Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? (3185 Views)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by Audemars: 3:06am On Jun 01, 2022
I will like to know who has more money between atiku and tinubu. Because this election will be more about who has more money than Integrity.
The man with more money will likely win

Edit....the people commenting are sounding like drunkards. What I asked here is a direct question. Why are you giving senseless replies
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by God1000(m): 3:08am On Jun 01, 2022
They are both rich with their ill-gotten gotten wealth
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by Burruchaga71(m): 5:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Obi
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by Audemars: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Peter Obi
that one is a silent criminal

1 Like

Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by Corporate2020: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Two thieves spending our stolen money.

Nigeria's politicians and civil servants are evil looters from North to South. No single politician in Nigeria will make Heaven. Even Rev Jolly Nyame was jailed for looting.

But, one of these looters must be on the seat. We are stuck with these evil looters till Angel Gabriel blows the Trumphet, that is if Nigeria's politicians have not stolen the Trumphet. So, I have chosen my own looter, and I am standing by him. I have chosen Tinubu the Lagos looter. I have chosen the City Boy. You too chose your own looter and stand or sit by him. We are ready to fight dirty, and we mean it. So, be prepared.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by Corporate2020: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Audemars:

He is like typical Nigeria's Pastors. Stealing from the people, and pretending to be doing them a favour by promising them Heaven which he is not sure off.

2 Likes

Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by cuddlyaplasta4: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2022
ABAT , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

1 Like

Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by bicoloratrite9: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

1 Like

Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by SarkinYarki: 7:20am On Jun 02, 2022
Definitely Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by ZombieSlaughter: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Audemars:
I will like to know who has more money between atiku and tinubu. Because this election will be more about who has more money than Integrity.
The man with more money will likely win

Edit....the people commenting are sounding like drunkards. What I asked here is a direct question. Why are you giving senseless replies

Go and ask your fellow beer palour mates. This section is for serious political discussion.

1 Like

Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by popez: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Audemars:

Peter Obi's wealth is clean. There's nothing criminal about him
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by KoronaKola: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men , Jah bless the leader. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

3 Likes

Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by Karemarealty288(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Definitely Tinubu

Beer parlour answer....
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by RobustRoad: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

2 Likes

Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by SarkinYarki: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Beer parlour answer....

I am not a beer parlour man ..I have studied this for years and I know Tinubu is richer .. Atiku can't be worth more than 2.5 billion dollars max

1 Like

Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by TallerKola: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu . This man is just everywhere you go. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I am not a beer parlour man ..I have studied this for years and I know Tinubu is richer .. Atiku can't be worth more than 2.5 billion dollars max

How much do you think the Jagabandit is worth? Difficult to estimate.
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by Weak6Exers: 7:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by SarkinYarki: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Hedonini:

How much do you think the Jagabandit is worth? Difficult to estimate.

Very difficult..I would modestly estimate to be worth about 5 billion dollars but notable card about Tinubus wealth is that he is the Fluid politician in Nigeria, Man has access to a lot of fluidity
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by islandsscotch8: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by cleatsmottled9: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by Karemarealty288(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You STUDIED....not as if you are part of their respective business Organogram?

......Still beer parlour analysis.
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by paracolaxnear1: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by stainedanisus1: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by Duru009(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu gets atleast 5 billion from Lagos State monthly through Alpha beta......

Tinubu is not rich but Wealthy.....

#TINUBU is far richer but lacks strong Political structure
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by SarkinYarki: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Karemarealty288:

You STUDIED....not as if you are part of their respective business Organogram?

......Still beer parlour analysis.

Few people can determine fair networth like I can do ..I know how to do this , I know how to remove all the vibe and value the substance..Jagaban is richer than Atiku , you can take that to the bank
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by KoronaKola: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon , your direction is what we will follow.
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by Karemarealty288(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Few people can determine fair networth like I can do ..I know how to do this , I know how to remove all the vibe and value the substance..Jagaban is richer than Atiku , you can take that to the bank

Ok Sir....I never knew I was arguing with Seyi Tinubu.
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by RobustRoad: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by TallerKola: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria He is so present almost on every news
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by Weak6Exers: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? by SarkinYarki: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Ok Sir....I never knew I was arguing with Seyi Tinubu.

I am not the type of person to call Obi Cubanna a billionaire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu / Enugu: Udi, Ezeagu Leaders, Commend Ugwuanyi Over Peace, Security, Progress / 25% In FCT Is A Must

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.