Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Monthly Data Usage For The Month Of May - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Monthly Data Usage For The Month Of May (334 Views)

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch / Practical Usage Of Object Oriented Programming / A Month Of Cloning Facebook, G+ And LIS. The Result= Gisthive.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monthly Data Usage For The Month Of May by Darealudeme: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2022
This is the screenshot of my data usage for the month of May. I'm an aspiring web developer. Used mostly YouTube for watching online tutorials. Let's see yours..
Happy new month everyone!

Re: Monthly Data Usage For The Month Of May by Weezyclan(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2022
This is mine grin

Re: Monthly Data Usage For The Month Of May by jbreezy: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2022
I used a total of 100gb..sorry na mifi, I can't screenshot
Re: Monthly Data Usage For The Month Of May by RepoMan007: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Coding is inseparable from internet access.
Re: Monthly Data Usage For The Month Of May by silento(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2022
Highest this year

Re: Monthly Data Usage For The Month Of May by jesmond3945: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Darealudeme:
This is the screenshot of my data usage for the month of May. I'm an aspiring web developer. Used mostly YouTube for watching online tutorials. Let's see yours..
Happy new month everyone!
using youtube, how is it going for you?
Re: Monthly Data Usage For The Month Of May by Darealudeme: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2022
jesmond3945:
using youtube, how is it going for you?
It's been amazing and helpful
Re: Monthly Data Usage For The Month Of May by Phantaminum1(f): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2022
This is mine

Re: Monthly Data Usage For The Month Of May by Playermayweda(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Everybody using over 1gb a day, still managing it uncomfortable, Airtel e no go better for you cry cry starlink come abeg

(1) (Reply)

. / Amazing Uiux Design For Your Mobile Phone App, Web App Both Android And IOS / Redux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.