Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Wife Refused To Have Sex With Me, I Want Divorce-kalu, Actor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Wife Refused To Have Sex With Me, I Want Divorce-kalu, Actor (428 Views)

Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Refused To Have Sex With Me, I Want Divorce-kalu, Actor by NAIJASTANDARD71: 1:36am On Jun 01, 2022
My wife refused to have sex with me, poured water on me while asleep, denied me access to my two children; ran away from home-KALU IKEAGWU, Nollywood Actor

…in the suit marked LD/8939HD/2021, I am seeking a dissolution of my six-year-old marriage to Ijeoma since I did not give her any infection, my wife accused me of wanting to ‘sleep’ with my step-daughter

*“Till date, I have not seen any report attached to a document that she lost a baby through STD. Truly, I did not ask her why she lost the baby”

*‘My wife packed out of the house and sent me a mail that she was on her way to her father’s house in Enugu. I got back home from a trip in Aug. 4, 2021, to find out that my wife had left our matrimonial home with the children to an undisclosed location’

*“I tried to contact her when I got to the house and found it empty. She told me she was at her father’s place in Enugu and four days later, I saw her at the airport in Lagos, heading to God knows where. In the mail she sent, she said she was in Enugu”
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/my-wife-refused-to-have-sex-with-me-poured-water-on-me-while-asleep-denied-me-access-to-my-two-children-ran-away-from-home-kalu-ikeagwu-nollywood-actor-in-the-suit-marked-ld-8939hd/

Re: My Wife Refused To Have Sex With Me, I Want Divorce-kalu, Actor by NAIJASTANDARD71: 1:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Just imagine...who is at fault?
Re: My Wife Refused To Have Sex With Me, I Want Divorce-kalu, Actor by LikeAking: 1:45am On Jun 01, 2022
simp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Have Sex With Me, I Want Divorce-kalu, Actor by Stallionhorse: 2:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Rubbish ni ye!! Divorce her nd continue your std Cruise..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Have Sex With Me, I Want Divorce-kalu, Actor by God1000(m): 3:22am On Jun 01, 2022
This is convoluted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Have Sex With Me, I Want Divorce-kalu, Actor by NAIJASTANDARD71: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Official Trailer For Dare Olaitan's Horror Movie “lle Owo” (house Of Money) / Kokoro 2 Latest Yoruba Movie 2022 Drama Starring Bimbo Oshin|olabisi Adeyemi / Photos From Bbnaija Saturday Night Tea Party (week 9)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.