESSORIES FOR LADIES. STOCK FISH. I BASE IN ABUJA. PLEASE YOUR HONEST ADVICE WILL IMMENSELY APRECHIATED.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by klv: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Gsentme(m): 6:07am On Feb 22, 2013
Hello brothers, am into clothing business I base in Onitsha main market Anambra state Nigeria. I seriously need a partnership from china that also base on clothing.these are my contacts pin 29268CBC 07068824977.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Otsejeremiah(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
ok nice post .these post is very interest and very sensitive for highly intense mind .mind my English please
go on with the car go on with the sugar as a matter of fact go on with every thing once you have the money to finas them and some one there sending it with a matter of time you will know the best product that is good in nigeria shocked[left][/left][i]
[/i]
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Liwenjing(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
im in china and can help u in clothes business. i know mainly about tshirts and polo. kkarizona2008@gmail.com. +8615914374927
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by ashson: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
i have interest in importation business from china too. i hope it is profitable.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Gsentme(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
My dear if u are interested on clothing, I promise to give u good samples that u will make in china and earn a good profit.incase if u want we can be good partnership. I base on ladies wear wholesale here in Nigeria.contact me on 07068824977.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by personaldomest(f): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1213086/charcoal-production-investors-needed-pics

You may want to consider charcoal production. Check my thread for more details.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Gsentme(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
If u base in china, I seriously believe that clothing business will favour u.is. Also what am into here in Nigeria.if u are interested I will give u samples u can order and made ur profit. Call me if u have interest on 07068824977 email lusty4gcn@yahoo.com pin 28C9F7B9 thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by easterwick(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
i dont want to stop reading
business mesmiley
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by millhouse: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
Interesting thread
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
Op, read my comment carefully.

Volkswagen passat wagon, Toyota Sienna 1998 to 2002 model, Volkswagen sharan any model, Mitsubishi L300 long frame 1994 to 2002 model.

Import any of these brands into Nigeria. Call me, i will buy them from you at dealer price. 08183816811.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
hugooh42: Sorry bros ,i don't live in Naija infact i live in China.So my advice is from experience.I think honda,toyota and nissan parts are hot cakes.But do your homework well before you do start.

Yes these are cars that 90% of Nigerian car owners drive. For private use anyway.

Mitsubishi L300 is hot cake, both vehicle and parts in the South East. In Lagos, volkswagen buses are hot cake.
Re: What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
1soul: Sorry i forgot to mention the areas i've been lookingt at lately, they include Cusmetics from Dubai, ladies bags and footwears still from Dubai, wrappers from India, Automobile spare parts etc. I'm a litle bit confused for now, i seriously need advice from those who have a first experience on imports,

Experience is the best teacher. You will do yourself much good to forget about wears for now.

Go for cars and car parts..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers / Bc / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.