Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

An Agent For To.e Buyer, Speaks Up. Real Or Scam? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Agent For To.e Buyer, Speaks Up. Real Or Scam? (176 Views)

Corporal Punishment ‘there’s Plot To Cover Up Real Cause Of My Daughter’s Death’ / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Agent For To.e Buyer, Speaks Up. Real Or Scam? by theyblog: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Kaseke, who was speaking to H-Metro, as part of an investigation to check the authenticity of the trade, which has taken social media by storm.

“The to.es issue is actually true,” he said.

“It is actually happening here, we have the full prices of the to.es, this has been happening for a long time,” he said.

He said. So these people just come here with bags and tell us to fill the bags with to.es.

“So what happens with the to.e?

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

Re: An Agent For To.e Buyer, Speaks Up. Real Or Scam? by caesymore(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Nna eh.

Wein hunger no fit do no exist... If hunger hold you, you fit dey see pesin, pesin go come resemble any food wey dey hungry you.

How kwanu I go sell toe wey be better part of me when I no no wetin you won use am do even when I know wetin I go use the money do.

Mhen, na our head we suppose carry for head pass.

HUNGER NA BASTARD KONJI DEY LEARN WORK FOR WHERE HUNGER DEY
Re: An Agent For To.e Buyer, Speaks Up. Real Or Scam? by theyblog: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2022
caesymore:
Nna eh.

Wein hunger no fit do no exist... If hunger hold you, you fit dey see pesin, pesin go come resemble any food wey dey hungry you.

How kwanu I go sell toe wey be better part of me when I no no wetin you won use am do even when I know wetin I go use the money do.

Mhen, na our head we suppose carry for head pass.

HUNGER NA BASTARD KONJI DEY LEARN WORK FOR WHERE HUNGER DEY

the stuff doesn't even make sense toe? wat next

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Depp Has Won His Multi-million Dollar US Lawsuit Against Former Wife Ambe / Gumi - No Muslim Has The Right To Kill A None Muslim / President Buhari Reacts To Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Where Many Were Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.