Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nigerians Soaring High And Setting Records Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Soaring High And Setting Records Abroad (376 Views)

Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA / Ae-funai Vc Recieves ‘super’ Soaring Eagles / Ae-funai Vc Commissions Soaring Eagle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Soaring High And Setting Records Abroad by DaveJacuzie: 3:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Master of Law (LLM degree) : On May 28, an entire graduating class at the university of Calgary Law school, Alberta, Canada are all Nigerians

Awesome!!

Re: Nigerians Soaring High And Setting Records Abroad by oloriooko(m): 5:07am On Jun 01, 2022
wow! congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Soaring High And Setting Records Abroad by Highways: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2022
Yorubas and Igbos are brains of this country.... But the abokis from north like taking us back... They can even justify while kids be running around with plates begging for food....

Peter Obi and Akinwumi Adesina....... Two collabo that will change this country if given the chance.....
Re: Nigerians Soaring High And Setting Records Abroad by Ugaboy: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulation to them all

...I will one day see myself there, and I will be posted in front page of Nairaland, not with my hands.

But someone is going to announce me...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Uyo Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlou / Postgraduate International Scholarships At University Of Buckingham UK / Gombe State Students For AI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.