Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate (2469 Views)

Lai Mohammed: We Know Where Kidnappers Are, Only Being Careful / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by chosen6(f): 12:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Methodist Prelate Gives Chilling Account Of His Experience With Their Kidnappers, Make Disturbing Revelations

The Methodist Church Nigeria Prelate, His Eminence Samuel Kanu Uche, have narrated his near death experience in the hands of kidnappers.

The Prelate was kidnapped alongside the Bishop of Owerri Diocese, Rt. Rev. Dennis Mark and the Prelate’s chaplain were on Sunday, kidnapped in Umunneochi Local Government Area of Abia state.

Narrating his experience in a Press conference held at Methodist church yaba, Lagos state and monitored by All Facts Newspaper, the clergyman said their abductors were fulanis alleging that some personnel of the Nigerian Army from Fulani extraction were aiding the kidnappers in their activities.

In his word;

“These people came out from the bush;they divided themselves into 3 places; some people fired at us and there was another group in front to make sure that we didn’t run away; they fired shots at our vehicle and eventually, they abducted 3 of us.

“The communication man of the church was able to escape, the driver was able to escape; the abducted me, the bishop of Owerri and my chaplain and they took us to the bush and were torturing us. It was in the process of that torture that I hit my right eye on a tree. Even when blood was flowing and I was soaking my eyes with a handkerchief, they didn’t feel like anything happened.

“All they said was that we should follow them; that they were not actually against Nigerian citizens but against the government, that the government is a bad government.

“They are Fulani boys; all the 8 are fulanis; they said the day they will see the president or any of his representatives they will chew him raw; that he is their brother but he has disappointed them and has disappointed Nigeria.

”I said even though am part of government, am a church man am not a government official; they said okay, that is what have saved you, we would have killed you out-rightly without asking for any ransom but now that you are a church man, lets go inside the bush.

“I trekked up-to 15 kilometers but I knew that we were rigmaroling, going up going down and eventually at 11pm they said okay now we can negotiate; each of us will pay N50million and we are going to pay N150million. I thought it was a joke; I said we were going to pay 10million and they said what? Don’t say that; they lifted up their knife to cut me,I said please hold on.”

According to the clergy, the leader of the group is about 35 years while the others are about 18.

He said they had taken his rings, chain, took the money they had on them and insisted on 150 million ransom.

The clergy said the abductors came down to 100million ransom, warning that if they negotiate, they would be killed.

“I said okay. We will pay you N100 million. After some time, they said where is the money and I said this is Sunday night how can we get money this night and you know that there is this sit at home in igbo land. We cant afford the money now be patient till morning, we will make contacts.”

He said they lost patient, laid bishop Dennis Mark down, raised a knife to cut him, while another pointed a gun at him (prelate) to show that they were serious.

“I told them we will raise the money for you. But the irony of it, where they were situated, the soldiers all of Fulani extraction, Nigerian soldiers, they were there at Lomara junction and this boys were going behind them. Meanwhile they kept their cows somewhere, numbering about 200.

He said some people were taking care of the cows while the abductors were parading them around the bush until they settled at a place,

“they said when are you bring the money? I said by 12 noon, I will call the people i’ve contacted whether the money had been raised and I called them, they said that they are gathering the money and they heard it because they said I will use my phone to talk, they cant use their phone, they don’t want to be tracked

“their leader was born in igbo land but his parents have died. He said he was born around Umuahia Amuzukwu and his father was a cow dealer, the boy understood igbo”

He said the leader threatened to kill them if they informed security operatives when they had raised N100million.

The leader asked them to buy 5 ghana must go bags and put N20 million in each bag. They left to pick the ransom while four others waited on them with guns.

“Around 5:30pm, the youngest boy who I think is a younger brother to their commander said oga congratulations you are free you can go now. We have got our money, you can go. Let me show you the road.

“They took us to old road, where they wrote welcome to Imo’ and ‘goodbye from Abia”.

“They told us that after buying enough weapons, they are going to bring all those people that were driven away from zamfara, katsina, sambisa forest that they are all coming to locate themselves in igbo land and deal with us.

“He said do you know Ibadan expressway? We are in all the bush there , we are also in the south south, we are waiting for the slightest signal we will finish you people and take over this land. They claimed that Nigeria belong to Fulani.

The priest maintained that military personnel’s of Fulani extraction were aiding the kidnappers who disguise as herders in the daytime but are kidnappers at night.

He called on the government to take a decisive action ‘other wise what is happening in the north will be a child’s play”

On how they picked up the ransom, he said the terrorists came to the pick up spot with a truck without a number plate.

He stated that all efforts made to ensure that he is released was the effort of the Methodist church and her members and not security personnel nor government.

3 Likes

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by chosen6(f): 1:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by Buckeyemedia1: 1:03am On Jun 01, 2022
Incredible, where was ESN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by cherishmichael: 1:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Ok
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by lastmessenger: 1:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
same military under the command of the jihadist buhari are after them.

30 Likes

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by Aboki99(m): 1:17am On Jun 01, 2022
de
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by UrPapa: 1:34am On Jun 01, 2022
lastmessenger:
same military under the command of the jihadist buhari are after them.
Thought u have crushed them already
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by EagleNest(m): 1:39am On Jun 01, 2022
So some of these kidnappings in SE were the works of Fulani herdsmen. I thought as much, because Igbos are not that senseless and violent.

25 Likes

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by lastmessenger: 1:43am On Jun 01, 2022
UrPapa:

Thought u have crushed them already
is this a joke to you? Igbo people are not pushovers. It may eventually get to the extent of banning the sale and consumption of cows in whole Igbo land. That time if we see a cow in the bush,the person is automatically a criminal and will be hunt down.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by chosen6(f): 2:11am On Jun 01, 2022
We have always said it that Fulani backed by the Zoo Security Officials are responsible for most of the crimes in SE and Igboland in general.

Thank God that the Prelate is alive to tell the story. If they had succeeded in killing him, the government and their bought over media would have turned around to blame IPOB.

Secondly, its good that a notable man of God is involved. If it was a common citizen, his statement would have been tagged IPOB Propaganda.

May God continue to expose these terrorists that have taken over the South East and committing various crimes.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by chosen6(f): 2:19am On Jun 01, 2022
chosen6:

“They told us that after buying enough weapons, they are going to bring all those people that were driven away from zamfara, katsina, sambisa forest that they are all coming to locate themselves in igbo land and deal with us.

“He said do you know Ibadan expressway? We are in all the bush there , we are also in the south south, we are waiting for the slightest signal we will finish you people and take over this land. They claimed that Nigeria belong to Fulani.

The priest maintained that military personnel’s of Fulani extraction were aiding the kidnappers who disguise as herders in the daytime but are kidnappers at night.
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by chosen6(f): 2:21am On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=chosen6 post=113357552][/quote]

This should get every Igbo man and all southerners seriously thinking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by Yobabad: 2:49am On Jun 01, 2022
Nigeria is very bad country

2 Likes

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by ogbuefi677(m): 2:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Omenka come and see your Fulani slavemasters on routine evangelism.
Ishilove, if they had killed the Bishop, u for open another thread on how IPOB is burning Igboland.
This is d 2nd time in d last 1 week we're having a thread about Fulani violence in d East, imagine d ones that don't make it to nairaland?

11 Likes

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:54am On Jun 01, 2022
chosen6:

This should get every Igbo man and all southerners seriously thinking.

Never mind 'thinking seriously'! WE NEED TO CONVENE A MEETING ASAP TO DECIDE IF AND HOW WE CAN CONTINUE LIVING IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH THESE BLOODTHIRSTY VERMIN! Fck 2023 politics....this is a matter of the survival of the Igbo race!

1 Like

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:54am On Jun 01, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Omenka come and see your slavemasters on routine evangelism.
Ishilove, if they had killed the Bishop, u for open another thread on how IPOB is burning Igboland
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by ScamHunter: 2:58am On Jun 01, 2022
This is why Nnamdi Kanu was silenced. The man knew too much of the Fulani agenda. You see how foolish a country with more than 200 tribes could be? One single ethnic group has held all at ransom. In 2019, the presidential contest was between 2 Fulani. In 2023, another Fulani will still grab power and the kidnappings and ethnic cleansing will keep going on until all the foolish southern tribes are annihilated. If this crime was by IPOB, you'd see the outcry but since it's Fulani, foolish Nigerians will take it in stride.

12 Likes

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by ogbuefi677(m): 2:59am On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=LOVEALAIGBO post=113357766][/quote]
If u quote me and cap nonsense, amadioha go romance you with thunder.
Some1 opened a thread here recently how the same Fulani attempted to kill him after he refused to stop on the Anambra-Arochukwu-Okigwe road, still one zoogeria ppl like Omenka claimed it was a lie.
A female client of mine recently confirmed it was fulani that kidnapped her husband around that same axis cos it was she that negotiated and delivered the ransom and it helped that she was born and brought up in Nasarawa state and could speak hausa cosbit was hausa they spoke thruout d negotiations.
If we talk am here,dem go say we de defend terrorist

2 Likes

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Maybe chasing all Fulani away from every part of the country would reduce this insecurity,or even a shoot at site other on any fulani herder would do the magic,these creatures are incredibly evil and heartless.

1 Like

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Why not Ipob? I thought it’s was supposed to be the ringing tone and household name new Nigerian crimes?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by mp3ree: 3:17am On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=chosen6 post=113357552][/quote]

I thought i was the only person that recognized those statement.I have been telling people if they have the money they should try and buy firearm covertly,because what is ahead would be very gruesome.
All those okada riders will be the ones to show those ones in the bush the routes in the urban areas....WE SHOULD BE PREPARED.
Malaifa said something about this plan,they are waiting for signal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:24am On Jun 01, 2022
SCRIPTED KIDNAPPING
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by kingi777: 3:37am On Jun 01, 2022
chosen6:
Video Evidence:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Ea9CgmUpVvumAnbNwSVgz9DsWvFyjj9E9rQPVFYexRa5natcRMfdL5rYm9ybj7thl&id=100000134521035

These criminals shall soon be caught up with calamity that awaits them. It won't be well with them and their generations.

OP, at the end of your post, always mention the moderators for them to easily see and push your post to front page.
Eg: Mynd44, OAM4J.

1 Like

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by NwaIdeato: 3:50am On Jun 01, 2022
The problem with Southern youths is that we talk too much and spend more time ranting on social media while these fulani terrorists are strategically taking over all the forests in the South...I'm glad all these revelations came from a highly revered religious figure who was a victim of their crimes, and it's even more telling that the Nigerian fulani soldiers are conniving with these organized criminal gangs who give them a cut from their ransom money to keep them quiet. Okigwe youths had better get prepared, arm themselves and start combing every forest landmark in those affected areas, kill every fulani animal you catch in the bush and don't even think of handing them over to the police or army cause we know what will happen next.

Nobody will save you except yourselves, the government doesn't care so it's all man for himself in that jungle called Nigeria.
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by Nbote(m): 4:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by flamingREED(m): 4:36am On Jun 01, 2022
EagleNest:
So some of these kidnappings in SE were the works of Fulani herdsmen. I thought as much, because Igbos are not that senseless and violent.

Let's see how they'll pin this one on IPOB.

Fingers crossed.
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by Advocate500: 5:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Dangerous trends having the security personal of a nation aiding and abetting crimes is worrisome, this was what the so called ESN was created to tackle before restricting their job to site at home enforcement.
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:07am On Jun 01, 2022
BMC îmbeciles will not like this at all cool

1 Like

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:14am On Jun 01, 2022
Una dey hear am? Where is that yeye oyigboupdate sef?

The fulani guys actually spoke and understood igbo.... meaning they could have been the ones who killed that army couple in that video. And some people were blaming IPOB. Everything Nnamdi Kanu said is now coming to pass.

This invasion, is the reason why the so-called military goes after ESN... while fulani terrorist herdsmen go past them, unnoticed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by piyoo91: 5:28am On Jun 01, 2022
undecidedthis story get as e be... how manage did he count the cows numbering 200, how did he know the leader was about 35 years of age? undecidedthis story get as e be... how manage did he count the cows numbering 200, how did he know the leader was about 35 years of age?
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by MANDIPUTIN: 5:55am On Jun 01, 2022
kingi777:

These criminals shall soon be caught up with calamity that awaits them. It won't be well with them and their generations.

OP, at the end of your post, always mention the moderators for them to easily see and push your post to front page.
Eg: Mynd44, OAM4J.
They saw it even before the OP finish posting it on Nairaland. Its part of the larger propaganda not to push any news of crime allegedly committed by Fulani.
This same news is on the front page but the portion where the Prelate mentioned those who kidnaped him (Fulani) was omitted on purpose by the mod you mentioned.
Here is the version of the news they sent to Front page:
https://www.nairaland.com/7154822/100m-paid-release-samuel-uche
Re: My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate by Smoke55: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
your military are busy targeting ESN while Fulanis are busy dealing with you..

Las Las everybody go dey alright..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. / Governor Nyesom Wike Is Now Obidient (pic) / Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.