Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu (2662 Views)

Obidients Now Seeing Importance Of Structure – Dele Momodu / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / Those Who Defected From Our Party Lack Values, Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Edge247: 6:17pm On May 31, 2022
WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JigfOkhAIBw

Dele Momodu: Peter Obi cannot Win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeOi6c8AKSP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by alsudan: 6:21pm On May 31, 2022
Says Dele Momodu who scored 0 vote in the just concluded PDP Primary.

Davido’s boy should go to INEC registration points from the South down to the Middle-Belt and ask them who they are registering to vote for, then he will change his opinion.

The PO Tsunami is here.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by ygowon: 6:23pm On May 31, 2022
If majority of the youths get their voters card and vote Peter Obi in a free and fair election, let's see if Peter Obi will win or not.

They all know that Peter Obi is a force and are scared, but they will be talking like they're not scared. Why is Peter Obi the only topic everywhere?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by DukeofUmueri247: 6:25pm On May 31, 2022
OK..Just like the youths decides to vote for him and see if he won't win...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Maxymilliano(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2022
Agreed with Dele Momodu but Peter Obi would have fared better than Dele who recorded zero votes in ordinary primary election

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Sergio101(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2022
We will try our best cool
Nothing bad in giving the best you can

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by ItsTutsi(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2022
Stop talking about majority of youths like they are only domiciled and live in SE!! This line is delusional, annoying and very pathetic!!

Your media hype and propaganda, that translates to likes and retweet doesn't mean anything to us northerners!!

PO is not known in the north and his a non entity, the sooner you know the better, before you start wailing that elections have been rigged!!
ygowon:
If majority of the youths get their voters card and vote Peter Obi in a free and fair election, let's see if Peter Obi will win or not

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by gaetano: 6:31pm On May 31, 2022
Do not listen to all these idiots. They know obi is going to ruin their votes in the south, they are trying their best as possible to get him to step down and support the pdp. If obi should contest, their voting numbers down south will be minimal.

I don't care if he loses, I'm going to vote for him and that's making a statement. Everyone should vote whoever they like and leave obi alone to contest, we the OBIDIENT folks can vote for him.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by helinues: 6:32pm On May 31, 2022
Very logical

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Akurakambe(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2022
Peter Obi might not win but it's going to be tough for both APC and PDP with Obi on the ballot. The youths are with Obi and they're not relenting.
I stand with Peter Obi and he has my vote and that of my household.

#LabourParty

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Perfectbeing(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
If majority of the youths get their voters card and vote Peter Obi in a free and fair election, let's see if Peter Obi will win or not
In a free and fair election, Peter Obama cannot win the North and and SW.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by ItsTutsi(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2022
Atleast he stayed back and contested, thats what men do!! If getting zeroa was easy, he should have stayed back

Your hero PO, ran away with his tail tucked between his legs like the coward he is!! Reminising the olden days when that chimpanzee looking creature Ojukwu absconded dressed like a prostitute
Maxymilliano:
Agreed with Dele Momodu but Peter Obi would have fared better than Dele who recorded zero votes in ordinary primary election

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Equation89(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2022
As long as he will be on the ballot, no problem.
Somebody that didn't even record one vote is judging someone that have already signed into the ballot.

If the youth give him more support, let's see if he won't win.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2022
Perfectbeing:
In a free and fair election, Peter Obama cannot win the North and and SW.
The North and Sw Votes will be divided btw Pdp and apc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Perfectbeing(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The North and Sw Votes will be divided btw Pdp and apc
The party (by party, I mean PDP and APC) that gets the bigger half of the North will win the election. Half of the North is bigger than the Whole SE votes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The party (by party, I mean PDP and APC) that gets the bigger half of the North will win the election. Half of the North is bigger than the Whole SE votes.
Peter Obi would win majority of SE and SS votes and the youths and enlightened people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by christejames(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2022
We are taking back our country, we don't care about any financial inducement Mr Dele.

An OBIdient Labourer!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Okoroawusa: 6:51pm On May 31, 2022
That's a fact unless you just want to deceive yourself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Benbellamor: 6:53pm On May 31, 2022
alsudan:

Davido’s boy should go to INEC registration points from the South down to the Middle-Belt and ask them who they are registering to vote for, then he will change his opinion.

The PO Tsunami is here.
truth is bitter, But we must say it, stay put, wait for your time, Jealous but Dont let Jealousy put you in a Mess!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by amaham(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2022
PO says he's not desperate to be a president. Momodu should speak to the desperate ones. I'm planning to waste my votes on PO.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Perfectbeing(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi would win majority of SE and SS votes and the youths and enlightened people.
Half of the North and 60% of the SW is enough

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by BlazinGlory40: 7:03pm On May 31, 2022
ygowon:
If majority of the youths get their voters card and vote Peter Obi in a free and fair election, let's see if Peter Obi will win or not.

They all know that Peter Obi is a force and are scared, but they will be talking like they're not scared. Why is Peter Obi the only topic everywhere?

Yes he is a credible candidate. But in an election, having a national spread matters. Does Peter obi have the spread? Only the SE can’t make him president.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by ygowon: 7:05pm On May 31, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Yes he is a credible candidate. But in an election, having a national spread matters. Does Peter obi have the spread? Only the SE can’t make him president.
Peter Obi is still gaining supports as we talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Everest9(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2022
I am ready to waste my vote on Peter Obi and I will be happy and fulfilled doing so

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 31, 2022
I would vote peter obi with fulfillment that i played my part.. he will win because we have decided to change the narrative..

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:42pm On May 31, 2022
Why is it that all Yoruba's talks about is how an Igbo won't be president of Nigeria?

Hopeless set of people.

Igbo's, its good for you people since you don't want to know your enemies.

Northerners are 10000 times far better than yaribaz

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:47pm On May 31, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

The question is, does Igbo's have large population in all the states of Nigeria?

Some of you went to Night school and reasons like ass.

Igbo's are everywhere. South south people are everywhere. Good and patriotic Nigerians who are tired of corruption and this evil system of government also will vote him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 31, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

The question is, does Igbo's have large population in all the states of Nigeria?

Some of you went to Night school and reasons like ass.

Igbo's are everywhere. South south people are everywhere. Good and patriotic Nigerians who are tired of corruption and this evil system of government also will vote him.
keep deceiving yourself, peter obi will not win a single local government in nigeria
Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by Tomek09(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2022
This fool that voted Atiku against himself making him to score zero vote at the just concluded Primaries grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by tamdun: 8:01pm On May 31, 2022
alsudan:

The PO Tsunami is here.
He's saying the truth, can obi spend his money on a party with very slim chanc of winning or are u guys ready to donate money for him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu by MMWandali: 8:27pm On May 31, 2022
When candidates are talking,
.Dele should not talk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Office Workers Gather To Watch Peter OBI Chatham House Presentation / Ogun State: Labour Party Leads In My Polling Unit / Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.