Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor (64338 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by Nicenixon: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sergio101:

Former governor of Anambra State.

The Governor that managed a scarce fund and was Able to Build Airport and massive ICC center towards the end of his tenure.

The Governor that normally pay his workers too early that they began to protest that they do finish the money easily because of how early it is being paid to them.

The Governor that didn't play with education sector for a bit.

A lovely Governor to Anambrarians.

Now....Who are you??.??.??
I swear since this man left, Anambra government has been struggling with corpers' state allowance, many of them has given up already. He did his best and if people are talking about corruption, let them point to one governor or ex governor who is not corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by barinedan(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Enjoying his loots, I don't blame him, it's the court that granted him bail that should be blamed, by now he would have been in DSS custody gnashing his teeth
Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by naijaman2225(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sergio101:

The Governor that managed a scarce fund and was Able to Build Airport and massive ICC center towards the end of his tenure.

The Governor that normally pay his workers too early that they began to protest that they do finish the money easily because of how early it is being paid to them.

YOU MEAN HE DID ALL THESE WITHOUT MAKING NOISE?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by SugarGirl44(f): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
oneeast:
Aside Lagos, Anambra is more developed than all the shithole stares in Yoruba land that's littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs.

Werey, why can't your people stay back in your developed states?
Why tf are they trooping to those mud houses like refuges in their thousands?

Why are Yoruba people not going to your place?
Mumu person.

Always talking about audio billionaires and development.

I dare you all to pack yourselves and gedifok out of SW.
But them no born una well, na hunger go kill una or UGM will eat your flesh raw.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Samfloxin:

Stop taking mkpurummiri

what's Mkpurummiri and how do I take it?

you should be hitting your head on brick twice in a day for good 7days perhaps you can enjoy sanity again
Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by ogwuche4u(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
oneeast:
[s][/s]

You are the one that needs help for spewing such bitterness to a man that's not even your governor. Face your useless failure governor with your frustration

I understand your frustrations. It will get better soon.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by oneeast: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
ogwuche4u:

I am bitter and frustrated.

I understand your condition. Ndo oh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by oneeast: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Onye ala. Yoruba is a jungle littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. Cry more. cheesy

SugarGirl44:

Werey, why can't your people stay back in your developed states?
Why tf are they trooping to those mud houses like refuges in their thousands?

Why are Yoruba people not going to your place?
Mumu person.

Always talking about audio billionaires and development.

I dare you all to pack yourselves and gedifok out of SW.
But them no born una well, na hunger go kill una or UGM will eat your flesh raw.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by SugarGirl44(f): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
oneeast:
Onye ala. Yoruba is a jungle littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. Cry more. cheesy

But your father impregnated your mother in this same land, under the brown roofs.
And you and your fellow omo ale siblings and family members are still living here.
That says a lot mumu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by Kaymansion(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
He has done his own part in Anambra and leave the rest for his successor

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by oneeast: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2022

[s]
SugarGirl44:

But your father impregnated your mother in this same land, under the brown roofs.
And you and your fellow omo ale siblings and family members are still living here.
That says a lot mumu.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
A nonentity
Sergio101:

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
GboyegaD:

Was the airport economically relevant? We should stop praising projects that are not wise spending.
Can you just listen to yourself! Who told you that airport is not economically relevant? Airport wey dey busy like mad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Lies.
Anambra International Airport was built by President Buhari.
Onukwu grin
Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by lagosrd: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
See someone that said he needs to see his do your in the US and that he is very sick. ☹️☹️☹️☹️ Even the wife is contesting. Nigeria will never change
Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by emmyluizzz: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sergio101:

he is a nobody... period!!!
Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by GboyegaD(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
dirtydiva:
Can you just listen to yourself! Who told you that airport is not economically relevant? Airport wey dey busy like mad

Busy with wetin? How much is it generating compared to the cost of maintaining it? How many flights are recorded weekly etc?
Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by shortIGBOman: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
dirtydiva:
Onukwu grin

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
For those of you saying trash here, mind you Obiano lived abroad in Buston before becoming the governor of Anambra State and he made it clear that once he is done he will go back there so why the hate? He did what no governor was able to do for ndi Anambra, make I list am out for dumb and stupid people who hate him for no good reason;
1) He built an airport that has the highest category in terms of grade
2) He wiped out criminal gangs terrorizing Onitsha and it's environment through Operation kpochapu
3) He brought investors in agro industry through Aku luo ulo and alot heed his call and invested in the state, investors like Coscharis (Coched Rice farm), Josan Rice, Stine rice and poultry farm etc
4) Built ICC Awka and initiated night life and hospitality in Awka
5) Invested heavily in Education sector just like his predecessor did
6) Handed state of the art security equipment to Nigerian police, Navy gunboats and surveillance systems, helicopter for over head surveillance, smart cars to all security stakeholders in the state
7) Community choose your project initiative which all 179 communities benefitted from and many more that I can't type here. So why the hate? He did Wonderful job in health sector and no civil servants and pensioners were owned salaries and pension under his watch. Obiano respect

He stole billions then where are they? All na media abracadabra which dey didn't see as dey claim, court was there for them to present their evidence yet none was done instead they arrested him and took him to Abuja just to harass him for stand firm against AGF Malami who want to declare state of emergency in Anambra and then foister Andy Ubah on us

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
GboyegaD:

Busy with wetin? How much is it generating compared to the cost of maintaining it? How many flights are recorded weekly etc?
Don't stay in your house and be talking, I can say with confidence that you have not board a flight there talk more visiting the airport to check and you're comparing the airport with me that use there like every two weeks for business

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by PeriodicTable: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
ThiefBiano! This guy man is proving a point that you can loot the public treasury dry without consequences. I command fire from above to burn your drunken head, amen.
Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by adebankole74596: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Funny thing is that, these guys will steal our commonwealth and still have the mind to rub such wealth in our faces, and some people will still hail them. Sense is very far from most of Nigerians.Funny thing is that, these guys will steal our commonwealth and still have the mind to rub such wealth in our faces, and some people will still hail them. Sense is very far from most of Nigerians....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by Chikeluba25(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
GboyegaD:

Ah! It is indeed a pity. Hopefully, you will be wiser one day to understand what economic value truly means.
frustrated Hypocrite, why not give us your definition of economic value

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by GboyegaD(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chikeluba25:
frustrated Hypocrite, why not give us your definition of economic value

For pointing out the obvious. I pray you get more sensible one day instead of being a bigot that you are.
Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by GboyegaD(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
dirtydiva:
Don't stay in your house and be talking, I can say with confidence that you have not board a flight there talk more visiting the airport to check and you're comparing the airport with me that use there like every two weeks for business

That's not the issue here. The population of those who use air travel in Nigeria doesn't make it viable because of low traffic. Read national reports of air travel and you will see why we need other infrastructures than expend so much on airports. The cost of running them is way higher than the return which makes it not viable since we do not even have a true idea of when we will break even if we ever do.
Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by olisaEze(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
oneeast:

Obiano dresses better than your useless ugly local champion governor

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/09/06/governor-okowas-great-dress-sense/amp/

You were saying? grin

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by jamjo: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
georgemarcus:
What does this photos goes to show? That he is doing good after he left office or he is a good man by leaving here his home country to another man's land to squander and enjoy public fund in his mansion he either built or bought. This is one thing Nigerians has to stop. We need to build here for a better tomorrow. Our so called leaders has shown us that its better to run outside and build than stay home to help develop it and make it a better place. If we continue living this kind of life, who would now help to make this place a better place. Anyone that sees the opportunity to secure an office as a Govt official, would run to overseas and buy or build there. Helping another man with a huge tax and value to then making his own home a laughing stock. God help us save this nation from this evil men. We virtually do not have good leaders who want to help save this country fore better tomorrow. Everyone cares about persona pocket and investments outside Nigeria. Shame on all of them. Those who wish this country bad would continuously se evil befall them In Jesus name Amen! Nigeria is for all of us, let us help build it for better tomorrow

If he stole Anambra state money I hope and pray the law catch up with him, but as for the house, that was his house where he lived and still living with his family before he become the governor of Anambra state. He was a successful man here in America before becoming a governor.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by oneeast: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
[s]
olisaEze:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/09/06/governor-okowas-great-dress-sense/amp/
You were saying?
[/s]

See your vampire governor with his giant tooth, that you are comparing to a perfect gentleman like Obiano

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
GboyegaD:

That's not the issue here. The population of those who use air travel in Nigeria doesn't make it viable because of low traffic. Read national reports of air travel and you will see why we need other infrastructures than expend so much on airports. The cost of running them is way higher than the return which makes it not viable since we do not even have a true idea of when we will break even if we ever do.
I do use the airport and last month I used it like 5 times and I know what I saw there that people go dey wait for their flight to travel yet we go dey disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by zoedew: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Malory:
This one will soak himself in alcohol
Done deal! Can’t you see!
Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by globemoney01: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sergio101:

Well said. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor by Madmohamed123: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1421206/willie-obiano-relaxing-usa-photos/
who open the gate for this man to run away he must bring back our money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.