Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

The Actual Tradition Of Imo State Regarding Their Bride Price - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Actual Tradition Of Imo State Regarding Their Bride Price (380 Views)

N1M Bride Price List Including 10k For Father's Cigarette, 20K Bush Meat, Others / James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Actual Tradition Of Imo State Regarding Their Bride Price by Asadc: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQhK4Cph7Zs
Imo state has one of the most beautiful tradition in Igbo land I must confess looking into what I discovered I was made to understand that the items demanded are not just meant for the family but for the whole community ,u can imagine how the get to share it not minding how little it is .

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage Really Hard? (click To Find Out) / Our Culture Forbids Impregnating Of Little Children, Why Did This Man Do This? / Lagos History Part 2 By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.