Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

MTN Mifi Review (with Photos) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MTN Mifi Review (with Photos) (1169 Views)

Please Help I Forget My Default MTN Mifi Password / Mtn Mifi Issue / How To Unlock Shanghai Boost Even 4G Mifi M028T For Free( Unlock Busy 4G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Mifi Review (with Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2022
The MTN MiFi MF927U is a compact-sized device with a square-shaped housing that perfectly fits into the pocket. The case is made of a thick, white matte plastic that doesn’t look cheap.

The MiFi’s design looks very modern but the administrative dashboard is a bit outdated and not on-par with MTN’s current brand identity.

The MTN MiFi is labelled as “Cat 4”, which in theory, means that it supports uplink data rates (or upload speeds) up to 50Mbps and downlink data rates (or download speeds) up to 150Mbps.

The MTN Broadband MiFi MF927U can support up to 32 connected devices but I would strongly recommed against doing that as it may heat up the device and reduce the battery life. Unlike its big brother, the HynetFlex, the MTN Broadband MiFi MF927U does not have a removable battery.

Please read the full review here: https://branditechture.agency/reviews/mtn-mifi-review/

1 Like

Re: MTN Mifi Review (with Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2022
how much is it

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Ideapad 3-15ITL6.. SOLD / Wanted: Nokia N95 In Nigeria / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.