Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Go Get Your PVCs Y'all. It's Non Negotiable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Get Your PVCs Y'all. It's Non Negotiable (191 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / 2023 Elections: Get Your PVCs, US Government Tells Nigerians / "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Get Your PVCs Y'all. It's Non Negotiable by addexx: 5:16pm On May 31, 2022
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/Home/start

Register Here if you are 18+ and Haven't. Hurry it ends today till further notice.

If you have done your registration before from 2011 till date, you needn't register. Just go to your various registration zones and request your PVC.

If you've survived the last 8 years then I think we should all thank God for successfully going through hell. Not many could make it through.

Howbeit PREMIUM 5G HELL PRO MAX LUXURY EDITION awaits us if we do nothing about the future. If YOU do nothing about saving the country from sabotage. Corruption is not our problem in this country, Complacency is.

By now if you still need lots of cajoling and lecturing on the importance of getting your PVCs, and by extension voting by yourself, you need not to live among sane people. Quietly relocate to a mental assylum or a bastard nation. Let us breath!

But if like me you are angry, wounded, tired, broken, feeling hopeless, helpless, cried your tear glands away, at the brink of losing it, lost it, lost it all, frustrated, doubtful and scared for yourself, for your loved ones and for the millions of innocent and good people of this land, and for this land itself, Our land, Our home, Our God given Identity, Our Country.

Then we have to save it. We have to ACT with BRAIN TOGETHER!!!.

Do everything possible to get your PVCs this time. Be interested in all Arms and levels of Government. From the Presidency to the grassroot constituency.

Look out for people with heart to serve, people who are feeling what you are feeling as much and beyond. Who would do anything to liberate and restore the nation. You'll know them by their sincere words and actions. You'll know them by their pure willingness and not desperation. Chose a leader and not a tyrant. Choose a visionary and not a serial campaigner. Chose someone that plans for a generation and not one that's obsessed with election.
VOTE THE PERSON AND NOT THE PARTY.

We must get it right this time.

Get involved

IT'S NON NEGOTIABLE.

Mods please let my people know.

Please if you're having problems getting your PVCs , state your complaints we would gladly assist or channel to the right authority.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Go Get Your PVCs Y'all. It's Non Negotiable by addexx: 5:27pm On May 31, 2022
It must only get better from now

1 Like

Re: Go Get Your PVCs Y'all. It's Non Negotiable by flamingREED(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2022
It's a movement.
I have mine.

Awake, brothers!
Don't give up yet!
We might get it right this time.

The rock for president!

1 Like

Re: Go Get Your PVCs Y'all. It's Non Negotiable by Kollins11: 6:00pm On May 31, 2022
I did my voters cards since 2013. Infact I have all necessary identification cards. Here are the lists of my cards

-National ID card
-Voters card
-International passport
-SMAN - (stingy men association of Nigeria)
- My personal business card
E.t.c..

Any card they request to vote Peter Obi, I'm fully ready.

#peterobi4president2023

1 Like

Re: Go Get Your PVCs Y'all. It's Non Negotiable by addexx: 12:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
I did my voters cards since 2013. Infact I have all necessary identification cards. Here are the lists of my cards

-National ID card
-Voters card
-International passport
-SMAN - (stingy men association of Nigeria)
- My personal business card
E.t.c..

Any card they request to vote Peter Obi, I'm fully ready.

#peterobi4president2023

Right on time
Re: Go Get Your PVCs Y'all. It's Non Negotiable by addexx: 12:46am On Jun 01, 2022
flamingREED:
It's a movement.
I have mine.

Awake, brothers!
Don't give up yet!
We might get it right this time.

The rock for president!

Welcome onboard

2 Likes

Re: Go Get Your PVCs Y'all. It's Non Negotiable by addexx: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Another opportunity to change your future smiley

1 Like

Re: Go Get Your PVCs Y'all. It's Non Negotiable by addexx: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Based In Abuja, Has Requested The High Court In To Disqualify Atiku / Could This Be True? / Warri Kingdom, T'suut'ina Nation Calgary Canada Partner On Renewable Energy Proj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.