Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy (32394 Views)

Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym / Mercy, Frodd, Tochi And Nkechi Blessing Stun At Mc Galaxy Birthday Party / Bob Anasi Behind M.C Bob The Magnificent Comedy Show In Transcorp, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by Akharmony: 10:01pm On May 31, 2022
lavida chilling. . The agression in Nig. no concern this men.
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by Booty4ker(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2022
Youth first lady is also there grin

When will I be coming for my 1mili grin
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by Julian40(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2022
[quohy she dey cover her face
te author=GLeesMODEL post=113353956]Impressive[/quote]
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by sukar886: 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
I dont really understand obi cubana , he has not make any impact of supporting his brother peter obi but going to kogi for Bello, s wife, is all about Bello's presidential ambition, is too bad ooo
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by Enumerator(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2022
cheesy
Hezzyluv:
Abuja standstill
Wey over 90% of Abuja residences dey do their normal hustling.

Even Bill Clinton entered Abuja e no standstill.

Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by Enumerator(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2022
cheesy
Fearme344:
Incase u feel ur useless alert me make i use u do moni.. i don tire for Nigeria
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by Oturatetuala(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2022
Check my signature and you will see it and register
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by nairaman66(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2022
Samakus:
Obi cubana onye ego

Dude can do no bad in my eye. Ezigbo nwannaa. Anambra to the world

Don’t use sentiments in your reasoning!! You don’t know how he makes his money, aside from what he told everyone! Until he will use someone in your family. The you’ll know that he can do bad In your eyes!
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by zudozz: 11:24pm On May 31, 2022
No b dis same Koggi first lady the say BB guy dey put him pryk inside her this thing? shocked
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by Neoteny7: 11:30pm On May 31, 2022
The typical dry, humorless, wack naija comedy
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by femiasaolu2014: 11:57pm On May 31, 2022
Isn't this the son of Yusuf Magaji Bichi (DG - SSS)?

Typical scion of the Northern elite: i.e. Lazy, never do wells, moves about Abuja with a bevy of soldiers and DSS officers like he is an elected government official or PEP.

P.S: This is the first time I will see a post of AlexReports where he didn't appear in any of the pictures.

You do realize that GleesModel is also AlexReports right?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by femiasaolu2014: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Samsonso12:
USE SALT AND BITTERLEAF TO RECOVER YOUR STOLEN

Bad Energy, Negativity, and Curses can cost us a lot of damage in our lives. .
When you experience difficulty, hardship, brokenness, disappointment, sickness, Unemployment and many more. You should know these things are happening because of the Bad energy placed on you.

You complain the country is hard but people are building houses, buying cars, Wedding, Travelling overseas, doing good and beautiful things in the same country you said is hard. Check yourself well Chief, Ma'am, Sis and Bro. You need to activate your spiritual life and take away the bad energy hindering you from getting your heart's desire. Hindering you from success.

You need to be your healer. Heal your soul from Bad energy. Have Some Spiritual Cleansing Done to help your life.

Keep reading on our blog with the address in the image below.

If this "snake oil spiritual solution" you are selling really works, you wouldn't be on nairaland selling the sh*t.

Healer heal thyself or GTFOH

1 Like

Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by Kingsteve(m): 1:18am On Jun 01, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

If this "snake oil spiritual solution" you are selling really works, you wouldn't be on nairaland selling the sh*t.

grin
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by justjify(m): 2:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Abuja standstill
Wey over 90% of Abuja residences dey do their normal hustling.

Even Bill Clinton entered Abuja e no standstill.

I tire ooo
Alex Report just de report jagajaga.
Even me no know about the show.
MC. Bob no do much/massive publicity let alone making Abuja stand still.
Anyways, I give it to Bob, he tired. But make Alex no de report jagajaga
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by justjify(m): 2:32am On Jun 01, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
Isn't this the son of Yusuf Magaji Bichi (DG - SSS)?

Typical scion of the Northern elite: i.e. Lazy, never do wells, moves about Abuja with a bevy of soldiers and DSS officers like he is an elected government official or PEP.

P.S: This is the first time I will see a post of AlexReports where he didn't appear in any of the pictures.

You do realize that GleesModel is also AlexReports right?
Yeah na... But he appeared in the pix ooo. Look well, you'll see him, except you don't know him
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by justjify(m): 2:33am On Jun 01, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

No vex grin
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by justjify(m): 2:36am On Jun 01, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Nice
Which one be nice again?
Don't you know how to caption a picture? angry
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by DAwest7: 4:13am On Jun 01, 2022
meritadavize1:
Nice, very soon the world will hear my name too
hope it’s in positive way we go take hear your name o
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by WideMouth333(m): 6:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Get your PVC, Nigeria is about to be Better!! with PETER OBI....... LABOUR PARTY...... EMEKACHAINZ media house****
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by meritadavize1(m): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2022
Definitely na
DAwest7:
hope it’s in positive way we go take hear your name o
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by Samakus(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2022
nairaman66:

Don’t use sentiments in your reasoning!! You don’t know how he makes his money, aside from what he told everyone! Until he will use someone in your family. The you’ll know that he can do bad In your eyes!

Did you ask for his source of poverty when he was poor?

I don't normally discuss with people with your kind of mentality. So anybody wey make big money, you go begin suspect am?

I pity you
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by nairaman66(m): 8:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Samakus:

Did you ask for his source of poverty when he was poor?

I don't normally discuss with people with your kind of mentality. So anybody wey make big money, you go begin suspect am?

I pity you

The pity is on you! Birdbrain..

If you have sense, you’d know I didn’t accuse nor vilified his source of income, I only responded to someone before you brought your senile mentality quoting me. Anuofia
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by Samakus(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2022
nairaman66:

The pity is on you! Birdbrain..

If you have sense, you’d know I didn’t accuse nor vilified his source of income, I only responded to someone before you brought your senile mentality quoting me. Anuofia

Run along. You've been noticed
Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by Hezzyluv: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Lightorder:
boychild , how old are you ?

You senior me profoundly..! No doubt "Sire"
How may this boi b of help to you sire?

1 Like

Re: Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy by nairaman66(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Samakus:

Run along. You've noticed

Please correct your grammatical blunder!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Letter To Eedris Abdulkareem By Kola Onifoto, Naval Officer / See Psquare's Hot Christmas Photos! / Denrele Edun Stuns In Waist Long Red Braids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.