Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Another Northerner Might Emerge The Winner Of APC Presidential Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Northerner Might Emerge The Winner Of APC Presidential Primary (431 Views)

Another Northerner Living In Onitsha Butchered And Sliced Into Pieces By IPOB / Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 / 2023: South Will Rise Up In Arms If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari -Babachir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Northerner Might Emerge The Winner Of APC Presidential Primary by TruthinAction: 5:09pm On May 31, 2022
I have been following the news of the screening going on in APC towards their presidential primaries. I was shocked to see that just about three of them are from the north. The rest are from the south. If some of the southern presidential aspirants do not step down, their votes will be shared and a northern aspirant might emerge the winner.

And the implication is that the power remains in the north. Is this deliberate? I just read they still want to screen Goodluck Jonathan.

Southern presidential aspirants should please come together and choose one person. Otherwise, they might all be losers. And Ahmed Lawan might just be the surprising winner.

What is your take?

1 Like

Re: Another Northerner Might Emerge The Winner Of APC Presidential Primary by helinues: 5:14pm On May 31, 2022
Wack analysis
Re: Another Northerner Might Emerge The Winner Of APC Presidential Primary by tobillionaire(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2022
It's true, it shouldnt go and be like what tambuwal and Atiku did
Re: Another Northerner Might Emerge The Winner Of APC Presidential Primary by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2022
It is true

What else do u expect when their brain can only think of insulting, humiliating, denigrating each other angry

If U tell most of them here to ,"stop it" they won't listen.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Wins It / Dino Melaye Tackle Tinubu:You Are Unwell, You Can't Rule Country That Is Unwell / Evidence Shows That Bola Tinubu Was Convicted For Fraud In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.