Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible (697 Views)

2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) / 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by ScamHunter: 5:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Obi is a force to reckon with. Loved by intelligent Nigerians from the East, West, North and South.

All lovers of Nigeria must never relent. I don't see any reason why no black country is making headway. We must not allow the unreasonable people among us continue to dictate the what, who and how things are done.

Get your PVC
Vote Peter Obi irrespective of the party he joins. Obi presidency and not business as usual is what will save this country. It's already getting late.

If you have any questions or suggestions on how Obi presidency can be reified, please make suggestions. Some of us have never voted before because we never saw competent hands. This is the time to make this country work.

Peter Obi for President, 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by ScamHunter: 5:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Reserved
Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Possible in a dream.

Impossibility in actual reality.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by Corporate2020: 5:55am On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Possible in a dream.

Impossibility in actual reality.

Future impossible

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by helinues: 5:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Dreaming is good, but over dreaming, hell no

grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by stevnwigw1: 6:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Peter Obi is the next Nigeria President

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by inoki247: 6:03am On Jun 01, 2022
Las Las everybody go dey alright....

You see as Fashola dey talk wen e be Lagos state Govt talk abt 247 electricity wen he had a little taste of how Nigeria problem take be did u hear from him again baba don go rest e no even follow anybody contest anything....

how you wan take Govern Nigeria without having Majority of the House of Rep, And you must be ready to accept a padded budget nd ready to bribe dem to always dance to ur tune if u can't du all this be ready to get ur Govt frustrated buh u guys no go think with Logic buh emotions....

I just wish Obi can enta nd u people that tie ur progress to Obi Presidency can start progressing....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by Ddokie: 6:25am On Jun 01, 2022
Whether it is possible or not possible is of no consequence to me.

One thing is certain however, I cannot in good conscience see a Peter Obi on the ballot and vote for any one who has a baggage of corruption hanging around his neck.

PO is the only ex Executive who did not enrich himself with his state's resources for 8 solid years as governor, while improving various indices of human development in his state. Meanwhile all other major candidates are rogues who have plundered the nations resources at every point in time that they have been given opportunity to handle public trust.

Those of you who would help to bring in the next corrupt government should make sure you never complain about looting, and also make sure that you tell your kids that you are part of those who have continued to ensure that Nigeria retrogresses.

inoki247:
Las Las everybody go dey alright....

how you wan take Govern Nigeria without having Majority of the House of Rep, And you must be ready to accept a padded budget nd ready to bribe dem to always dance to ur tune if u can't du all this be ready to get ur Govt frustrated buh u guys no go think with Logic buh emotions....

That was the exact problem Peter Obi had when he was governor of Anambra. They impeached him because he wouldn't dance to their tune, and he wasn't a member of their party. But guess what, the court reinstated him and he completed his tenure. That shouldn't bother you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Ddokie:
Whether it is possible or not possible is of no consequence to me.

One thing is certain however, I cannot in good conscience see a Peter Obi on the ballot and vote for any one who has a baggage of corruption hanging around his neck.

PO is the only ex Executive who did not enrich himself with his state's resources for 8 solid years as governor, while improving various indices of human development in his state. Meanwhile all other major candidates are rogues who have plundered the nations resources at every point in time that they have been given opportunity to handle public trust.

Those of you who would help to bring in the next corrupt government should make sure you never complain about looting, and also make sure that you tell your kids that you are part of those who have continued to ensure that Nigeria retrogresses.

That was the exact problem Peter Obi had when he was governor of Anambra. They impeached him because he wouldn't dance to their tune, and he wasn't a member of their party. But guess what, the court reinstated him and he completed his tenure. That shouldn't bother you.

no mind them when APC took over where they having any major HA or state in control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by APCnaPDP: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2022
No, not now. Only way Obi could have won was if he had patience for Atiku to take him as a running mate. His good will would have helped Atiku win a lot of votes in the south including south west.
Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:55am On Jun 01, 2022
If God says he will then nothing is impossible. Am rooting for him though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by WonderManly(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Who still dey dream on this one again now.
I beg wake up jare... Zẹh ki wọn to zẹh ori ẹ jọr.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by flamingREED(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2022
I say it will happen.

The awakening in Rivers State is unprecedented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by muykem: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2022
I prefer Peter Obi to any Northern candidate. Any southerner supporting Northern candidate after Buhari 8 years is a self inflicted certified second class citizen. Easterners are not our enemy, some of them are mere wailers having frustrated with system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by BigRocky: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2022
APCnaPDP:
No, not now. Only way Obi could have won was if he had patience for Atiku to take him as a running mate. His good will would have helped Atiku win a lot of votes in the south including south west.

E said he doesn't want vp,na by force?

U guys only consider him good for vp and not president abi?

Obi is now a presidential contestant,allow us waste our vote sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by BigRocky: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2022
muykem:
I prefer Peter Obi to any Northern candidate. Any southerner supporting Northern candidate after Buhari 8 years is a self inflicted certified second class citizen. Easterners are not our enemy, some of them are mere wailers having frustrated with system.

Bro u have sense, don't let anybody tell you otherwise
Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by Esama: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2022
You can promote your own but damaged other people image.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by Sundaycomputer: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2022
I will vote obi, for the first time in my life,
Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by gidgiddy: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2022
ScamHunter:
Peter Obi is a force to reckon with. Loved by intelligent Nigerians from the East, West, North and South.

All lovers of Nigeria must never relent. I don't see any reason why no black country is making headway. We must not allow the unreasonable people among us continue to dictate the what, who and how things are done.

Get your PVC
Vote Peter Obi irrespective of the party he joins. Obi presidency and not business as usual is what will save this country. It's already getting late.

If you have any questions or suggestions on how Obi presidency can be reified, please make suggestions. Some of us have never voted before because we never saw competent hands. This is the time to make this country work.

Peter Obi for President, 2023

Peter Obi will not will not win any vote in the North
Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by Reality3080: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

u are beginning to talk like a realist

I don’t have anything against peter obi but many things will work against him

The party he’s under doesn’t have a structure,I know many of those people supporting him don’t know d meaning of structure

How many big wigs can risk their position n follow obi

How many governors can leave their party n join him

How many senators can leave their party n join him

Who are d money bags that are willing to come out n invest huge in his ambition

Many people believe it’s by social media noise,I believe by now their eyes should have cleared based on how tambuwal influence gave atiku d win

How many politicians can pull that kinda tambuwal stunt for obi
Re: Peter Obi Presidency Is Possible by ScamHunter: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

Says who
Are there no intelligent Nigerians in the North?

(1) (Reply)

Pmb Is Not An Ingrate, He Supports Tinubu Aspiration- Buhari -support Group / There Are Just Two Contestants Left For 2023 / 2023: Unhappy Southeast Leaders To Hold Emergency Meeting Over Atiku, Tinubu Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.