Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Does The Law Say As Regards Copyright (sabinus Vs Gala Vs Peak Milk) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Does The Law Say As Regards Copyright (sabinus Vs Gala Vs Peak Milk) (488 Views)

15 Websites To Get Copyright Free Sound Effects, Music And HR Images, And Videos / A Photo That Has No Watermark, When Screenshot,will It Escape Copyright Claims? / Best Copyright Free Music For Youtube Videos (2) (3) (4)

What Does The Law Say As Regards Copyright (sabinus Vs Gala Vs Peak Milk) by bhassan20: 10:42pm On May 31, 2022
Hello peeps, My name is Bakre Hassan Temitope. I am a Brand Identity Designer.
Sequel to my post, I saw a trending post on my Facebook page regarding the #100bn and #100m Lawsuit slammed on both Peak and Gala by Sabinus(a Comedian).
I will love you (Legal Practitioners and business persons) to air your views as regards law guiding Copyright.

Mods, Kindly push this to the front page.

Re: What Does The Law Say As Regards Copyright (sabinus Vs Gala Vs Peak Milk) by kodded(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2022
Sabinus uses other brand product in his skit

Sabinus shoulf thread carefully because other brands might rise to bring him down too
Re: What Does The Law Say As Regards Copyright (sabinus Vs Gala Vs Peak Milk) by philiancoop(m): 2:12am On Jun 01, 2022
You can't use a trademarked intellectual property for commercial purposes
Re: What Does The Law Say As Regards Copyright (sabinus Vs Gala Vs Peak Milk) by Timagex(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2022
All I know is, this move will either propell his career to a good place or bury it.
Re: What Does The Law Say As Regards Copyright (sabinus Vs Gala Vs Peak Milk) by davidupdate89: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
kodded:
Sabinus uses other brand product in his skit

Sabinus shoulf thread carefully because other brands might rise to bring him down too

Why you dey Yan dust!

Read what you just wrote out loud.

Is he not been paid to promote those products?

Gala is even the biggest faulter here, they used his caricature and even changed his shirt color without paying him a dime.

He's not even an ambassador for them, glo no fit try this rubbish, them for don give this guy contract since.
Re: What Does The Law Say As Regards Copyright (sabinus Vs Gala Vs Peak Milk) by kodded(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
davidupdate89:

Why you dey Yan dust!

Read what you just wrote out loud.

Is he not been paid to promote those products?

Gala is even the biggest faulter here, they used his caricature and even changed his shirt color without paying him a dime.

He's not even an ambassador for them, glo no fit try this rubbish, them for don give this guy contract since.
lol, he uses other people product for his comedy skit.

I have watched a video where a Coca-Cola drink was used, did Coca-Cola paid him to use their products?

Do you know that Coca-Cola can sue him for using their product without consent?

Site For Selling Pictures Online / What Do You Think About This Odogwu Bitters Animation ? / How To Edit Nigerian Comedy Skit ( Full Tutorial).